Why are Liberals defending this?Why are they even claiming this is ideology of PEACE...

Why are Liberals defending this?Why are they even claiming this is ideology of PEACE? Why do you want to bring this to Europe and USA and Canada?Do you not see what is happening in Syria Pakistan Sudan Somalia Afghanistan etc...
Damn you are out of touch with reality thanks to your own media

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LWXTzexLncs
youtube.com/watch?v=x6mcxFYQRdg
youtube.com/watch?v=gmqcsGySn2I
breitbart.com/london/2017/01/25/woman-beaten-antifa-wearing-spain-flag/
youtube.com/watch?v=YxPgK5nTOPk
youtube.com/watch?v=D8tFH5yIvsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4745378/Lefty-extremists-defend-Muslim-businessman-s-vile-remarks.html
youtube.com/watch?v=givJPBMt7e0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

intersecionality

Its the idea that muslims are an oppressed group by the evil western capitalist imperialist, so any action they take is them just striking back at a bully. They are filled with self hatred and white guilt, and in a way, see these attacks as something they and all white people deserve. They want to spread their self loathing to everyone because they are so cowardly they cant deal with it themselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=LWXTzexLncs

youtube.com/watch?v=x6mcxFYQRdg

youtube.com/watch?v=gmqcsGySn2I

pic related is the "moderate muslim" response to the terrorist attack in Spain btw

Liberalism is just despising EVERY religion equally for the same reason.

Who is defending this? show me one example of a liberal defending any attack.

Antifa had a huge demonstration in Spain after the attack where they went after "islamophobes" who were protesting against the attack.

Antifa also assaulted a woman in a mob, like cowards, because she was wearing a bracelet with the spanish flag on it

breitbart.com/london/2017/01/25/woman-beaten-antifa-wearing-spain-flag/

Liberals truly deserve to live under oppressive sharia law if that's what they want

>breitbart
Nice source

Also that's not defending an attack. It's objecting to blaming 2bn people for the actions of a tiny minority.

Youre a fucking idiot

Liberals are capitalist puppets just like conservatives. Their capitalist overlords tell them to support an influx of cheap labor, thus undercutting the existing working class, and they do it because they'll be labeled "racist" if they don't.

This is perfectly complementary to conservatives being told to hate laborers of different races, so as to keep the working class divided.

Push down the floor of workers' rights and then keep them from fighting back with petty prejudices.

dont get mislead

the capitalists/jews/elite/(insert word for ruling group) are behind it in the end. Its not like a mudslime planned this lol

A better question would be; why did you choose the tribe you're with? Is it the same your parents belong to?

Just curious because you will never, ever, ever get someone on the other tribe to listen to you - you're just chimpanzees throwing shit at yourselves.

Independents are not listening to either side, just watching the behaviors. This fake shit doesn't work on them.

So, why do you do this?

inb4: the lulz - Sup Forums hasn't done shit for the lulz for years.

take notice how they have no actual argument and resort to name calling, which is the only thing their low IQ brains are capable of

youtube.com/watch?v=YxPgK5nTOPk

Remember, these people are filled with self loathing and self hatred and want the whole world to burn with them. Dont let their poison seep out.

That photo is from Barcelona's attacks?

/pol is getting a bit fractious as they realise they don't share an ideology so much as share a bigotry

So they come here and mistake it for a place that gives more of a shit about Jews than traps and bananas.

Where is the insult in You provided a terrible example. You make a case that liberals defend Islamist violence yet provide no evidence.

liberal
i once called myself that.

not anymore though.
i'm one for equal treatment, so fuck everything that's extreme.
fuck nazi's
fuck antifa
fuck normies

>Why are Liberals defending this?
They are not. They're saying that the number of terrorists doesn't compare to the number of muslims by a long shot. We're talking .0X-percent-ish.

>Why are they even claiming this is ideology of PEACE?
They do not. There is no peaceful religion. It isn't part of liberalism to say that Islam is the religion of peace.

Stop it with your fucking strawmans already. If you can only see black and white, you're to stupid to even take part in this conversation.
Saged. Also, go fuck yourself for posting the same stupid shit over and over again.

The problem in a nutshell. Low information people with no frame of reference for current events.

>You make a case that liberals defend Islamist violence yet provide no evidence.

except for the fact that you just did so? Antifa and the like will ALWAYS shill for muslims after terrorist attacks because the fact is you hate the west and europeans and want to see them suffer. You are filled with self hatred and what everyone like you to suffer. I garuntee you think all terrorist are just poor victims of circumstance, lashing out against oppression.

