/brit/pol POST-EU DEBATE EDITION

IT'S OVER!
HASHTAG NIGEL FARAGE
HASHTAG DIVERSITY

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mirror-eu-debate-live-watch-7989066

(THERE'S A POLL ON THERE!)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3577855/A-rapist-protected-police-neglected-mining-town-turned-Little-Poland.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

JUST ONE MORE CHANCE IS ALL I WANT!

ONE LAST ATTEMPT TO RESTORE THE EMPIRE!

Came here to shit up your thread.

Right I'm going on the radio tomorrow gents. I figured the best argument would be

>I think we should prioritize our sovreignty as a nation over concerns about what big business wants

And if they bring in the bank of england stuff, I'll tell them that they're playing into the hands of neocons like Cameron and Osbourne who are suspiciously pro remain

>fiery

Codeword for "low energy".

TALKING OF WHICH!

desu considering the debate was made of based farage, generic "I'M NOT RACIST OK" bitch, "as a black woman" sheboon and the 3 (4) other cucks I doubt the situation would be any better if the UK voted to leave with such a governing body

AYA

Don't forget to mention that most studies state our economy will still grow if we leave, just by a bit less.

at least

>as a black woman

she said leave so it could be worse...my fucking god i hate that merde for brains mandleson!

Hmm, what a "surprising" discrepancy from the debate's audience.

How ever could this be explained?

How do you want your country senpai?

>Nigel Farage says he’d miss the massive perks he claims on European Parliament expenses.

>“I’d miss the chauffeur-driven Mercedes picking me up at the airport,” he says. “I’d miss the lifestyle”.

>John McDonnell interjects: “Why do you claim it then?”

>Farage gets groans as he replies: “Because I’ve used it to publicise and lead this fight for the British people to have a referendum.”

Holy shit, 20 seconds in and everyone is angry at based Nigel.
>WHAT'S WRONG WITH MUH DIVERSITY

Look it up but I believe the EU parliament has 30,000 lobbyists, mostly from big business.

top fucking kek

I am a BLACK woman and I got an E in economics, but here's my opinion on the economy.

If i voted in the last GE will i be registered to vote in the referendum or do i have to register again?

might be a stupid question but i want to make sure.

Shit debate, you had topical leftists on one side, on the other Nigel was okay, but he prefers shitskins then eastern euros for migration, so fuck him too. Either way, good luck UK.

DELETE THIS

Well she was supposed to be part of the leave camp, even though she spent half her allotted time calling Nigel a racist (among other retarded shit she spouted)

Excellent work

>The novelist and former teacher was star of the show for tearing into her fellow Leave panelists, the London daughter of migrants hammering Nigel Farage for attacking diversity and Andrea Leadsom for appearing to demonise migrants. Sovereignty not economics was her issue but I wonder if she has more in common than she appreciates with the Remain combatants and would’ve been more comfortable sitting with Mandelson, Hazarika and McDonnell.

T-Thanks for making another one

You will remain registered if you're still at the same address.

What the fuck? That's not the image I clicked
I don't even have that image, Sup Forums technical error?

>Dreda Say Mitchell
>5
>The novelist and former teacher was star of the show for tearing into her fellow Leave panelists
I don't think debate means what you think it means.

How long till we can dangle these people on the end of a rope guys?

Yeah, I don't understand why they used that as an insult. You think he would jeopardize all of that to leave the EU if he truly didn't believe in it?

I fucking hate Lefty scum

Is this the list of countries the men are from that fuck your wife while you watch cuck?

Its funny, this is why they got her on that panel, this is why she sat next to Nigel. This is why she played the black card every sentence she made.
Shes a shill

i can't think of a reason... maybe there's a large community of people online who would want to see a brexit? m8 i'm just really drawing a blank...

eh probably not the case. this must be what the british populace really thinks! thanks, based poll!

who won?

Greece is welcome to Brit/pol/ threads anytime. Germany and the EU has fucked you guys over.

Yeah it happens sometimes.

Ghost of m00t

It's falling, do your job brits.

>the "big" questions
This sounds awfully childish especially when the questions were along the lines of "yeah if we leave the Eu why won't da tories seize absolute power"

The ship has sailed, its already over. It doesn't matter anymore. None of this even matters.

Stay.

This is the first time it's ever happened to me.
Is chink moot asleep?

Meant for:

REES MOGG FOR PM WHEN

>5 out of 5 points
Did this faggot rate on notability rather than how good their points were? I can't imagine why she would otherwise get 5 when Farage got 4.

The day of the rope can't come soon enough.

Is it just me, or should the vote NOT be given to anyone under the age of 20?
I mean I could barely make a well rounded decision based on arguments and facts etc until I was 21 and yet there are these impressionable mongoloid children in universities that take everything said to them as fact and havent actually expierienced life.

Fucking Labour.

How are you on the radio

Mandleson is such a scummy kike fuck he seriously turns my stomach.

