Serious question here. Why are Americans smaller than they used to be...

Serious question here. Why are Americans smaller than they used to be? When i was a kid i remember all Americans who visited my country were like 2 meters. But now they all are like us. 1.75 or such. Im a spic btw

That's genetic drift for you. The compounding of mutation combined with the exponentially larger genepool. The influx of migrants in generations past is finally beginning to manifest in the phenotype of modern Americans.

You should read up on macrobiology or evolutionary theory if you're actually curious.

Inmigrants happened. And yes, white American women loves to ride the foreign dick because is 'exotic'

This and this

They're not.

They are.

Migration changes the mean stature as soon as it is measured. Much of the population lowering the mean could be short because of poverty and poor nutrition. Also, I reckon that all Americans looked 2 meters when you were 10 years old. Your perspective certainly is different now that it was 10 years ago. Nevertheless, the numbers confirm a lower mean stature in the US. I'm old enough to be shrinking myself and lowering the mean. (I used to be 183 cm. Now 180.)

I've seen the same here. American girls looks like midgets now

when you were a kid, only the wealthy were able to travel.

tall people tend to be more wealthy than poor people.

more poor people are able to travel now, so you're seeing smaller people.

That's just dumb.

In your logic, poor people are small and rich people are tall. Thats pretty stupid, man. Try harder

>nevertheless

your fallacy is "if one, then all"

No. I literally see like 200 americans per day since i work in the capital

manlets are more likely to be liberal and so more likely to travel

Genetic engineering in the water, that's why we can't drink yours

It's totally down to the amount of growth hormone they feed their livestock to keep pace with the fat bastards. They soon realised they'd have to change the type of growth hormone given to the animals over there. Yes they made the hurr durr's tall and fucking as fat as fuck but they had a lot of health issue's. They still fill their livestock with growth hormone but it's slightly better health wise than the stuff they used to use. Obviously the both growth hormones they have used and still use, do nothing whatsoever positive for their brain. Everyone in the world knows they're completely retarded but themselves. So now you just have normal sized fat bastards instead if 7ft tall fat bastards. Sure the older generation are 6 to 7 feet tall fat bastards. The younger generation tend to be mainly nigga fat bastards as they're the vast majority of the population, followed by central American immigrants. You have millions of Mexicans, Cubans Haitians just your typical vermin. There is1 or 2 white people to every 100 niggas but they're stupid as fuck as well as being fat bastards.

I get robbed in New York. Fuck america!

oh, well....that should be enough to confirm your theory. KYS, you faggot

>When i was a kid

Maybe because now you're an adult?

>kys
I'm done. Go home, kid.

No. I used to compair Americans height to my mother. And my mother is kinda tall based in our race.

In english please

hi, kid. i'm user.

>used to compair Americans height to my mother

Parallax.

Lol

>Lol

Way to normie?

>Way to normie?

What to what?

Hmmm i dont know. Im shitfaced drunk

they're not as healthy. healthcare in America is horrible.

also they're birthrates in the south/Midwest amongst whites are falling, because babies are dying during childbirth (poor medical care).

graph related.

not true at all, the quality of healthcare in the US is awful (worse than cuba's), and has been for decades, as the price of healthcare increased to the highest cost in the world.

Hey Michael Moore hows your fat ass doing? No it's not if the rest of the world was so great everyone wouldn't beg to come here. I know a German his dream is to stay here. Mexicans to stay here. Don't matter who or where they want in. So Alt Left go fuck off. USA #1 bitch

>2017
>not having free health care
What's your excuse, America?
Even third world countrys like Costa Rica owns a free health care.

Will Americans ever recover from this? Tou fucking che
Kys

USA #41 you fat, uneducated, unemployed asshole.

The US is a 3rd world shithole now.

Thank GOD Antifa's here to protect you from ISIS!!

Thankfully they're white babies in the south who're dying. They don't earn or produce anything. welfare leeches.

Everything seems bigger when you're a kid. Remember your dads dick? Now suck it again.

kek

Le funny
Kill yourself, homo.