Im guessing you missed the image of the "moderate" muslims cheering on the attack as well

>i-its just a small minority of muslims!

Reminder that the left will march against sexism, fascism, and religious persecution, EXCEPT when a muslim is chanting it. This is because they hate themselves and their countries

So no examples of liberals defending Islamist violence then.

You've made a claim. Back it up.

youre literally doing it right now lol. Notice how you keep ignoring the fact that muslims were cheering on the attack?

you will NEVER EVER speak out against islamic attacks because you think they are justified. you are filled with anger and self hatred.

No I don't. I'll do it now.

The attacks in Barcelona are horrific, rooted in a hateful ideology. They should be condemned by all reasonable people.

Show me again how I'm defending Islamist attacks. I'm still waiting.

YouTube vids are as good as breitbart by the way. It's not helping your case.

None of your links are to the original claim that liberals defend Islamist violence. I'm starting to suspect you may have no evidence.

>breitbart as source

>calling out where the source comes from because you have no actual argument against the information itself

:)

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4745378/Lefty-extremists-defend-Muslim-businessman-s-vile-remarks.html

>Who is defending this? show me one example of a liberal defending any attack.
Everyone flipping out when president said stop muslim immigration. Everyone flipping out when president actually called it MUSLIM terrorism. Stop pretending liberals dont lose their shit when these stone age savages are called out for what they are.

I suspect this one will slink away, either back to /pol or start another thread later in the hope no one sensible is watching.

They hate it when the echo chambers stop echoing.

>liberal
>i once called myself that.
>not anymore though.
>i'm one for equal treatment, so fuck everything that's extreme.
>fuck nazi's
>fuck antifa
>fuck normies
Non-action works for the Nazis. Their stated plan requires good people do nothing. antifa is a desperate reaction of good people and "normies" to rapidly-encroaching fascism.

People who plan multiple genocides and people who want to stop them are not morally equivalent.

Liberals are absolutely defending bringing in more muslims. Theyre not defending the terror attacks themselves. In the US 1% of the population is committing 80+% of the total deaths from terror attacks. They dont deserve shelter in civilized societies.

Muslims are conservatives. All conservative ideologies are destructive.

Hey user, What part of the video is wrong? Why are you being a coward and just saying that since its from youtube or brietbart that its wrong?

Or are you just going to ignore me, like you ignore reality, and just jerk each other off?

Why isn't this on Sup Forums and where did it happen and why does it feel like home?

Where in that article is the claim that liberals are defending Islamist attacks?

Even the breitbart and YouTube vids, presented as evidence for this claim, have not contained the evidence

I'm not making an argument. I'm asking for evidence for one. None has been forthcoming.

There is no sense in argueing about information from an unreliable source.

Besides that antifa are morons imo if that's your point.

>antifa defends a muslims saying muslims should "fetilize" australian women

>w-we are totally not defending them!

hey coward, how come you havent responded to my video of "moderate" muslims? how come all you have is bitching about where the source comes from? Why is it that you claim to be against islamism, yet shill for more of it?

Which part of the video is evidence that liberals defend Islamist violence?

>ignore, jerk each other off, blah blah

/pol is the biggest circle jerk on this shithole.

>There is no sense in argueing about information from an unreliable source.

yeah because you have no actual argument against it.

this is what you are defending btw

Because you presented it as evidence that liberals defended Islamist violence. Which it doesn't.

Do you have anything that backs up the original claim?

you always say "its moderate muslims!" when "moderate" muslims agree with all of that radical shit, they just dont act on it. Youre a coward who wont even watch the video because you know you are wrong. I garuntee you think MORE refugees should enter the west despite the horror and bloodshed and rape they bring. But since its from brown people, its all ok!

>some Muslims have extreme views

No shit. Show me the liberals defending Islamist violence.

>rape isnt violent

really made em think.

you will oppose homophobia, sexism, religoius extremist, and persecution, UNLESS a muslim preaches it. Then you will find 100 excuses for it

Struggling to see the evidence for your bizarre claim about liberals supporting Islamist violence here.

as for the rest of it, strawman much? There is a massive poster of these fallacies as a sticky over on your containment board. Have a read.

>implying I defend islam.
No wonder you take every source for fact. You're a retard. Source: My ass

white people deserve rape

>some

Oh look, a liberal making excuses for islamic extremist and sweeping it under the rug! But youre totally not defending it, right?

