Waifu claim thread

Waifu claim thread
Rules:
I don't remember
I do remember that I told you all that this will happen.
Gee what a surprise I'm right. Again. So, what now?

I'm willing to take a hammer being the OP be grateful

haha so funny xD

literally kill yourself.

Be grateful for what?
I was just too lazy to bake

Aнacтacия — звeздa, чтo вeдёт мeня

Didn't expect you nigs to actually use it
Alicefags have nothing better to do while their mistress is not around so you guys are gonna get fucked regularly. Sucks

Claiming Lain as my wife/daughter/goddess

Rested Neppy claim.
I really shouldn't pull so many all nighters...

claim

why do you hate remilia

cunts

Banana

Guess my threads are safe

The other one is too

I gotta talk to you.

Rise of nations pride!

Russians on a route to ruin,

Kremlin is more then certain to win!

Sent away an army to the west!

LMAO ))))))))))))))))))

Blizzard reigned the ground were chosen,

Snow was deep and hell were frozen,

Stalin were too eager to invade!

Guess not
At least its Sabaton, I'm okay with that
Hit me up with a few music fam

For now.

Let's talk. Its only you and I in here anyway.

What is your plan jack, i want in fuck these AliceFags

Rise, nations pride!

Alright here's the deal, I talked with one of the alicefags and they agreed to try and convince the spammers to leave these threads alone. Of coarse, we have to leave their threads alone. This is not directed to everyone, mainly the people involved

Hold what's yours!

Strike 'em were it hurts!

Fight, hold your ground!

where's the banana..?

Really simple. We just gotta return the favor.
Alice won't make a thread to avoid this but when the cunt returns, you just gotta do the same shit for starters. Will piss her off trust me

It won't work.

Winter war,

Why not?

Reinforce the line!

probs because im not an alicefag ayylmao

bi-partisan spamming

Split them into small divisions,

Rip 'em of the conquest visions,

Okay there's that.

Motti tactics used with great result!

Snipers move unseen in snowfall

Force them to retreat and recall,

I HOPE THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE GETS RAPED IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES WHILE YOUR NAILS GET RIPPED OFF WHILE YOU SCREAM IN AGONY AND YOUR PARENTS AND KIDS GET HUNG BY THEIR INTESTINES AND THEIR HEARTS GET RIPPED OUT AS THEY WAIL IN SUFFERING AND THEN YOU GET SKINNED ALIVE WHILE GETTING LEMON AND SALT TOSSED ON YOUR UGLY MEATY INTERIOR THEN YOU GET RAPED IN THE ASS AND I HOPE YOUR HEART GETS RIPPED OUT OF YOUR CHEST AND YOUR EXECUTIONER FUCKS IT AND THEN SLITS YOURS THROAT AND FUCKS THE WOUND
GET CANCER/EBOLA/MALARIA/AIDS/RABIES/TETANUS/BUBONIC PLAGUE/SARS/LEPROSY YOU WORTHLESS SACK OF SHIT DIE DIE DIE KILL KILL KILL HATE HATE HATE KILL YOUR SELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alice is not there to stop anyone.
Like, see? Did the spam here stop?
No? It did not. Banana dude just probably takes a break too. Will return. And of course in this case I'd say I'm not an alicefag too but gee what a coincidence man
Some waifufags decided to mess with alice and then this begins out of nowhere. You didn't have this kind of spam before. Do not be fooled

Fight the Russian rule and their demand!

With Molotov cocktail in hand,

you're that retarded guy yeah?

No fear of their tanks,

Uhm, why do you try so hard to stop alice?

Death or glory!

Rise, nations pride!

nigger

Oh my thats lovely. Proper rage. Hell I like ya,you can come over to my house and fuck my sister

I hate alice that is why.

Good job defending your mistress, cuck. Be careful, this gun will backfire in your face.

Nice to see you again my boy. How triggered are you today?

Hold what's yours!

lmao do you not see me spam alice threads regularly?

Strike 'em were it hurts!

