Hey Sup Forums let's stop with this stupid racism and stand together to accomplish something greater!

Hey Sup Forums let's stop with this stupid racism and stand together to accomplish something greater!

This country was founded on racism. Fuck off.

It may have been founded on it but who says we need it now? We are in a new era, racism is only holding us back as people.

Okay but why is there a nigger in your picture?

I didn't make the picture but I'm guessing it's depicting the extreme of both races

Want greater good? Want to stop racism?
Get rid of niggers and those two items will take care of themselves

Would it really make things any better though? You(speaking for all whites) will just pick another race to put the hate on. I know that there are bad black people but you all seem to overlook the fact that they were given a horrible start to the world because of RACIST government officials not willing to put money in to fix their neighborhood/school.

You know what i most hate? Racism and black

once we have a common enemy, (robots,aliens,crab people) then we will stand together

all races are racist. they all assume i'm racist because i'm white and they make jokes and comments about other races that they don't like under the assumption that i'll agree with them. i should be offended but i'm really just amused.

I think if the education system in the places like Chicago, Detroit, etc. were fixed the number of blacks killed by cops would be a lot lower which is a huge plus because black people wouldn't be so scared of cops and actually speak up to the crimes that are committed in their neighborhoods.

What I find funny is that racism kinda went down around the early 2000s ~ late 2000s but kinda crept back in the early 2010s.
My guess is that 9/11 triggered hate again. And once the internet age arrived in the USA it just went to shit.

So you hate yourself?

Most people on Sup Forums that lurk and post are not really hateful or racist. Other media and popular belief say otherwise but really all the hate speech comes from a few anons that just post the loudest shit and post most often... it's no different than the same 2 cunts that post Andy Sixx's logs bullshit. Just a couple losers that try to blanket everyone on Sup Forums

>Holding us back
Nah I think its fine where it is right now

>Would it really make things better?
Fuck yeah! By 100%

The rest of your comments are too stupid to comment further

>Africans enslaved other Africans before the slave trade boom
>conservatives get shit for it even though we fought a war to end it
>niggers account for about 15% of the population yet account for about 50% of all crime
>black lives matter is a fucking terrorist group that has Title VII protections
>tfw I'm whites, Asians, and even Hispanics have agreed that niggers are a plaque

I should know, I'm Argentinian with an Asian GF.

>inb4 Argentina is not white

Fuck niggers
Ship those stupid motherfuckers back to where they came from.

So you're a nigger huh?

Are you some kind of Nigger lover boi?

Why man lets exterminate all whites and Jews.

That's kinda like 400 years too late to do dude.
Shouldn't have taken them from their underdeveloped culture

We desperately need a zombie apocalypse, an alien invasion, or a demon invasion. It's gonna take something like that to get people to pull their heads out of their asses, stand together, and put aside petty differences.

Is that what it's gonna take? So many of you assholes on both extremes of both sides nearly make me PRAY for a hostile alien invasion. Let's make XCom a reality.

Fingers crossed for a Demon invasion or Zombie apocalypse

So you REALLY thing that everyone will be satisfied? I highly doubt it, I imagine that once the blacks leave the hate will turn to Mexicans then when they leave the hate will turn to some other race. There is going to be murders, kidnappings, burglaries with every race so besides putting the blame on people just fix the actual problem

Are you 2 fucking roleplaying as morons or something?

Listen my autistic friend. If you don't get the gist of what his saying, let me break it down for you. We humans need a common enemy to unite, now it's rather unlikely it might happen, i don't see that as a reason to be a edgy faggot

not white, no matter how hard you wannabe

No, I'm just saying. We need something to shake up the entire world and wake them the fuck up. If a common enemy out to enslave or exterminate the entire human race is what it takes to band us together, I say so be it.

The only other option is the one where we become the society in the movie Idiocracy.

Ehh or more realistically a disease that can't be contained, I thought Ebola was the one that'd do it but sadly not

>Hey Sup Forums let's stop with this stupid racism and stand together to accomplish something greater!

JOIN and KILL THE JEWS

There are people that escape North Korea that do more in 5 years of being free than blacks, on average, do with their entire lives. Maybe you should start looking at the common denominator to the problem.

That kinda thing doesn't last long enough, or stir things up enough to get the world to really band together.

How about another Black Plague, like the one that struck and killed half of Europe centuries ago?

Yeah but those people are taught that if they don't work and provide for their family they will die hungry. It's hard to explain so I'll use an example, all of the black people that finally got out of slavery didn't just go out and start killing white people, they had a life they've been working for and didn't want to lose it. They continued to work on those plantations even after slavery

Racism isn't holding us back, black people are holding us back.

The uneducated and the weak hearted are holding us back

....That is the most retarded thing ever. Black people today have more advantages than anyone. Past hardships do not account for modern niggers. Fuck off with that dumb shit. The asians were slaves after the fucking blacks and they don't have problems.

Nigger culture kills the nigger. Period. Deal with it. ALL the facts back it up. Even when they are given a leg up, they still can't succeed. EVEN WHEN a country gives them nothing but special treatment, they can't make it. Leave them to their own (Africa) and look how it turns out.

Nigger.

They aren't given a leg up. I guess it's one of those things that you wouldn't understand unless you've seen it happen. There are black people who want to work against the government (that you see on your liveleak and rekt posts) and there are black people who actually want some good to be done with their life and or the life of others. I don't have any statistics but it doesn't sound too crazy that the black people that are willing to help society are raised in good neighborhoods, attend schools that actually give a shit and are surrounded by good semaritans

This country was founded for financial reasons. It's the end all reason why most anything was ever done in time period.

Go suck more nigger dicks fagalot

Since most black people are in these shitty communities how do you think they'll end up?

Good job showing how closed minded you are

>Sup Forums is one person

literally the dumbest person on Sup Forums right now

No I'm just talking to that person individually for not giving any argument and explain yourself.