twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/858787627708936192
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-39742670
youtu.be/ARj4g7qk-ng
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gibi

yerrr

fuckin turbo normies

not hungry thanks im eating cold pain au chocolats in bed

You seen that Roxy Jezel gangbang scene where she gets choked out a few times? Fucked hey.

*gets schwifty*

*Blocks your path*

It's 7am, it's cold and I've been up all night working. I just wanna sleep so what is the absolutely, 100% confirmed MOST comfy movie or TV show to watch alone curled up under many blankets?

how do I achieve this physique

Me on the right.

Frog twat

>filename
agl

me on the left

Anyone else /literallyretardedbutundiagnosed/ here?

Reckon I have one of them brain abnormalities but the pediatricians, teachers, and my family never picked up on it. Wahoo, my brain is malformed and I suck at life.

Ah yes, just within my budget

mummy

Only ever liked 2 of her videos

>Anyone else /literallyretardedbutundiagnosed/ here?
On /brit/?
Haha, you must post in jest!

Hey, I'm heading off to Woolworth's
Should i get you anything?

same 2bh
had a mental breakdown and deleted all my creative writing and threw my phone in the bin ahaha what am i like

fucking hell no once cares you autist

lol stop being pathetic then, wanker

for fuck's sake kim

got a larger image mate

twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/858787627708936192
ahh yes islam

what the fuck that's so grim

Greenland is a mental place

>creative writing
ooo you're a poet

Reliable source

The cinematography is beautiful, and it even opens with a calming nighttime scene.

Just try to fall asleep before they rob the armored truck and shoot everyone in the face.

sometimes wish i had a local gaff or """working""" men's club with actual friends

nah was a goon-show type radio script that i had been working on for months aha x

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-39742670

Oxford University has apologised for saying that avoiding eye contact could be "everyday racism" after it was accused of discriminating against autistic people.

The claim was included in a list of "racial micro-aggressions" in an equality and diversity unit newsletter.

But the university was criticised for being "insensitive" to autistic people who can struggle making eye contact.

It said it had made a mistake and not taken disabilities into account.

The university originally said "racial micro-aggressions" might include: "Not making eye contact or speaking directly to people."

It described the behaviours as "subtle, everyday racism" which can be alienating.

if your driving is perfectly fine it shouldn't be a crime to have a blood alcohol level above what is essentially a completely meaningless number

of agl or gibi?
grace's voice is definitely a nice factor for me (it has that slight huskiness that adds to the triggering) and i find the stories quite pleasant to hear
gibi's content is pretty standard though so i can imagine why you might not find them very interesting
unfortunately no

>creative writing
bit gay

on the train

A magnet for us crypto-retards, this place is.

Glad I dropped out of that liberal shithole. Worst thing I ever did with my fucking life was go to Oxford University.

>of agl or gibi?

agl

Gibi is infuriatingly good and tickling that bit of my brain that makes me rewatch videos over and over

>Glad I dropped out of that liberal shithole. Worst thing I ever did with my fucking life was go to Oxford University.

Used to watch ASMR

but it unironically sucks

The comments are so cringe

Oh yeah oh yeah

Everything is terrible

kek

ASMR is just code for autistic girlfriend roleplay for lonely virgins

The SJW's have been vanquished at last, long live GamerGate! To a new future my brothers!

Like nails on chalkboard for me

>The SJW's have been vanquished at last, long live GamerGate! To a new future my brothers!

Wahey, I'm doing that thing everybody dislikes but people do to attract loads of attention.

>tfw no bf

yeah, she fires out videos pretty much daily too, which is fairly rare to find (among the creators of that quality anyway)

Oxfordian here, I can confirm that this place is infested with lefty scum, while the rest of Oxfordshire is tory country.

Time to once again provide the soundtrack to a night people will be too high to remember

>yeah, she fires out videos pretty much daily too, which is fairly rare to find (among the creators of that quality anyway)

Tonnes of shit creators fire out videos daily...

>that 8󠇦chan thread where people were posting all her pics not long after her dox and her boyfriend showed up and started talking no end of shite, pretending to be employed by the CIA and all sorts

screeching

reckon my life wouldnt be much interesting without the few hours i spend on drugs here and there
dont know how people who dont abuse drugs live

Surely if you're autistic then you won't even recognise when people are being offensive towards you?

If this were the jungle, and everyone in this thread were in it, I would naturally select all of you with my fists

Would like to have a carefree gf that has no worries or troubles and is generally free of any emotional baggage but would that make me a hypocrite due to the fact that I'm a bit frustrated with myself and my surroundings?

iktf

>didn't even read the whole post

I want to be a maid

bit small

Asia is so qt

youtu.be/ARj4g7qk-ng

Don't really get stuff like this. Is it just manchildren wanting to be treated like little boys by mummy again?

It's just a woman reading a child's bedtime story in a voice not dissimilar to any woman's.

want a gf

dont want to put in the effort to get one though

and the effort to maintain one

VERY nice willy.

Shame he's circumsized.

unironically don't care if my gf is an emotional wreck
just want to be loved aha

just a bit gay

8󠇦chan is pure, concentrated autism
i visited that board once and it turned me off asmr, chan sites, and women for a good few days

never even kissed a girl

weird how everything in asia is sideways

my hand

>reckless driving is considered less serious than having more than a nominal concentration of ethanol in your blood

Cars are a human right in the modern age

people who watch ASMR on the reg are sick in the head and need to be put in camps

I believed for years that chink fannies were sideways because someone at school told me and I didn't have the Internet :|

Post comfy pics

Follow a lot of very liberal tumblr artist women on twitter. They range from model tier to total hog but somehow all of them seem to have very good looking boyfriends. They also post a lot about how crap their work is and how depressed they are despite having thousands of followers verbally suck them off with everything they post.

nah

GOOD post

Here's my state of affairs: 99% sure I'm mentally ill and have always been, function very poorly at life, can't think straight half of the time; but if I go to the doctor and unload these concerns, I'd lose my job and be sent to the place in my city where they stuff all the other retards.

Don't want to be pathologised. Just want to figure out what's going on in my head, and if possible, how to make it work better.

>migrants
in ireland?
more likely to be the natives

yum

listening to some 'smr

if you're not first you're last

This is some real beta boy shit

Only liberals watch this

She used to be so innocent ._________.

whats with those clown feet

*exuberant round of applause*

NO TEARS ARE FALLING FROM MY EYES