Hey, Sup Forums. I'm here to tell the story of how I became a straight up cock craving sissy

Hey, Sup Forums. I'm here to tell the story of how I became a straight up cock craving sissy.

I wasn't too big on RPing or ERPing on Steam, as alot of people are. But one day in June 2015. Someone by the name "Thick Horse Cock" added me out of nowhere and I was confused. So I accepted and he asked if it was alright to have him on my list. I said sure, I guess. Didn't even question how he found me. Over time, he kept saying things like "So..You should change your picture~" Then sent me a picture of an anime chick choking on a cock. This aroused me but I didn't do it. He kept pestering me over time and got in my head with things like "Why not call yourself a cumdump? Thick cocks will add you and they WILL pump you." That sentence alone started changing my mind. I removed him and a month ago he readded me. He really got in my head this time and finally made me crack.."I still know you're a cumdump. Why not give up life to suck my fat cock? You'll get your asshole stretched too~" It rushed so many emotions to my head. I literally dropped my pants, stroked my cock and began fingering myself. Ever since then, Ive developed a fetish of being used and manipulated. All because of one simple ERP add on Steam.

thats hot, have u tried cock yet

Yes I have, the day I first sucked cock, was also the day I rode one as well.

how did u find your first time?

post butt

Well, Ive always had this friend that would say he wanted to do things with me. So I just called him one night when I was horny, hung out, and it went from there. Was nice.

>RPing or ERPing on Steam

curious plz explain?

role playing and erotic role playing

RP= Roleplaying as a fictional character.

ERP=Sexual Roleplaying as a fictional character. However in my case, this person started with ERP then slowly transitioned into making me do things irl, pics, etc.

Anyone else think it's super hot when anime girls or boys have steam coming off their genitals?

OP you're weak minded and gullible, I have genuine fear someone one day tells you to cut off your dick and you'll do it.
Imagine what your mother would think about you

I was thinking the exact same thing, OP's a lost cause now.

I'm not that weak-minded, silly.

post your cum loving boypussy already faggot

>user says, "SUCK MY FAT COCK"
>OP says, "OKAY!" and proceeds to unequip his trousers and jack off on the spot.
Explain how this isn't being weak minded.

copypasta from a week ago
i remember reading this and being like
jesus christ like imagine being this person

First of all, I never I wasn't weak minded. I was stating I wasn't /that/ weak-minded to your statement.

Pls, user.

how far are you willing to go then?

Instead of riding a cock how about you just let me like you from behind

I don't get it, what's so good about ERPing?

thats like my fifth time reading this shit...
BAITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Today on things that didn't happen