/How many times do ya wank a week/ edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mi57d50pCUw
youtube.com/watch?v=XgvfOjifZl4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what an ugly edition

easily 15 at least

What'd you do?
Tell me about your life. What are you doing in SK. Why is your life sad I want to know!

2 because I'm too lazy to go back to 5.

I don't keep count, it varies frequently.

Is that you, portanon?

Started edging for the first time this morning and I had a pain in me head afterwards

Masturbation is disgusting and sex drive is a hinderence. But unfortunately I'm not asexual so still have urges.

I masturbate maybe 4-5 times a week and feel disgusted every time. Wish I could cut my balls off.

no idea who that is, literally stumbled across this thread and decided to provide my insight on a whim

Did you wank to Froppy?

is there such thing as northern irish nationalism? so people who don't want to be part of uk or united with the rest of Ireland?

I'll cut them off for ya

No, she is too pure for that.

Most catholic post I've seen in /eire/ yet

There was another Portugese lads who posted here frequently then one day vanished.

I've masturbated to Juniper and other /eire/pairings a couple times this week. I may have also masturbated to ciaradesu last night too. She's just an attractive person.

I think you're just gay dude.

Masturbation is a solid reason for me to keep on living.

When I first started wanking I would edge for literally hours. It was never worth it.

definitely not me

once a fortnight

Why would you want to do that?
I'm of this opinion for non religious reasons.
I'm not gay. I just think these urges are toxic and fuck up my mind. they're bad hormones.

Is that why you were asking about eire pairings yesterday?

Do you have a job?

Yes.

>Jaggy thinks wanking is toxic
Why is she so pure?

I agree. I feel disgust and shame every time I do it, sometimes I even feel a little bit nauseous. It's like having a hunger for poison. You need to satiate it eventually but it harms you to do so.

God is watching you and so are your ancestors

I'm not Jaggy

>she
enough of this meme

Masturbation is a sin Ireland
have you confessed your sins yet?

if i visit Ireland will i get the sexy accent?

As someone who has gone through long periods of abstinence and non-stop wanking, I have a feeling you're talking shite

iktf, it's immediately after ejaculation every time that self hatred comes over me like a wave for what I did/did 'it' to

>I've masturbated to Juniper and other /eire/pairings a couple times this week. I may have also masturbated to ciaradesu last night too. She's just an attractive person.

Fucking loser.

I stopped masturbating when i hit 18.It has almost been a year and there is not even single difference in my life. No fap is a joke, only benefit is i don't have a dirty cumrag under my feet anymore.

You've only stopped posting in her threads yesterday so you aren't any better than him just yet

I just want to go back to being a child with innocent child thoughts instead of pervert

What if your perverted thoughts began during childhood?

I never wanked to her and I deleted all my images of her.

Don't like this thread of conversation on others masturbation habits

fuck off Kinsey

Like I said
>you aren't any better than him just yet
Are you hiding something?

Iktf. There's so many things I can't think about without sexualising.

I was a bit of a pervert when I was a kid, and then I grew up to be a virgin. Funny how that works.

England (London especially) is way better. We are too degenerate for people as amazing as you, my friend. You should go there instead. Don't worry about our little island

btw if you're the kind of person who struggles for energy and motivation to do things on a daily basis you should probably consider ceasing or majorly cutting back on the wanking since its a big contributor.

Always see young lads walking up behind the GAA pitch by the forest late at night, and there was a group of them making noise last week at like 12 at night.

Reckon they're doing drugs.

>look at my dogs and think of weird furry shit
>notice tits everywhere, along with the arses of women and men
>fucked a banana (again) last week
>started wanking to embarrassing bodies when there's nothing else around or the internet gets shut off, hoping to catch a glance at some tiddies or something before they go into surgery to get cut off or otherwise mutilated

What of the traditional Irish values?
good warm welcoming people and all?

Gonna need some evidence for that.

there's always a junkie enclave in those places, remember there were mattresses and loads of cans in the one in front of my secondary school pitch

try it and see

what the fuck lads

got up to take a piss and i was pissing really slow and it went on for like a minute

I usually thunder piss right into the water to create as much noise but now my cock hurts

think i might have clogged up me dick from fapping so much

>>started wanking to embarrassing bodies
Same. Also used to watch that Gok Wan show where he gave middle-aged women fashion advice for the chance to see them undressed.

Why don't you like flicking your bean Jaggy?

How old are they? I reckon they're doing alcohol. Most drugs dont make you a loud crazy shithead like alcohol.

I have no energy or motivation but only because they are no cute girls nearby. Got sick of having nights out with only lads for a good while now. If I went outside and seen a girl over 5/10 I'd probably rip my jocks off in excitement

I need scientific papers written by masturbation experts

I stopped wanking for one week and it just made me really pent up and angry.

