Post your results

Post your results

www.memecompass.com

6.74, 3.16

you guys probably TRIED to be edgy

also post your opinion about what youve got. do you agree or not?

i just wanted to get a discussion going, jeez

5, 5.75
(accidentally closed the tab)

Is anyone here NOT dank and edgy?

I got the same, (2.91, 4.21)

:^)

(4.77, 6.32)

6.16, 2.37

I agree with my results, edginess for the sake of edginess results in shit memes if there's no humour or relatablilty to it.

People like that don't come to Sup Forums

they're too embarrassed to post if they didn't get dank and edgy

Meme's should be nice at least 50% per cent of the time.

Agreed.
A friend of mine likes to post "edgy" memes on facebook.
He claims to be "trolling", but everybody knows he's really just a shitposting edgelord..

>meme

This test is designed to put people high up on the edgy axis.

It asks you if holocaust can memes be funny. You say yes - edgy.

It gives you an example of a crappy wholesome meme. You say it's shit - edgy.

It would be fairer to post actual decent wholesome memes.

(3.84, 2.63)

my result btw

Meh.

what im not a normie lol

Wholesome is not the only thing I like

this one is the most interesting so far. for how long have you been on Sup Forums? care to show us your answers?

jailbait af

neutral dank

None of those "memes" were good and the questions are not better. What a shitty test.

>everyone is between edgy and dank

Terrible taste, Sup Forumsros.

Aw, shit.

get out of here, you normie trash

Lmao I bet these also work as political compasses. #theleftcantmeme

Kinda glad

5.35, 2.37

I'm a fucking normie help

Where are my internet points for doingthis.

seems right

wish I was a bit danker

I bet you wear the same white polo every Sunday.

GET OFF MY BOARD REEEEEE

GTFO of Sup Forums

Thought I would've gotten edgier. Still good results though.

Sorry its a screenshot nice bois

meme kang

I guess were all purple

im 12 and what is this

I am meme master destroyer of normies

...hu. it was probably to expect.

I took the test but you are still an absolute FAGGOT

You better charge that iphone before it dies in 45 minutes.

Not every Sunday. Sometimes I wear the light blue or the peach. On Easter Sunday, I wear a yellow one. It's the color of a baby chick.

1.51, 2.37

same nigga

LEAVE

:)

>LEAVE

so edgy

flip it 540° and you'll have my political compass

Just like everyone else...

This was painful.

(6.16, 3.42)

behold the meme king

I thought I was the only one.

At least I have a good sense of humor

F U C K I N G
N O R M I E S
G E T
O F F
M Y
B O A R D
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Shit, wrong file

4.53, 4.74

accurate

Neutral Edgy

Dont do this stupid test, what the fuck were those questions?

>is this a good meme

fucking kill yourself