Keep up that denial coward.

also, look at the first post. It has a video of a marxist making excuses for islamist by saying they are poor victims of circumstance.

cant wait for you to make another excuse for the next terrorist attack by a muslim that happens every month in europe, but its okay, you totally dont justify it at all

That's the same video linked three times. It's still not evidence.

Are you hoping no one watches it so you can then claim it as evidence for your views? Where in the video do liberals defend rape by Muslims?

thats right, get mad because your pet brown people you prop up to virtue signal how tolerant you are believe in a backwards and barbaric religion. March against intolerance! unless of course a muslim is preaching it, then find a hundred excuses for it.

Where in that post does it defend Islamist violence?

>Some Muslims have extremist views
Statement of fact
>ERGO user DEFENDS THAT VIOLENCE
Illogical - at best.

>That's the same video linked three times.

because you keep refusing to watch it like the coward you are. You have no actual argument against it.

>asks for sources for bizarre claims about liberals defending Islamist violence like 6 times with nothing coming back
>mad

Not even close. If I got upset every time some right wing oddball failed to present evidence for odd claims about Muslims, I'd have been sectioned by now.

Liberals want people to do whatever they want, only for people of color, and even if it means killing their entire families. Yes. Prove me wrong.

you preach the myth of the "moderate" muslim when the religion itself is a violent barbaric belief. You will continue to defend this because you are a coward. You will march against intolerance unless a muslim is preaching intolerance, then you will find 100 excuses for it and sweep it under the rug

I've watched it. Four times now. It doesn't back up your claim that liberals defend Islamist violence. Why do you think it does?

No one does, you asshole

>Why are Liberals defending this?

it's called strawmanning. So no liberal (or conservative) is actively defending violence and terrorism. What they are defending however is the liberal idea of freedom; That people should be free to express their religion or beliefs free from persecution, provided that those ideas do not infringe on the liberty or security of their fellow man.

When George Bush Jr said that Islam was a religion of peace he was referring to the billion or so followers of islam who had NOT recently smashed into the world trade centres but were instead leading peaceful lives in adherence to mainstream islamic law and culture.

Now noone wants to bring death and destruction to europe or the US. Except for extremists and radicals of course. Wahabists muslims for example wants a worldwide jihad and we are unable to really do anything about this because the main exporter of wahabist islam is also one of the main exporters of oil, Saudi Arabia. The same people who gave us Osama bin Laden. Who was trained by the US to help fiht communism in the 70's. Swings and roundabouts eh. Anyways I degress.

Of course we see what is happening in Syria; An ally of Russia is being torn apart by a civil war that is funded by Iran on the one side and Saudi Arabia on the other. The west is on the sideline because on the one hand should Syria fall then Russia and Iran loses an ally in the levant but on the other hand should a radical islamist group such as Isis gain power then... Well. Nothing really. Groups such as Isis either moderate their beliefs or are destroyed by their neighbours.

Pakistan is more difficult because pakistan has nukes. Sudan is a shithole with no significant strategic resourses to acquire yet. Ditto for Somalia. Afghanistan is important because of pipelines and opium. Thankfully Kushner is dealing with the opioid crisis in america as we speak so I'm sure he'll crack down on the CIA profiting from that particular war any time soon now.

Yay.

But this thread is about Islamist violence, and the alleged support of such by liberals.

I've not said anything about moderate Muslims. Are you in the wrong thread? /pol is another board, you will be right at home.

Get back to school you degenerate and learn to read properly. Or quote me on one word with what I defended anything.
Scary thing is that there a lot of morons like you spreading bullshit in the internet.

Only from pure chaos can order rise.

Friendly reminder that AntiFa and Muslims that kill /attack people are terrorists.

Half right. Which is a whole 50% more than the retarded "liberals support Islamist violence" argument. So good job, I guess.

>keeps downplaying and ignoring the extent of ilsamic violence

>I-Im totally not defending it!

lol

I don't know, frankly all these attacks got me scared to be around those people

>keeps downplaying muslim violence and ignoring reality

>claims hes not defending islamic groups

lol. Reminder that you will spend the next year bitching about that anitfa chick who got run over, but have already forgotten about all those people in Spain and Finland.

Who has downplayed Islamist violence?

I just want evidence for the claim that liberals defend Islamist violence. Is that so much to ask?

