ITT: We Trigger Italians

I'll start

Other urls found in this thread:

goodcoffeeinparis.com/
google.com/trends/explore#q=cuckold
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>italians
>white

Heyyo, the pizza sucks in Italy. It's all sauce!!

>Starcucks
>in Italy
have fun going bankrupt

I don't really think you can trigger Italians. They care about nothing. Politics especially

It's gonna happen m8. Prepare your anus.

I don't know anything about italians besides that they are invented pizza and terrible at war.

what about Silvio

Why?

What did the Italibros ever do to you?

I can't seem to fit this spaghetti into the pot
>snap
Oh, hey, breaking it in half worked

I heard in the news that Florence wants to ban any non-local foods

>terrible at war

WE WUZ ROMANS AN SHIEET

Probably not their coffee is fucking godlike, no other country can do it quite like them. The only danger could come from teenagers being memed by us TV shows

please tell me it's not a real thing
I could see americans doing something this stupid but not italians

Are they just a bunch of moronic, canoli-cashing chimps who only care about how hard other chimps can kick a soccer ball?

If their flavorless, unimaginative cuisne is anything to judge by I would say that clearly these Dacian rape-baby spergs have nothing to offer the world.

like they need any non local foods
Italia is fucking god tier (when it comes to food at least)

>not even a wop
>triggered by this defiling of history

Italians are the T*rks of Europe

That's... that's a joke right?

>teenagers being memed by us TV shows
Thinking this isn't a certainty

Starbucks has far better funding a much wider variety of coffee, it'll but all those small shops out of business.

why?

meh
I seen reps in news about him, pretty sleazy bastard. And useless it seems.

Starbucks is setting up franchises in France already. They'll be doing it to themselves

Please speak english Mr. Firstnations

>a much wider variety of coffee
nobody here cares about that, starbucks has terrible coffe, only teenagers would go there

Not really enough Italians on Sup Forums to justify such a thread.

Their coffee seems only god-like to you because you come from this shit, which probably has the worst coffee in the world.

It's so bad, foreigners have to make a website in order to avoid it and find drinkable coffee.

goodcoffeeinparis.com/

Except all of them taste worse than an expresso not to mention they are up to 10 times more expensive. Italians love their culture and it's very likely they won't abandon it.
I mean, they didn't give their pizze up for Pizza Hut nor their pastas for Mac n cheese.

I think that Italy will be fine, they even start to ban kebabs

need i say more?

Nice

[mustard gassing intensifies]

>terrible at war

There's not really a starbucks there is there?

Fuck off Ahmed. Just cos your shitty sand dune was blown away by the wind

>Ethiopia
top kek

RARE

Not gonna work. Same thing with Pizza Hut in Argentina. Why go to pizza hut when Italian can be found on every street and cheaper? They're relegated to some places in Buenos Aires

>the italians
>dacian rape babies
wut

>war
stopped reading there

Nice bait.

Didn't Italy wreck you?

But that's the last word m8.

Italy has been through it all

when you've done everything you can possibly do - you realise that its all a bit pointless i guess?

perhaps thats why they are hedonistic. that is why their troops surrendered and were not fooled by fascism as well as other nations were.

they have a richer history than any other patch of land on this earth and maybe that makes them wise?

I think in some ways they are right. Politics is not life. It shouldnt be. what makes you happy? you want politicians to make you happy? when has that ever worked? you become happy through your friends and your family. You become happy through passions. you become happy by enjoying all the good things in life. culture, the arts, good food etc etc

Italy is arguably the oldest nation. perhaps we are the young ones who are sill naive to think that a certain political system can make us happy.

tought luck,you already read all of it

TOP KEK

He's going in deep for the troll. A few Italians still think they're any better than Romanians.

look it's gypsy barbosa

Ecoute fdp, les cafés parisiens ne sont pas a la hauteur parce que les bistrots, meme si ils ont la machine adaptée ne serrent pas le café, donc il arrive à une pression plus faible et a moins de crema ainsi que plus d'amertume. De plus, les italiens plongent leurs tassent dans un bain d'eau bouillant pour éviter tout choc thermique. Alors oui, peut être que 2 ou 3 bistrots les font correctement mais globalement même à pas Paris on est pas foutu de te servir autre chose qu'un grand verre d'eau chaude aromatisée au robusta. Cest pas dans notre culture de faire du bon café, donc le français moyen s'en fout

haha good times good times

but really, before Italy united as a nation "italians" were great fighters

Well good, cause that was the end of his statement pastanigger.

look,it`s colgate

Except it simply doesn't sell in most places in Europe. It's swill. The Italians won't have it. There are none in my state. I believe there is one in Vienna.

