My life's falling apart, suicide looks like the only option

My life's falling apart, suicide looks like the only option

>Be indian (25)
>be in committed relationship for 2 years, we even talked about getting married.
> found out i flunked my final exam . Won't graduate.
>mfw no job & massive debt via education loan.
>lost my current internship & campus placement.
>last month EX dumped me . Cos I'm broke & wont find a job.
>find out ex's parents got her to accept an arranged marriages.
>find out ex's family spreading nasty rumors about my "character."
>ex's brother-in law is a big time lawyer , threatens a sexual harassment law suit on me unless I sign a letter stating, my ex called off the engagement because of my character & I'm the one at fault( it's a indian honor thing)
>parents Skype, i tell them all the shit that's happened.
>get a call the next day , mom's in the hospital.
>mom had a massive panic attack.
>immediately visit, dad blamed me & probably disowned me. Both my Brothers calls me a shame to the family.
>led to a nasty argument on the way back.tldr i kicked my Brothers ass.

>tfw no potential carrier, massive debt ,no family, get dumped, face false criminal charges & not allowed to talk to my own mother

Its been a rough 5 months since i flunked ,i can't even get a basic job to pay the rent

I currently make a living by a shitty data entry job that pays 140$ per month .

Ending my life seems like a rational option seeing what's ahead.

where do you live?

also, bitches aint shit.

Bangalore annon

I was gonna say something like "don't give up on life user" but yours seems pretty fucked. You should kill your ex and her family and then yourself. Go out with a bang.

No need to cry over the bitch.

>wont find a job.
found the problem.

Apply to college in US and move here. Don't flunk out this time. Fuck white bitches, get money.

I've heard there's a game around for people like yurcelf

oh, sorry. I dont know much about the job market around there :/

what were you studying in college?

Here in the states there are temp agencies, there's got to be something like that in India right? If you just need money, take what you can get until you get your feet back under you.

Work up some money seed. Move to a decent western country with a culture that is less opressive. adapt to the culture, learn the language, pay your taxes, work hard and diligently. find new friends, maybe a new love. fuck your family and fuck your ex, you make your own story here in west

Poo on her door step. I hear its a sign of endearment in your culture.

what's the average salary there a month?

A new start would help , but I'm 25 , too old to do my masters again . Especially without work experience.

Besides.
I've a massive debt & i make 140$ by the time i save enough I'll be a wizard

how much is your debt?

>Be indian
Fuck, I feel bad for you mang
>there's more stuff in the story
Oh god it gets worse than that?
etc

POO IN THE LOO

A massive debt in India is like $20 here. I left college 2 years ago and I'm 41. Decided to build a company instead. I'm leaving on Monday to start a new contract that will pay about $400 a day. I have $20k in college loan debt that that I have no degree for and I don't give a fuck.

>Be indian
Stopped reading and caring right there. Do it, kill yourself, the world would be better off without you.

>Come to America

Just don't be a fucking curry hole about it

So you have come to a fork in the road of life and all you can come up with is: I'll stick this fork in the wall and maybe I'll die?

Like this user said, Chile is a Google devolping country plenty entre level Jobs not enough workers and good work policías, if You want to start over come Here, after You get on your feet you can move to the states

Auto reply Good* not Google fucking spannish autocorrect fucks me over

>work hard and diligently.
this is the most important part. everyone just glosses over it when it's the main determinant in success.

>what were you studying in college?
M.tech

I've discussed this with my pals , few who did their masters from UK , applicant's with my background (debt) & stuff won't even be accepted.

Besides if I could afford to study in the states in the first place , i wouldn't be here .

>Be indian

regardless of anything else you typed, you should kill yourself for this one alone

>i wouldn't be here
I would much rather have someone who has an education than some illiterate drug mule from south of the border.

lol india

Everyone which did big money was not graduated... Everything depends on you user, not on what other says to you.

If you have nothing, you lose nothing. Leave the city, don't tell anyone where you go, and start a new life.

little poo it will all be ok.

fuck them.

The minimum salary for IT jobs with my academic background starts from 250-300$ per month

But my certificates are confiscated by the college till i pay the remaining fees , so I'm working without any certifications via a friend's recommendation.

Therefore I'm earning 140$ , the absolute minimum legally allowed in the country .

POO

IN

LOO

Hey OP come to chile it's a good country to start over

Do you have designated shitting streets?

If your life aint shit and you haven't got much to lose....

have you considered joining the military? lots of people do that. you get free housing, food and decent-ish pay and would let you pay down your bills and get experience in ~something~ at least.

or is that not a thing in India?

We have nice-ish bathrooms

generic white guy here with a degree in management information systems. Right now I do a lot of work as a report analyst which is a fancy way of saying "I take data from a database and turn it into information for people to make decisions on". do you think I'd have a place in Chile?
>im not OP, just curious bystander

This is pretty fucked up and I cannot say i've experienced anything like this. But looking at it from a positive light, it seems liberating. Now you don't have the constraints of family opinion and marriage and can act to a higher degree of freedom. Don't take for granted this crazy and fucked up and beautiful world and life you live. We don't know where we're going to go after it's all gone.

All I can tell you is to resist the things that will suck you down, make smarter decisions, and act upon your degree of free will.

Probably companies that compile information are quite popular

About 5lakh , so that's 8000$

Thanks , maybe after i get my certificates back. Unfortunately its unrealistic I'll be employed in any foreign country...well maybe Malaysia & Bhutan.

user, agree to discuss with the laywer, buy a gun, but 3 bullets.
Kill the lawyer, kill your ex and kill yourself.

Believe me, we need qualified people, just two years ago an engineer with a bogus degree caused the first rise bridge of latin América, to be an utter failure

OP
Add me on this email
[email protected]
I want to have some inside information about India culture and people, offer to compensate your time

write*

Bump

>>ex's brother-in law is a big time lawyer , threatens a sexual harassment law suit on me unless I sign a letter stating, my ex called off the engagement because of my character & I'm the one at fault( it's a indian honor thing)
Make sure you record or get evidence of this "big time lawyer" making threats.
Go to the Indian bar association and fuck up his career
>At least you'll take that bastard down