The scene where the secret police attempt to arrest magneto

>the scene where the secret police attempt to arrest magneto
>Armed with only a bow and arrow
>Magneto could control the arrow as metal tip

How the fuck was this even a stand off? Magneto could have murdered then all with a snap of his fingers.

it was probably an arrow with no metal, because he commented how they have no metal with them.
could be "stone" (with somehow no metal) or some other mineral.

>THEY ARE MINERALS

His daughters locket was metal he could just have used that

The arrow tip wasn't metal retard. It was bone.

The arrow was just sharpened at the edge with no stone nor mineral attached.

>I took the bait and it was delicious

>capeshit is poorly written

We know

Because the point was he was trying to turn over a new leaf, you fucking retard. He easily could've killed them all, but he didn't want to until they shot his wife and daughter.

What if he goes mental then calles his Mentallo and has in his head Cerbero from mind fuse with X?

>the thread where some autist points out some irrelevant minor thing
>thinks its some profound plot hole where its just his stupid ocd and need to have every pointless thing laid out for him
>hopes he convinces others he's super smart and deep movie watcher

How is this even a thread? Magneto doesn't need to snap his fingers and arrow tips can be made out of many things.

another issue is that earths soil tends to be full of random metals in tiny amounts almost everywhere

not to mention human body (Iron in our blood for example)

but I guess capeshit will be capeshit, so what the fuck anyway

full power magneto can manipulate on a molecular level, he can just strip the blood out of their body

also people can't actually control metal with their mind

literally zero examples of this in nature

>also people can't actually control metal with their mind

wtf, I hate reality now

How did Jesus come down from the cross then?

That's a good point too. We're too smart for stuff life this. I'm so above it all. I point this stuff out to people all the time and they look at me like I have insecurity issues I'm trying to overcompensate for via some annoying attempt at being a know it all.

Ahdbsoata, gsjdya? I fiaiaodb drum!

But we have iron in our blood.

.Magneto never learned the art of earth bending.

genegrays ayylmaoed herself off.

there is absolutely no difference to people acting like idiots or just pretending. the result is the same. these threads are imbeciles' misunderstanding of both with and irony.

well I enjoy X Men because of the action stuff, not because it makes sense in any way

then there is Hugh Jackman with his muscles
(no h-homo but too much time on /fit/ anyway)

so he can only move processed metals? if there is a vein of iron ore in a hill, he cannot bend it, but if you have bar of iron lying around, he can now move it?
>Magneto
>cannot control Magnetic field

Why didn't he just use a single atom of iron from the surrounding environment and shoot it through their cranium over and over at very high speeds, effectively killing them via ionizing their brain tissue?

THEY ARE JUST MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS

he had a gold ring he also could have used

Human heart is full of iron-rich blood, why doesn't he just control the iron there to tear their hearts? Or brains, with endless amount of tiny veins bringing blood there?

Why didn't Magneto just disrupt their ion channels by manipulating potassium, magnesium, and sodium levels and harmlessly disposing of them by causing them severe muscular cramps?

Him learning to earthbend and using it for evil was literally the whole climax of the movie.

wtf, I hate earths crust now

What if Earth was just one big 'go 'za?

>HasAnyoneReallyBeen.txt