CAN WE SETTLE THIS POL ?!

Can you have brown eyes, in most cases they can be light, and be white ?

You can exist, but must have you shit genes bred out.

Dark brown eyes are dominant in humans and in many parts of the world.

Damn, all these worthless people in the picture. I hope their shit genes didn't make it.

All these nordicist theories exist to offset the fact that Germanics were shit while Romans and Greeks influenced Europe and the Mediterranean countries.

If your skin's white you're white you autist

Kek americans speaking about racial purity. All 60% are pure germanic/nordic whites!

Totally white, Pajeet.

Most people who talk about brown eyes being NON-WHITE must have skipped their genetics classes or just didnt reach 14 y.o. yet.
I have rare green eyes, before you ask me.

You're discussing menial shit about race on a fucking website in the underbelly of the Internet.
Stop being fucking trivial, make a good post relevant to current politik.

yes ofc you damn nigger

>If your skin's white you're white

Not entirely true. In most cases yes, but we are not talking "American" levels of white.

Besides some asians have white skin but they are differently not "white".

Fucking Japs aren't white, is this something worth pointing out? Really?
The only thing that matters is the individual and not the race at large, not the other way around

>the race at large, not the other way around

Why are you even talking here ?

Do you think we care about what an indian would say ?

Go back shitting in your dinner room

>Eye and hair colour meme
We've moved on.

>Lactose intolerent
>White
Pick one

white = the white race which includes all germanics, nords, meds, etc..
People who think blue eyrs / blonde hair is the master race are just edgy kids. And people who say Med is the master race cuz we wuz romans n shiet are much as retarded as blue/blonde mustard race kids are

So many divide and conquer faggots here.. We whites should help each other and not fight against each other.

(im blonde, and blue eyed myself)

stop bullying the indians reeeeee

Without seeing eye and Skin Color...would you assume that this is White?

and if yes, what kind of White.

i bet no one can tell me the ethnicity

>B-blue eyed snow niggers are on par with Romans!

If you're lactose intolerant, you're not white.

High cheekbones are a sign of mongol genes

Wow never seen some one with grey eyes

Aboriginal australian?

Fuck off. Your race isn't what defines you, take your head out of your ass.
There's only one person making an argument here and only one person depending on an ill defined notion of superior to validate his own existence.

very true

my skin is white

am i white? no i'm not, faggot

What?
Where in the text did it say that?
Fuck off Divide and conquer JIDF shill

Depends on your skull shape. If youre mixed with a native-american, youre not even close to white

He's French you turbo autist. You're Latin American. Fuck is wrong with you.

>that huge range in Italy
Fucking Sicilians

Pajeet, didn't I tell you we are not interested about you trying to make a point ?

I must admit your butthurting is kind of fun.

Close, it's a Khokhol/Hungarian mix

Who's we? Are you schizophrenic?
Or do you actually believe that you are superior because your skin's white, disregarding various other factors?

>Let us settle this irrelevant and impossible to settle thing.

Maybe discuss ancient indian philosophy?

To poo in loo, Or not to poo in loo. That is the question.

not true, high cheeckbones is also a nordic trait as well

if you seperate brown eyed and blue eyed europeans into two races and then look at their achievements the brown eyed european race would be far superior
just look at that
with brown eyes you get all the romans, greeks, spanish conquistadors and half of the beady anglos, you also get almost all of the famous scientists, artists, and writers.

in the blue eyed camp you get the
>WE WUZ VIKANGZ
nations who were living in caves and strangling their daughters on an altar for odin while most of the contributions to civilization were already being made.

You also get the half of anglos who made less contributions, you get the poles, and most of the russians. Russians have made some great contributions but most of you are aryan supremacists who hate russians.

And oh yeah the germans. They started two world wars, got btfo both times and are now deep in the process of ruining europe once more. They also caused the dark ages.

Most of you blue eye supremacists are snowniggers of scandinavian ancestry who's ancestors have hardly made any contributions to european supieriority and it more cases hindered it.

Brown eyes are different from Hazel eyes (apparently)

It's mostly Mongol, Tartar and Aboriginal though.

We can discuss how you took 400 years to colonize us while we took 20 to colonize you.

nordic high cheekbones are more prominent and protruding. Mongolian cheekbones are flatter

why are you fags creating those divide and conquer threads? if they are born in europe or family from european heritage than he is fucking white.

"If you look white, think white and act white, you are white"

more like, if you look white, your parents are white you aren't white just because you don't have blonde hair or light eyes.
you fags are stupid

kek boom

What about green eyes?

Lots of white people have brown eyes. They just tend to be lighter, sort of like a hazel or something and have flecks of blue/green.

Hell, my hair when I was a little kid was bleach blond and now is dark blond, I have blue eyes, and I am a mongrel mix of nordic, irish, native, english, etc. It's one thing to be proud of a racial or cultural heritage and another to strive for "racial purity".

with a head like a kicked shit can it don matter fuck

can we put this one to bed already

Can confirm the prominent light brown eyes with spicks of green or blue since my mother is white

Stop spreading this misinformation. You are ONLY white if you have:
-Blond hair
-Blue eyes
-Pale skin
-Pink nipples
-A tolerance to lactose
-At least 6'2" tall
-No physical deformities such as being double jointed, bald or balding, or acne of any sort
-Straight teeth
-Can run a mile in less than 6 minutes.
-An IQ of at least 120

Anyone else is NOT WHITE, I repeat, NOT WHITE!

Holy shit, it's actually a decent leafposter

>tfw manlet

It's about ancestry you dumb fuck. There are brown eyed europeans. All this shit is divide and conquer tactics.