Jennifer is tan for the first time ever

Jennifer is tan for the first time ever

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TPfa5VuTVN4
youtube.com/watch?v=fle51Cgo-8k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She looks awful nowadays.

Still beautiful

This. Even at her worst, she still looks fine.

THICC

HOW

It was for a film role

her awful is still like 7-8/10 family

someone post horsey.webm and the other one from that movie pls

Anyone remember the piss meme?

>meme

I would always fuck Jennifer Connelly. Even when she's a shrivelled up gran I would fuck her. I don't ever care.

she peaked in HULK

What? No. She peaked at Mulholland Falls.

Thank you hungry skeleton

Career opportunities and requiem were her peak imo

Last time she looked gorgeous was in Blood Diamond

youtube.com/watch?v=TPfa5VuTVN4

What? No

Her peak was in that bowie movie

No, Once Upon a Time in America

Minor meme.

Patricians only.

Peak Connelly is the Rocketeer. Fact.

>Body Double

Really?

I wonder what her feet smell like

Am I just being a face blind autist, or does she kind of look like Demi in OP's pic?

I just watched Blood Diamond again the other day

Sooooooo fine

Please post that scene of her bending over on a beach

patrician detected

She said in some interview that in public she gets recognized as Demi about as often as she gets recognized as herself.

What the fuck did I just watch

was this some young jewish boys post-bar mitzvah? did he bed her that night?

Demi Moore kiss some kid.

As someone who was molested by multiple women as a child I can confirm that fempedos are very real. Reminder that if a woman "likes to work with children" the chance that she's a fempedo is high.

>christian bale loses weight: wow so brave, he must be losing weight for a role, that must be tough. did he even eat? great motivation i bet. how does he do it? oscar worthy!

>connelly losing weight: wow she's ugly now, is she sick?

defend this, shitlords.

my mom used to have her friends over to play cards almost every weekend my dad was away, she would ask me to basically play their waiter and bring out snacks and etc. one of them used to slap my ass when i walked in and out, and would corner me in the kitchen and sort of shove her body against mine in the doorway when she'd had a few drinks. awkward as hell back then but i fap to the memories now.

Fempedophilia untaboo'd when?

>tfw shes perfect
>tfw want to be her
>tfw have the same exact eyes and thick brows
>tfw thats where the similarities end
i want to die sometimes

You're a girl, right?

Also, please post eyes and brows.

Muh dick

I need some green text stories

Nice

He lost weight because a role demanded it. She went pro ana because she's mentally ill.

Never really thought so until I saw that pic. Maybe its the tan.

no it was for a role too.

dat ass

Goddamn, poor Paul Bettany. She should gain some weight for him. I mean for fucks sake how do you even have sex with someone that thin?

Paul Bettany is a cuck, m8

He dont have sex with her

>"I just don't like to multi-task - except having sex," the 35-year-old told Esquire magazine.

>"I like to read a book while having sex. And talk on the phone. You can get so much done. If the room's dark enough, I like to do online shopping."

Who said that? Bettany?

Jen

The look on her eyes

HAHAHAHA I imagine bettany thrusting her hard from behind and she's just reading a book, bored as fuck.

I like her more now.

Kind of insulting. Demi is almost 10 years older.

I wonder if she's still a lesbian on the inside

It's a compliment to Demi Moore tho

can confirm this is pretty real. i had a hot 21yo molest me in my bed when i was like 12. she was the daughter of a crazy friend my mother had, and they passed the night sometimes in our house, she slept with me several times. my mother was a mindless useless slut.

Yeah well, Demi aged so much better that she eventually caught up to Jennifer in the age looks department

delete

you just know

n-no

Shit. I need.more.green text stories, for "medical" purposes.

Are her tits still fake?

Maybe your mom was a really great mom and though 12 year old you could use some 21 year old pussy.

reminder that Paul Bettany directed a movie basically a love story between jenn and a nigger

The Hot Spot and Career Opportunities are my fav JConns

*horsey.jpeg*

What in the holly name of Allah is this?

First I thought in a young James Spader but no!

Also JC was peaking (literally) at Career Opportunities.

I remember the feeling of discovering her older movies. Never in a million years would I think Jennifer Connelly looked like this in her younger days. She went from being just another Hollywood actress to being my wild fantasy

T H ][ N N

Yeah I've got that 'coming out of the water' scene from Hot Spot basically ingrained in my mind to make up for all the years of not knowing it existed.

fuck off. She looks like that every single recent photo you see her in. Christian Bale went from being starving marvin to being batman in the time span of a year.

lesbijen was best jen

Sadly, she went on breast reduction.

>She has also undergone plastic surgery in order to reduce her breast size.

>She was known to be a D cup and now from her pictures it is evident that it has reduced to a B cup.

The stark change can only be possible if done through surgery. The actress however has claimed that the reduction is due to the extreme weight loss.

She simply lost weight. Go google how tits work, little kid.

>He thinks it's surgery

Why do you think skeletons don't have tits

Just look at her after picture, bitch probably has an eating disorder

that "now" pic is like 10 yrs old but she definitely had breast reduction its not a secret.

This

>tries to prove he's not a child by maintaining his childish position

no

I'm no racist like most of you fuckers but that kid srsly looks like a chimp

i'm not even that other user...i'm just not blind.

she's had a reduction.

The breasts reduced in size due to loss of fat and contraction of skin due to exercise. You're now told and further replies won't change this fact.

inb4 you reply as a demonstration of your virginity and adolescent ego

tits are strange. Sometimes they get smaller, sometimes they grow again. But when a woman grows this thin she will lose her tits. Im not saying she didn't have surgery. Im just saying it is perfectly possible she didn't

that's just a flattering angle that makes her look bulkier, and it's also 7 years ago

tits are cool

they never get boring

>Sup Forums doesn't know how breasts work
i wish i was surprised

C'mon guys she had a reduction after her last nude (chest nudity) film in 2000.

>he keeps repeating his assertion without proof
What's it like being as irrational as a woman?

She had 3 children, breastfeeding reduced breasts

>posts pic where you can clearly see they're naturally delfated/saggy instead of being the result of surgical reduction
kys

In fact breastfeeding changes breasts making them biggers and saggies. Not deflated.

She looks ill now.

is that fucking jared leto

youtube.com/watch?v=fle51Cgo-8k

They'll swell up initially, but once a woman stops breast feeding they get deflated as fuck.

THIS
H
I
S