This is my waifu. There are many like her, but this one is mine. My waifu is my best friend. It is my life. I must orbit her as I must end my life. Without me, my waifu is useless. Without my waifu, I am useless. I must love my waifu true. I must orbit harder than the other orbiter who is trying to embarrass me. I must worship my waifu more than he does. I will...

According to them, we started it, though right now I only care about ending it. The guy I talked to seemed willing to give peace a try. So there is a chance. A slim one given that some of the shitposters aren't with alice, but a chance nonetheless. So how about giving it a shot?

Fight, hold your ground,

Why do you hate her?
Has she wronged you in any way?

Winter war,

Reinforce the line!

A slice of a knife to a throat!

Want me to buy you another dildo Jack? I heard you lost the last one. I want you to be happy!

And their blood turns to ice!

Talvisota!

Oh god fuck off
I see you niggers began to spill now that your mistress is gone. You are in luck the waifufags are spineless. Any decent place would have hit you back already.

Yeah well the banana man just arrived too. And what did you start? You didn't do anything with alice. You didn't spam her. Didn't dox her. Didn't spam her streams. You didn't do anything and your weekend threads got pretty much ruined for it. Please grow a pair. Fuck peace. If its war they want, its war they'll get.

Edgy fuck

Gore spam just joined up too, nice peace treaty you have there

I wish you would do something Jack. I am getting bored here. please do something Jack. I want you to Jack. I am here just for you Jack.

hello hello dusty friend

Edgy fuck he says while posting a dead child
Simply amazing

That sounds gay as fuck but okay. You are an actual alicefag? If you are not bullshitting add me and we'll talk
The threads are already mildly amusing. Lets up the tempo

I used to spam the furfags with gore in '06-'10
Ah good times. Do you have the entire folder? Upload it I lost my old one

Exactly. I don't have a problem with the threads. I'm not the one who made it his life mission to mess with the Alice threads. I'm just trying to find a middle ground and prevent war.

My tablet's battery is at one percent, so i'm going now. Think about it.

I love you Jack.

goodbye, thank you for stopping by, kind soul

Gee what a dickless fag you are. Stop taking this like a little bitch and stand your ground. I knew the current avatarfags are cowards but this much?
I just said
YOU GUYS ARE GETTING FUCKED FOR NOTHING
YOU
ARE
BEING
TOYED
WITH
Don't you have ANY pride as a man? Would you give your wallet on your knees to the nearest nigger who's asking for it?

Oh holy fuck one Jack is enough.
thejackspicer is my steam then, add me if you want. But don't annoy me. I have little to none when it comes to patience

You’re in the snipers sight

the first kill tonight

Time to die!

Jack, I said I don't have steam. What should I do Jack? I want to talk with you Jack! I LOVE YOU JACK!

You’re in the bullets way,

The White Death’s prey

Say goodbye!

who's getting fucked and toyed with, mister Jack? I haven't seen anything like it, please lay it out for a simple love-user

Don't leave me hanging random dude i don't even know, why do you hate Alice so much?
It's illogical and pointless....is your life that down where you have to use all of your power just to inconvenience someone? if you have a problem with her you should try talking it out with her, she's a really nice person and even if it maybe faux it doesn't change the fact she's using her time just to talk with you

f a g g o t
a
g
g
o
t

Simple all right.
Can't you see what is happening in here? And the waifu threads. They even dared to toy with the idea of messing with alice a bit and your weekend threads are fucked. This is a huge "fuck you"

Its a really personal and a really old story.
I'd gladly give my life to see that cunt suffer eternally

You want to talk with me you'll make one. And drop the love bullshit
Drop the

I've d-done nothing to attack waifu, I d-don't care about attacking waifu, and I h-have no interest in war with anyone, l-let alone waifu.

Live and let live is the Alice way.
It's only Jack who wants to see everything burn.

B-back to Rocket League!

do you think mister flag man is on Alice's side? he sure isn't! I dunno about the gore spam either, but if you want, I can go pop over to the chat and ask what's up