What's Sup Forums eating?

What's Sup Forums eating?

what are you eating op?

God I'm so glad to be an American.

Chicken fried chicken w/ scrambled eggs, cilantro potatoes and toast.

did you pour coffee over nut mix?

Not that garbage

What is this gorgeous meal
Look like rice with beans
My spic blod start to kick in

op here, its lentils with peanuts and cheese, and it was frozen that's why its has water

best garbage i've had in days

Your food looks like what comes out of my garbage disposal

who puts a toast above the food?
also nice trips man

> American
> Still has food on the plate.

You're not real.

i fucking wretched

Your anus?

O.W.L restaurant in royal oak Michigan apparently.

Just a bunch of kratom. Earlier I ate breakfast at the diner down the road. They make some based as fuck pancakes.

Everywhere in europe/uk does too you fucking idiot.

kratom just makes me feel sick deffo not worth it for the high, I did get pretty good at swallowing it with a spoon though.

Where are you from that you put peanuts with beans? I like lentils but this is a strange combo to me. Also what kind of cheese?

i bet op's frozen food tastes better than anything you can get in your fast food truck, you obese fussy american bitch

Currently eating some Hummus and cherry tomatoes. so good.

I hate americans but come on, OPs food is fucking gross. Boiled peanuts are a 3rd world country food.

>chicken fried chicken
i could sense the retardation from miles away you amerifat

Yeah its effects seem to vary from person to person. I'm straight up addicted at this point. I get anxiety and insomnia and restless limbs if I don't take it. I used it to quit drinking because I was an alcohol for like 15 years, and it was good for that, but I'd like to be completely clean at this point so I need a plan to taper off this stuff.

I just had braised porkbelly in a Chinese steamed bread with fresh herbs. And a piece of pumpkin pie as desert.

Sorry the pictures suck, didn't know I was going to have to post them.

Just ordered a chicken and pork gyros dinner with potatoes, rice, and pitas. Gun be gud.

Nice. Two great things that go great together.

I made the pumpkin pie and my Chinese gf made the pork

Sirloin .. my first attempt and yes I like it well done. I didn't know what to eat it with so I just chose bread.

Edge got a bit burned because I made the pastery too big

Nice. I love authentic Chinese food. What region is she/her family from?

Finish it you cunt.

South America, it tastes wonderful, try it once, mozzarella cheese

What's the point of the white pronged thing they put in the middle? I've never understood this.

Limon flamin hot cheetos, mountain dew
I don't eat very much

Yeah I guess I don't really see why not tbh but it's just something you wouldn't see here in America.

>Europe
>Stupid traditions

ok, it makes sense

Looks great

Hope you slathered some ketchup on there! MMM mmm! good eatin' nothin sets the flavor of a good steak like some ketchup!

It's to prevent the cheese from sticking to the roof of the box.

From Hunan, here's a picture of her home town. She likes to cook spicy.

Can't sop up the gravy and whatnot as well with toast, gotta get that flavor infusion somehow man

Ohhh. That makes sense, thanks for finally giving me that answer.

I prefer hot sauce, like the one from chik filet

Ass ;) xD
Reply to this.or your mother will die some point in her life Xd i got.u good

was that before or after eating it? can't really tell

wtf is in the aluminium box, it looks terrific

Lightly battered chinese spare ribs in honey plum sauce

That's what they call it.

i can't believe someone else also do this.....are you my soul mate op?

jalepeños with cream cheese, shrimp, wrapped with bacon

there were 6...this is the last one

I had lasagna... Was good.

Had this last night. So good, but why's it gotta be so pricey these days?

that's a lot of food

looks like my cat's puke

What kind of fish?

WTF is that???!!!???

That's mushy peas, nigga. I've never had it but I imagine I'd love it. It isn't very visually appealing though, you're right.

>mushy peas

looks like guacamole

Barbequed eel. Japanese. You can sometimes find it frozen at Chinese import stores, but it's always the Chinese crap. Even here in Japan, a good Japanese fillet will easily cost the equivalent of 25$. But fuck, try it.

Curry and ramen?

Needs red wine.

vienna sausages?

looks salty as fuck

Spicy thai noodles with prawns in broth

Oh, yeah yeah, I've had that. You're right, it's really good. As for the expense, I guess it's just a matter of supply and demand? As far as I know they can't be farmed or caught in huge quantities by trawling.

do you know what tradition means? Why do you talk like you're using google translate?

British bangers m8

its sausage n mash with onion and mushroom gravy

>What's Sup Forums eating?
Just got a grilled cheese with srambled egg

That is the problem, but the peice has fucking spiked in recent years. Back in 2010, I could easily get a full fillet for 500円, now, the price is usually at least 1200円.

Chinese food on fries instead of rice? Kinda reminds me of a ghetto version of Peruvian lomo saltado.

bob and vagene

Nice.

autism?

Also cheese savories from iceland!

Giant plate

pizza without pineapple? MODS!!! MODS!!! MODS!!!

yeah man quid a bag

>fries

them fried orcas look pretty tasty

Close. Maggots and tapeworms.

That's like a dish Gordon Ramsey would call a pan of pork fried shit. looks disgusting and any chinese worth their salt wouldn't make shit like that.

Okay fine, "chips" then. Is that what it is though? Chink stir fry on fried potatoes instead of rice?