I can drink better coffee for cheaper elsewhere. I can smoke in there, too, and relax in a good environment. Real marble, quiet or no music, the newspaper and a simple menu. Why would I go to Starbucks?

WE

>Italy is arguably the oldest nation
1 8 6 1

Oh right I forgot
>WE WUZ ROME AN' SHEEET

It's sad that anyone has even a shred of respect for these """""""people"""""""

gake and fay

o shit MAGA

SUPER ULTRA RARE

How's the water m8?
:^)

Because you're in De-Nile

Austria has existed in its current form since 1955 but I don't think that negates the fact that we have a culture that far predates that.

WE WUZ CENTURIONS AN SHIIIT!

Companies like Starbucks don't succeed by having a superior product. They succeed by undercutting their competition and scaling them out, and then raising their prices after the competition is driven away.

Mate this isn't real, I was in Rome 2 weeks ago, there is no starbucks near the Colosseum.

these people haven given so much to improve humanity its unreal... they deserve respect. Roman Empire and the Renaissance are two of the biggest advances in human civilization.

You're right 61% "white" (included spics)
It's sad that anyone has even a shred of respect for these """""""people"""""""

italian artists are worthless right now. the only competent ones right now are degenerates. either that or completely lacking in spirit.

nicolas poussin, a frenchman, was the most roman painter there has been.

The water is excellent because we have the best drinking water in the world.

Why would anyone here pay more money for a worse product in a shit environment? It's the same reason we don't have KFC, Dominos, Pizza Hut, whatever the fuck else it is you idiots consume.

no shit

Now, you're seeing the unification of Italy as the moment the nation magically spawned from nothing, but before that we've been for centuries home of wealth and culture.
We have the most Unesco World Heritage Sites in the world, even being a small nation stuck between Africa an Europe

>he uses degenerate to define art
I bet you only like photorealismeme

starbucks thinks about everything. they're marketing geniuses. they put extensive research into consumer behavior. their stores are masterly crafted to get you to pay more than you should.

the scent of coffee spread through the mall increases coffee sales 200%.

the music they use increases sales.

the store layout increases sales

the cup design increases sales
and people do it.

its not about undercutting and economies of scale. its about being better - and they are better.

most countries get triggered just by looking at your flag.

There's a Starbucks in the Forbidden City.

Imagine if the filthy arabs never conquered north africa? Tunisia and Libya would still be worth a damn.

>ohno someone is triggering me on internets
>better call them a 61%

WE

>current form
The idea of an Austria is much older than the idea of an Italy

You can't smoke in Starbucks. You can't even buy real coffee in there. You sit at plastic chairs drinking out of plastic cups, which aren't cheap.

Why has Spain always been so shit?

KANGS

>Implying romans thought they were ""Italian"" top kek m8

I dunno, when I was in england I bought some starbucks beans and they were quite nice.

their chocolate is terrible and tastes like paint

I'm quite sure neocolonialism is gonna be a huge thing in the next years

with proof

They are the easiest little shits to BTFO.

Just bring out history.

WUZ

ur all cucks

Leave MUH BROTHERS alone, tyrone

forgot to link proofs...
google.com/trends/explore#q=cuckold

>Muh plastik
>please serve me hot mud on a piece of bark
>ugh yes so much more NATURAL
I bet you think GMOs are evil too

shit culture. its all about culture and tradition imo.

NIGGERS

>Brothers
More like a confederation of dunces if you ask me

Just serve me a coffee the same way it has been done for years.

You enjoy syrup, sugar, juice, ice and "cream"

Will if neocolonialism means north africa will look like Napoli then it wont be much of a difference.
Get a grip on your provinces bro!

>62% White is going full Niggerdry

Have you ever heard of porcelain nigger?

Or do you drink everything out of plastic and polystyrene and never had some china?

>Slovenia
>Limited Italian advance

Fucking all you have to do is make one step forward and you've already crossed half of the country. How the hell do you make a limited advance?

Pizza was a thing that persian soldiers made with using their round shields and fire.

What are you a sperg who can't cope with change?
Christ, no wonder you're a second world continent.

>1930-1964
totally relevant in The Current Year™ bru

Really, naples and neapolitans often refuse to acknowledge their city's problems, we need to change this attitude