Any happy people on Sup Forums?

Any happy people on Sup Forums?

777 says yes

I'll be a lot happier when you explain that pic

Newfag spotted

im hapy

Sup Forums makes me happy so happy that I don't wanna close my eyes, I don't wanna fall asleep because I miss you, baby and I don't wanna miss an onion ring!

im never happy

I'm half and half

I'm happy most of the time, despite the retardation of repeating threads Sup Forums gives me insight, you just have to set the tryhard edge filter to 11 and this place ain't nearly as bad as it pretends to be

I'd rather be dead due to my anxiety and depression. Excluding lack of friends/going out I have a nice sheltered life and make decent money.

Been suicidal for 15 plus years. 26 ATM, was in and out of mental hospitals, state facilities, foster homes and all kinds of inpatient and outpatient. You name it I've done it! Seen 3 times more psychs than I've lived years in my life. None have helped. I have never found an answer as to why I am still going. I would rather just blow my brains out with a 45 revolver and be done with it all, although I know I probably don't deserve said quick death. I have been waiting for someone to pull some stupid suit with me, whether it be a robbery or they are going to murder me so I can either cut them down with justification, or be cut down.

Either way win win.

Things could always be worse. Just waiting for what's going to happen in the end and hoping it'll be faster. Dad just died with 7 toumors on his liver, my aunt has cancer all over her neck and collar. Another aunt I never met that died at 7 from cancer. It's like.. EVERYTHING CAN THAT CAN GO BLOODY BAD WONT. I've done all kinds of dope, gone through narcotics like they were my life, I take an avg of 2k mg of ibuprofen when I do take it on the rare occasions. I could go on but I doubt there's anyone worth while reading.

Got a house, jobs paying the mortgage, pension and more
Had sex last week with some girl who just walked up to me and clamped her mouth on my face.
Been on a week long holiday, going on another holiday with bunch mates this friday
Lifes going alright
>except last night I woke up at 4am with horrific liver pain and lost 2 stone in last couple months. And the constant armpit pain. And shoulder. And neck. Hmm. Holiday, then doctor time I think.

I dare say 90% of Sup Forums users are suicidal and the 10% are edgy (read: childish) and autist faggots. Happiness is not something we can find or create, it is an emotion that relies heavily on every aspect of your life.

my life could be much worse so yes I'm happy

Yeah.

no not particualrly