Who is this new obsessed person?

Same as the old obsessed person I assume

who /in love with jaggy/ here?

youtube.com/watch?v=Mi57d50pCUw

that'd be the T mi amigo

now go rape a REAL woman and tell me it doesn't feel better

watching 13 reasons
wish people would stop being so sensitive

Who was the old person? You're surprisingly popular jaggy for one of the quieter personalities.
It's right when they say you a pure!

His political views leave much to be desired in a partner.

Me
youtube.com/watch?v=XgvfOjifZl4

I'm a few episodes in. It's better than expected, the vibe reminds me a bit of Life is Strange.

looks awful senpai not sure why you'd subject yourself to that

yeah it is good but like fuck sake nothing I've seen so far would drive me to suicide

tell me its not a trap

Fucking hell lads I literally had the worst night of my fucking life last night

I was out on piss with some lads and we missed the last train home, they all got a cab home but I decided to sleep round my GF's house who lives in the city we were out in. I tried ringing her three times but she didn't pick up so I just walked round hers and knocked on her door. She opened but with the chain on, and said that I had to leave because I was drunk and she had work the next day. I asked to just sleep on her floor and that I wouldn't bother her but she told me that she had some friends round and I couldn't, even though she had never mentioned this before. Then I saw the shadow of a dude in the background, despite the fact she lives with another girl who is single. I said I needed to come in right now and she told me to leave, then I tried kicking the door in because I was drunk and angry and she screamed and got the dude to come to the door and he said that if I came in he'd fucking kill me. The dude was taller than me so I just backed down and called her a stupid cunt and started walking off. Because I was pissed I shouted that she was a fucking who so everyone in the estate she lives on could hear but then some knackers started shouting at me to shut up and started coming towards me so I just legged it out of there.

There were no trains until 5am so I ended up having to walk home, it took me two hours and I had to do a shit on the beach but I had nothing to wipe my arse with so I ended up arriving at home stinking of shit. Because of this I took a shower which woke up my dad who started shouting at me to shut the fuck up and stop being such a useless annoying waste of space inconsiderate cunt. I started crying and he just told me to go to bed.

Honestly considering ending it all

It looks like it's going to be a slow reveal but it sounds like she has a long list of students she had beef with.

are you a woman with soft little hands and a vagina

God I hope she is

>out on the piss with some lads
>GF
it's like you don't want me to read it

Join a monastery,no women to bother you there

nvm read it and don't feel as much disdain for you

do you consider yourself a failed normalfag at this stage

Sounds like you're better of without her. It's pretty shitty if she got the guy she was sleeping with to actually confront and threaten you without even breaking it off with you first.

I would've done a shit outside her door

should've attacked him. Even if you lost it would have caused enough of a commotion that he wouldn't be able to go back to dicking your girlfriend.

yeah
some of the characters make me laugh though. Why did they put in a greaser who drives a mustang kek. For a show thats outside the box compared to most they included a lot of american high school cliches

no but I do have small hands for a man I suppose. They aren't soft though I have dry skin

this

though him being drunk leads me to believe it would've been a fairly one-sided fight even with a size difference

Good Irish people of this thread
can you please recommend a good Irish comedy
if possible something like Father Ted or Killinaskully

you copy pasted this from /brit/ earlier

Stop wanking to Jaggy, he a gud boi he dindu nuffin.

The Guard. It's a film, not a show though.

Would be fun if he had vomited on the other one's shoes

wtf why

Yeah I was thinking it was too good to be real. Even by the way he talks about trains and infrastructure you can tell its not in line with how things go in ireland.

The Panel, if you like stand up comedians.

adds another layer of perversion that makes it hotter

If I judge the public transportation system of Ireland correctly,he would've been assaulted by knackers in the LUAS

God that's been off the air for so long. Remember when Dara was Irish and not a Londoner.

Yes or the Dart. And the hours they run at sounds wrong. and he mentioned a beach, and a 2 hour walk. I don't think it's like how things would go in dublin

A lot from that show fecked off to England. Ed Byrne and Andrew Maxwell as well. Can't really blame them with the way RTE has gone.

From what I've heard on here,taking the LUAS is like going on a ferry trip in pokemon, with people waiting to fight you at every corner

get the luas every day
junkies shout a lot but the rarely abuse people. They just argue among themselves and make small talk with anyone who'll give them attention

>only Irish comedians in Ireland are those wankers from Republic of Telly

haha
Yeah but its a daily occurence and you see worse shit more often, every week or two. Thats not normal at all compared to the rest of the country.

I've occasionally come across anti-social shit on long distance buses intercity. But maybe once a year or more.