Everytime the g spot is brought up on this site it's one of you fat basement dwellers talking about fingering your...

Everytime the g spot is brought up on this site it's one of you fat basement dwellers talking about fingering your butthole. Any of you faggots know about the grills g spot

Bump for interest, a clearly description of how to reach it would be appreciate it, i tried it a couple of nights ago with my new, but im pretty sure i didnt find the spot

>spongy feel
>about an inch in towards the clit
>devil horns
>go ham

just behind the big lump that contains the testicles

i know about it. i only once achieved orgasm through stimulating it tho

Is it located behind the clit?

using the other hand to gently press down on her lower abdomen helps

I like to finger my butthole

>girls have weak bladders
>push on their insides hard and stimulate them
>girl pees on you
>HURRR DA SQUIRT!!!!!!

"g-spot" is sort of an innocuous term for a pretty large area up inside the girls pussy.

In my experience, the area that has "the most nerves" or "what will make her cum" is different from woman to woman.

It's best to just get her warmed up and play around with her and find out what feels good. Remember that women are usually capable of having 3-5 or even more completely different KINDS of orgasms. They might have a few different penetration types they like and might not even like gspot penetration necessarily.

Who don't but this isn't a butthole fingering thread.

This made me kek

I'm half normie fuck boy and half basement dweller.
I've fingered many a girl.
>Healthy weight, thin
>5'5
>Britfag
>Nignog
I believe in all of u my dudes, if u use confidence, u can stick your fingers in a girl one day
Pic is me

The G spot is a conspiracy made up by antifa and feminists to make proud hetero males feel inadequate

During sex I normally try to hit the g spot with my helmet while rubbing the clit. I've got 3 girls to squirt using that method. It helps if you put their legs on your shoulders or put her at the end of the bed laying down with you upright on the floor. Like a T shape

Get out of here with your sensible perspective and accurate life experiences. This is Sup Forums.

While the picture is correct for finger stimulation, one of the reasons girls like anal so much is that it's easy for them to angle to press the g-spot against the pubic bone and get orgasm. Straight ass fucking does nothing but stir up shit.

Gspot is a meme

don't overthink it or otherwise you'll be stirring around in her cooch like you're trying really hard to get a string of beef out way back between your wisdom teeth. not sexy

Basically this.

I've dated girls with like...super tight pussies and they'd cum easier from anal then from a couple of my giant fingers in their pussy.

I've also fucked around with the opposite. Where they hate anal, maybe cum from a half inch of your finger just around the opening...don't need to hit any internal "spot" or they're nice and deep and they get off on being "full" like if you shove your cock really really deep or put like 4 fingers in there....just that fullness. (One girl described this fantasy as "I always wanted to have a balloon put in my pussy then filled with water then have it pulled out a bunch of times.")

Some literally ONLY cum from their clit. Some cum from their nipples even....all different.

The G-spot in a vagina is roughly the same place you'll find it in a guy's ass.

Nigga you high.

This guy speaks truth. You can fiddle around with your fingers how ever you like to try and find the sweet spot but during intercourse just bang her out if you can't find the sweet spot

Where is her penis?