bored at work

can we get a rekt thread going?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vNlMwK-HyRw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Work, faggot!

no

Don't make me come over there, boy...

Bitch is so loose I don't feel like I'm even touching the sides...

Spiegami che cazzo c'entra

Shit I forgot to shut the gate.

That bush tho

That could hurt

Isis are a bunch of cucks

makes me wonder if they'd been okay if that one fucker hadn't lost his cool

did they dead? checked

youtube.com/watch?v=vNlMwK-HyRw

>I am holding a ballistic shield that can easily take shrapnel from a grenade. I will stand up and expose myself to a grenade in front of me.

What the fuck was he thinking

Foot Loose.

Buy now for $19.99 and we'll include a SECOND ginsu blade free!!

>Martin Luther Blvd.

only do that once

What happened?

roman candle

got any more? the news won't show this shit.

Wut? Was that guy sleeping in the tracks or something?

Fuck. Every time I see these threads there are always the webm's of people getting rekt crossing the street.

How the fuck can you be so fucking stupid that you don't pay attention crossing the street? I'm so paranoid even when I have a walk sign I usually stop and look anyway. And if a car is stopping at a crosswalk I make eye contact with the driver and wait until their car is totally stationary before walking in front of them.

I feel like 99% of the time anyone gets hit by a car as a pedestrian or bike it's their own fucking fault.

spine shot

This dick is clearly shopped in

>LIFE'S AS EXTREME AS YOU WANNA MAKE IT

Accurate... no one dies on the first shot

Thats Paris's truck o' peace faggot

looks like pizza, i'd eat it if I didn't know tbh

I whole-heartedly agree, but allow me to play devils advocate for a moment. For all intents and purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a dime-a-dozen, true virtues are a blessing in disguise. We often put our false morality on a pedastal like a bunch of prima donnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granted. So I ask of you to muster up all the strength you can because it is a dog eat dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge chip on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw in everything but the kitchen sink, and even though you are having a field day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sixth sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blind eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero tolerance when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around goes around, and when supply and demand fails, you will be the first to go. Mark my words, when you get down to brass tacks, it doesn't take rocket science to kill two birds with one stone. It's clear who wears the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your pride and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through trial and error but I swear on my mother's maiden name that when you put the pedal to the metal you will pass with flying colours like it's a piece of cake.

tl;dr user is fag

At least those deaths were quick
they got it easier than the prisoners who are set on fire or drowned

bump

or this sad sob

why do none of them resist at all?

bc the islamitards are armed with ak47s? just a thought

Hi user. I see you called someone a "faggot". I'm assuming you meant this jokingly, but I've been mulling this over in my head for several minutes and it does not sit right.

Let me please (re)iterate you on this word. Not only does it aim hatred at a large group of people that I myself and many of my friends are a part of, the word has the power to tear down and undermine a fight that we have been fighting for decades. I don't know where you stand on the issue, but I'm assuming you value your rights to equality as a citizen of this country.

You may think that this is only a word, a mere configuration of letters, but this word is the foundation that keeps LGBT people held in the depths of inequality, while men like yourself toss around hateful slurs in a joking way thinking immaturely that you are immune to hurting anyone. This is not true. Next time you throw this word out (however jokingly and privately you may thing you are using this- in this era NOTHING is ever private), think about those who have struggled for the right to feel safe in their own country.

The word "faggot" creates a hostile environment and makes many LGBT people feel unsafe around those who have enough power in society to use such words. Don't make me feel unsafe. I have a right to my safety. And although I have tremendous pride in being a mature, strong, bisexual woman, it really sucks when your words get in the way of my pride. Thanks for your attention.

Oh, Great Powers of Sup Forums, please let me pass my fucking biostatistics exam 28th. Thank you.

>those who have enough power in society to use such words.
grow up

Faggot

Mate you have 8 more days till the exam
start revising

some say they are drugged, some say it's been rehearsed over and over to the point they never know when its gonna be the real one
I think its just because they've accepted the fact that they are completely and utterly fucked and have no way out
I imagine when people try to struggle and run they get made into a very painful example

welcome to Sup Forums nigger

? was a glider parachute supposed to open?

I don't know what he thought he was doing. He went with the bike though.

I get that they have endured severe torture before this but, especially the fire executions, the victims just accept it.

what is so rekt about an autopsy? Do we not all die and get autopsy's after?

Rekt =/= gore

dumb cunt

Bait you dumb fucks

nice bush

Not everyone gets an autopsy.

An autopsy is pretty much only ever been done when the cause of death is unknown and is requested upon

Has anyone got the one where a guy drives into 3 cycling people and then kills them with an axe?

this pasta is stale

>no ollie and grind on the handrail

That's what happens when you're a pussy.

Shouldve dloaded when you had the chance

"final destination".
when your number is up, you can't escape.

he saved his girl because of the 2nd amendment

the guy was resisting arrest

be an HERO

Paralized literaly. A shot in the spine.

u have more ?

Or when you give your body to science

STRIKE!

Actually it was in Nice not in Paris. You fucking numbnuts

only this pal.

Now in 3D? Damn ISIS stepping it up!

double points

Super Sexy Stripper 9000

>? was a glider parachute supposed to open?
ye, but he opened it too late

actually watched that shit 8/10