What do you guys think of the PC I'm wanting to build?

What do you guys think of the PC I'm wanting to build?

Other urls found in this thread:

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883102280
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>AMD CPU
>1050 2GB VRAM
Lol I hope you're joking op

You should save a bit more and get a better pc later. This is not bad, but it can be a real lot better with not much more money. R5 and rx480/580 is perfect

I'm starting out rn, I'm not asking for a threadripper or an i9. And I don't play games too intensive I just want to make sure I don't have a lot of lag.

What should be worked on

>really expensive mobo
>amd meme processor
>less than 16gb of RAM
>no SSD
>no dedicated sound card or speakers

Get a barebones kit with a decent case, shoot for one of the latest gen i5's or AMD Phenom X6 if you want to get fancy. If not already, start with non-windows OS.

Scrap that and get a r5, a 1060/480/580, a good power supply, and whatever you find cheapest for the rest

>Really expensive motherboard
I've seen motherboards go for 160 so compared to that it's cheap
> AMD meme processor
It's based around budget build, which is what this is if you have the capacity to realize that
> No SSD
remember a budget build, I don't really need an SSD anyways
> Less that 16GB of RAM
I won't be rendering a ton of videos or photos
> no dedicated sound card or speakers
I will be using HDMI and a headset sometimes so theirs no need for that

Why, I thought the 1050 was a really great budget build graphics card

for a budget build I think you'll have a hard time beating this one: newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883102280

save up and get a decent SSD later on

if you dont play too intense games, as you say, this will last you 3-4 years

Motherboard, whatever
processor, not an amd expert
graphics card, you could also go higher in an earlier generation
RAM, 4GB DDR4, is an excellent bet
HDD, i have 12 TB becourse i need it, if you only need 1, thats that. they hardly ever die
PSU 380 Watt is a little low...
Case, looks fine

rx 470 and 570 are the best budget card, if you can spend a bit more

>4 GB RAM
>1 TB rotating disk

I think it's pretty gay.

If you're not joking, this computer is actual shit.

1 the graphics card I can't say much about since I haven't much about the 730
2 I'm trying to get experience from this build so it would be kinda pointless to order it like this, and there might be a ton of bloatware on the pc
3 I already have some of the parts for the build so it would have been a waste of money to get them

4 ram

>ryzen

KEK

He fell for the meme.

Thanks, I kinda expected the power supply to not hold up to what I think it should so I found a 500 watt that came with another computer just in case.
(also the ryzen 3 1200 is a four core four thread processor at 3.1ghz made for budget builds)

Why?

Actually potty good build for the price! Some fags think amd is still meme status but tbh their new ryzen cups are actually legit. Also am4 mobo means you have alot of upgrade room in future.

ah ok, I was really trying not to spend more since I'm not really in the place to be spending a ton of money atm

Thanks, I also tried to make everything as cheap as possible on the parts that don't matter as much (case storage, power supply etc)

Stop replying to the bait you fucking retards

oof