It is an extraordinary claim, totally unsupported by any evidence I've seen in my own experience, or in this thread, or anywhere else. Back it up.

See

you. You conviently keep ignoring the pew ressearch and when presented with a video of moderate muslims expressing radical views, you just said "w-well its just some of them!"

you will ALWAYS find excuses for islamism

fuck off you don't belong here you neocon shill

>telling me to see the very next post below me

are you retarde?

AantiFa attack people in favour of political opinions.

[Terrorism, in its broadest sense, describes the use of intentionally indiscriminate violence as a means to create terror, intimidation, or fear, in order to achieve a political, religious or ideological aim.]

In what sense AntiFa is not a terrorist group?
I was 100% right.

hes a leftist apologist shill

I've not done any of those things here or elsewhere. Strawman argument, seriously go to /pol and look at the sticky you might learn about logical arguments.

Still no evidence that liberals defend Islamist violence.

Luckily conservatives are terrible at fighting terrorism so AntiFa can continue to do its good work for the foreseeable future.

>moderate muslims expressing radical views

then they are not moderates are they? If they are expressing radical views then they are radicals.

>Terrorism, in its broadest sense, describes the use of intentionally indiscriminate violence as a means to create terror, intimidation, or fear, in order to achieve a political, religious or ideological aim.

Man, USA govt are terrorists?

sure thing, keep making excuses and denying reality

>then they are not moderates are they?

thats the point you retard lol

Globalism
one world government
one world religion
go ahead and guess which religion they picked.

You're literally providing no evidence breitfart. This isn't how debating works.

>breitbart

into the trash it goes

Are you talking about war? Armies? Are you retarded?

No? Just saving typing it all out again.

But you reach for insults. It's where your kind always end up when incapable of providing evidence that backs up your odd claims about liberals.

As a liberal i must say
Fuck muslems
Also fuck every religiom

you mean other than the two videos showing how false the "moderate" muslim excuse it?

notice how all you have is this circular logic of bitching about breitbart? keep making excuses for islamic groups while claiming you dont.

>In what sense AntiFa is not a terrorist group?

well, they are only terrorizing nazis. The current consensus is that nazis are bad, m'kay. As soon as we change the public mindset and start allowing nazis to go around calling for the abolition of the liberal democracies of the western civilized worlds then we will start protecting nazis from the violent scourge that is antifa

Until then I reccomend hanging out at Sup Forums and have your worldviews validated by those who echo them back at you. Who knows, maybe fascism will enjoy a popular resurgence in the next decade or so. Until then the moderate majority will keep aligning itself witht he left wing minority in their fight against fascism in all its forms. Even the super cool trendy ones prevailant on the internet as we speak

Reality is that no liberal is defending Islamist violence. Unless you have some evidence you've mysteriously avoided posting until now?

I'm talking about assassinations of leaders and overthrow of governments in the middle east and south america. I'm talking about an illegal war built on a lie of WMD's that resulted in the death of 500k civilians, and the rise of ISIS. Are you retarded? Do you know how shitty your govt is?

so you dismiss the moderates who express moderate views and instead claim that the extremists expressing extreme views speak for all muslims?

and then you call other people deluded? makes perfect sense to me.

You dumb fuck. Do you understand the magnitude of over a billion people? you could show me a thousand videos and you'd still be wrong. Fucking rednecks.

Are you talking about Obama?

That video was presented as evidence that liberals support Islamist violence.

You changed the argument to reflect the sources you had presented, when called out on it. It's a different argument entirely.

you're going to be the first to get shanked in the camps, and I'm gonna laugh and laugh!

Muslims are conservatives. All of their violence should be blamed on their conservative values.

I'm talking about the 21st century, hillbilly. Not everything is a black guys fault, like your girl leaving you.

Why do you guys hate fags so much? I thought they were on your side.

I don't even know where to start with this one. So if someone is Muslim, they are therefore conservative, and therefore they automatically defend violence? I thought liberals defended Islamic violence? Except I've not seen any evidence for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=givJPBMt7e0

Conservative ideologies are inherently violent. They should not be allowed in modern society

1. The video in the source talks about a girl attacked by an extremist group, doesn't say what group.

2. The aggression happened in Murcia. Murcia is literally the bottom of Spain, while Barcelona is in Cataluña, in the top of the country.

ALSO, THE VIDEO WAS PUBLISHED in January 23, 2017.

JANUARY 23

How is that even related to the terrorist attack???