Why don't any of you get it? This is a campaign to remove america's history one statue at a time...

Why don't any of you get it? This is a campaign to remove america's history one statue at a time. If we as a nation choose to forget our history we doomed to repeat it!

You don't have any history yet fucktard

White people have no culture

history lives in words and ideas, not statues and monuments

Museings of a broken generation. We use to stand for something more. We use to stand united for the greatest counrty on earth. God bless the USA. But for this foolish generation you will maimed, broken, and left in discord of your own design. God save you, because no one will care about you, except yourself.

Dude I drink in bars older the you're nation and for the record they don't have any history either just shit that happened a while ago

Right, getting rid of statues instantly erases history.
You know, Hitler doesn't have a single statue of him...wait, who is Hitler?

Like sheep without a Shepherd. You are displaced, running to lasted idea or fad. Without considering the ramifications of your actions, you wounder blind into a pit of despair. This is what they want. Those who are the powers that be, are using you to crate division. Even unto the division of educated and the wise.

>Removing statues = removing history

Dumb Crackers don't know about history books

good
we can enslave and hang niggers again.

You're right user they should remove history books too

Remember it was you, all of you who broke our presious nation. I wash my hands clean of this insanity and leave you to your own devices.

The Jew media wants to erase any memory of the Confederacy, any trace that States can secede.

They only want sheeple to be aware of the empire that we have in DC now.

yea..., they would never do anything to books

states can't secede. ever.

must not have a lot to do today, huh user?

Honestly it is a "distractionary" ploy by the elite who have divided us as a nation they have won and the end is near.

have they?

>doomed to repeat it!
yeah so lets repeat it!
maybe this time we'll get it right!

>just this current generation
>implying the politics of the older generation didn't devolve into "us vs them" a while ago
About that...

The ones attempting to reshape history through acts of tyranny are out of touch with history and reality.

General Lee, PGT Beauregard, Jefferson Davis, and even the Confederate flag are not symbols of racism. They are symbols of southern pride, individual liberty, and limited government that is run by the people, for the people.

>states can secede
That's called "treason", user.

I agree with you.

You mean like conservatives in the South literally changing textbooks to say "black emigrated to America"?
>what is a double standard