What do when ur 15 year old sister is liking pics like these on social media?

What do when ur 15 year old sister is liking pics like these on social media?

Create fake Kik.
Add her and send her dick pics...
Wait for her move

That's what I think you do.

post the little semen dumpster fag.

make sure she has access to condoms and knows how to have safe and responsible sex

would be even better if she was the one uploading them

by fucking her***

Stop posting them

Give her the appointment she craves

Mind your own damn business. Howbowdat?

Teach her about safe sex, that's the only thing you can do. It's not like you didn't fucked another's guy little sister

shes already having the appointments user, sneaking in to some boy from her school's bedroom to fuck him

its why she thinks the meme is funny, because she identifies with having messy hair and makeup after having sex

post more, we need to better understand this social phenom

Might just be trying to look cool. How much of a thot does she come across as? Is she genuinely dressing like a slut and going out with friends or is she more of a stay-at-home and in reality anxious and probably scared of dick?

Idk and kinda, she goes out quite often

Ok did she like that second pic in particular because.. damn.

What do u mean?

she is doing what most normal teens do. they socialize regularly outside of school in person, constantly meeting new people. at her age it's no question she has her eyes on boys, and she is meeting new ones all the time. it's bound to happen.

it means it heavily implies your sister lets guys cum in her mouth and she enjoys it

Did she specifically like the Mulan picture or did you just find it as an example? Anyway when I was 15 I remember a load of girls going through a ''slut phase'' as they called it later. Idk how many actually acted upon it and how many were just doing it to get attention from guys and seem ''grown up''.

If you're 24 or older, chew her ass out. If younger, tell daddy.

She liked it

catfish her and trade nudes with your sister

Yeesh. Yeah idk though, as I say I remember girls acting similar for a while when I was that age, but it didn't often translate to real life. But you never know. A lot of people have sexual experiences at that age... and they usually go badly and it makes them reassess their attitude. The other options are she gets knocked up or she isn't actually doing anything and is just trying to look cool online (without knowing any other info Id say thats most likely). But what do I know.

I lost my virginity at 13, its not uncommon for teenage girls to start having sex early.

Girls these days are sluts, how shocking look at their 'role models'

I once walked in on my sis casually sucking on a dildo while she was texting friends.

Give me her snapchat

Offer her a facial out of the blue. Just whip it out. She'll go along with it.

W...what?

>What do when ur 15 year old sister is liking pics like these on social media?

Pimp her out to your friends for money.

Protect her.

Story?

Post said sisters nudes on Sup Forums. What else?

Accept the fact that your sister is nothing special and is a meathole like other girls.

It's not really an exciting story.

I went in to her room looking for a phone charger since I left mine at work. She was lying face down on her bed tapping away at her phone and sucking on a purple dildo, but wasn't naked or anything just in like a tshirt and shorts. She tries to hide it and I ignore it and just ask if she has the charger.

Few days later I asked why she was just sucking on a dildo and she explained that she has an oral fixation and just feels like warm and fuzzy inside whenever she has something in her mouth, particularly phallic. Would give her boyfriends daily blowjobs and shit just to get that satisfied feeling and often begged them to stick their fingers in her mouth while they were fucking.

Shit was weird but everyone has their fetishes and I undoubtedly have weirder ones.

Fucking whore.

Hawt. Pics?

Ever put your dick in your sister's mouth, champ?

You do nothing. It's not your life and it's not a problem that your sister wants dick in the same way you want pussy. Welcome to puberty. We all experience it and we all like what we like and want what we want. It's called growing up. Get used to it.
Accept that your sister is becoming a woman and get over it because it doesn't matter.