It just happens, maybe 1 in every 1000 posts you make with an image.

get on my level

No, it is something that has happened since the beginning of Sup Forums.

better eastern europian aryan than these cucks like ukip to focus on the dindu commonwealth...shills

I wish I had the wit and coin to set up a debate with all the main figure heads.
My rules:
>All grandiose, statue-praying, emotional pleading out of the way in the first 2 minutes. This will not be aired and they won’t know that.
>Any emotional pleading after that = 5 minute mute.
>Each debtor will be in a sound-cube to shut them up at will.

Radio 4 wants students to voice their opinions or whatever

When he dies we will hear of his pedophile escapades

He's a smarmy little genocidal cunt alright.

What time will this be

Reminder: all remainians are no true Sup Forumsacks and paid shills.

He uses the polish as his example because he can't use the niggers and win.

You're not this stupid right?

Guess I don't use enough images

Who won the match of the season between Britain’s Remain and Leave sides?

Here are the scores on the doors from Mirror associate editor Kevin Maguire.

hash table anomaly

If we had a fair electoral system (where the staff didn't interfere and fuck up the votes) I bet you could do quite well being explicitly racist

Thanks

Fucking pathetic partisan analysis.

Look here, Farage is literally Hitler too!

Fucking surjective functions

They will just import thousands of shitskins vote remain. I have no idea why anyone thinks that an exit would be allowed. Everyone in the government wants remain.

It don't matta

>African history

6:30 onwards though Im honestly not sure what time proceedings will properly start or when I'll be on. I assume they will give Brexiters first shout, because they're biased as shit, so that remainders can try and tear down the arguments. The email said they've already got a shitload of remainers so I'm a bit concerned I'll be the only one there or close enough.

Leave is bad option anyway, it will fuck many people over, I prefer we reformed EU from inside (BTFO leftists from inside).

I disagree with what I voted for when I was 18, and the reasons I voted as I did are evidently retarded now, so I think 18 is too young.

I think 21 is the earliest age most people are going to have any semblance of political understanding at all, but maybe the limit should be 25 so they have time to process the information.

yes but you could never get the backing of big money being racist or get on tv. Its a losing strategy

The mirror is hardly a news source so I wouldn't be so serious

It shouldn't be given to anyone. We should be led by competent governors who don't need the consent of a majority of idiots before they make decisions which are in the best interests of our nation. But our governors have been replaced by globalist commie cuck-ocrats and democracy fetishists.

>commonwealth
>australia
>canada
>south africa
You're retarded if you think Nige wants more shitskins you fucking shill. He has to say that so people can't call him a racist. AND BTW PEOPLE FROM EASTERN EUROPE ARE NOT BRITISH.

GOOD LUCK user!

You could get quite a big stir, it would out the media as being anti-democratic

>Everyone in the government wants remain.

A significant amount don't.

It's still worthwhile subject, but more for anthropologists or archaeologists than historian.

There is no winning from the inside. Its the European union and they are flooding the EU with non Europeans and they are going to let Turkey in. They will try over and over until they succeed

What happened?
Burgerfag here

Democracy would work if people voted for their own interests. But they don't. Whites pass the ball to everyone, while the other teams are only passing the ball between themselves.

Where are all the party defections then?

im brit dont mind those aryan slavs but those pakis and dindus ...are destroying the uk

Ta love

You've gotta love how deeply offended the man gets by the words "rub the right's noses in diversity". I mean holy shit, Farage was quoting something that a Labor party member once said, and Mandelson acts as if Farage is guilty of that statement instead. And right afterwards he gets mad about the phrase "stirring the pot" even though he himself had said them like half a minute ago (did Farage even use that phrase? They were all shouting on top of him and I couldn't tell).

Say, 'Most CEOs are only concerned about their welfare and business in this referendum, and not the peoples and thus country's welfare. Therefore, I believe stating sources from CEOs with the only proof being the author of the source is NOT AN ARGUMENT!

Furthermore, most of the big businessmen - and women - who favour the remain side have been proven to be involved in illicit or suspicious activities, whilst those support the leave side are few in numbers and are clean folk. I am convinced, therefore, that the remain side and the leaders of the remain side have suspicious - and quite possibly immoral - agendas and desires.'

Delete this map, please.

You have the BNP how did that workout? Honestly Nigel should have taken over the tories instead of starting his own party

If that's the case then it's all over, unless we still BTFO leftists somehow, but I'm not seeing. Globalists are winning.

You could perhaps raise the point that the lefties who used to argue for working people are now in cahoots with big business, which is pretty hypocritical.

Racist Brexit bigots BTFO!

EVERYTHING I DO
I DO IT 4 U user

Good luck!

BNP were fucked over from within & by UKIP

Was this debate good for the Leave-side?

>promoting
>>shoving it down the throats of everyone who probably didn't give a shit before
If LGBT lose their rights, or worse yet, we go full Ruskie on their asses, then it's their's and the EU's fault for making a minority issue a fucking annoying one.

>MANDELSON

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3577855/A-rapist-protected-police-neglected-mining-town-turned-Little-Poland.html
We don't get the based nationalist poles. We get the fucking reject cockroaches. They're no better than pakis, running their fucking mafias out of carwashes.