Guys Im scared outa my fuckin mind right now

Guys Im scared outa my fuckin mind right now.

>Be me.
>treated like shit in old town decide to move
>go on rabb.it and find someone who seems cool we jive.
> move to where they are
>go to hangout first time and demeanor completely changes.
>We smoke in car
>and talk and she starts insulting me and doesnt let up.
>the plan was to go shopping and get lunch.
>I we are in the store shopping and she was showing me clothes and stuff and was making fun of me. so i told her to stop and started having an anxiety attack.
>get in store i ask if she wants to show me and she snaps at me. ignores me and then finally says "Stop lets just shop right?!"
>i proceed to walk out of the store back to my car
>tell her to get her things so i can go (thought she had a bag in my car so i texted her...SHE DIDNT.
>get to car she isnt there im sitting in car waiting for her to come back.
>comes back is pleading for me to go hangout with each other. i say no. she says well arent you hungry lets go eat. I said no repeatedly. then she said wanna go someplace else....I started getting scared said no and she left with a big smile on her face she brought a bag she insisted on me having with towels and face masks. I dropped those off at a parkinglot stupidly after going home...But its gone now if theirs a bug. It was odd because right before she left she said she didnt have a bag...so then why did she come back. She also insisted on me meeting her mother which was an older chinese woman which matched up....When we met she was nice and then all of a sudden started acting super mean... She was all teary eyed too when she came back to the car but no tears just the voice and squinty eyes. Also she showed me this parchment she put in the bag so i took that out before i chucked it so ill attach it if anyone can tell me what it says. Im scared cause when we initially started walking to the shops she asked me "So what were you talking about murder?" I wasnt talking about anything remotely associated with it

Continued

Anyone know of any scams in Las Vegas going on....Im so stupid i gave her my address and phone number...ugh I just moved here arrived yesterday...

...And more...Ill also include picture with time stamp

this painting might not mean anything she said her grandfather painted it... PLEASE HELP Sup Forums I have a feeling im getting murdered tonight..

u dun goof'd faggot.

tell the police dumbass

>google image search
>0 results found
You even type like a hysterical woman as I can't make head nor tail or what the fuck you just said.
What exactly is your concern?

shit OP, you're fucked. Get out of there now.

>meet people in the internet
>move to them
>wtf
lol

Post nudes for answer

You're serious with that question? Any scams going on in Las Vegas? The whole dust bin is one giant scam.

That is nothing special it is just a normal every day scroll that tourists pay stupid money for.

Could even just be a print.

Either way looks like you picked up the type of girl who tests your patience first, it is getting more common in China, girls test your ability to stay calm but also your ability to take charge when it gets too much.

i.e. they want someone who doesn't give in right away, but also someone who knows when no is no and isn't afraid to show it.

In that regard I seriously doubt you are going to get murdered.

However you could have been close to being scammed possibly, could be a hostess scam but now they use dating/meet up sites. You end up at a bar and you pay for her drinks, your drinks are cheap but hers are extortionate.

grow a pair and marry her and make her mother proud.

Timestamp with half you face covered pls

In situations like that, I would just lock the doors and windows, hid in my room with a knife, and wait for the inevitable.

anyone know what the hell op is talking about?

That's an old Chinese ritual death scroll you'll be dead in a few days

What the fuck did you just say?

Nope, not even going to try and understand what the fuck you're on about OP; you type like a fucking downy. Learn to English.

I will mention that your first claim is that you left your old town because you were treated like shit. Grow a spine, you fucking woman.

Kek yeah it is.
I hope you washed your hands after opening it.
They are known to be soaked in 100 year old semans.
Seman is a deadly toxin after aging.

You're being to paranoid. Go out and buy a gun or mace and if she shows up at your house you can defend yourself. Delete her & move on with your life.

Wtf is this shit.
Tits and timestamp or no advice, op.
Buncha fucking normies in here.

>tries to pretend to be "oldfag"
>so cute for a 12 year old

show bobs n pusi i gib gud monies

have you tried burning it to release the curse?
She can't murder you if there's no curse foretelling it.

I'm sorry but you're extremely stupid and ugly.
If you don't want 'em to kill you just fuck them over and kill yourself.

Tries to bait me.
Won't reply to bait in a begrudgingly manner.
Also.
>No green text for you SADBOIs

>I'm sorry but you're extremely stupid and ugly
yeah that about sums it up

Fucking milenials amarite¿

1000 keks

fear and loathing

stfu spic

Found the retarded milenial who can't get a job for anything above min wage

Sucks to suck

>milenial
when you move to someone else's country, at least have the common courtesy to learn their language

> treated like shit in my old town so decided to move.
(Mom said I gotta get a job)