Ask a wise Sup Forumsro anything

Ask a wise Sup Forumsro anything.

If you don't like my advice, feel free to neglect it.

People
Order
Our
Traps

How do I get over the guilt of hurting someone I loved

recently, whils't fucking a dildo real hard, I accidentally dropped a couple of piss droplets on my nice wooden floor.

The thing is that I just kept going at it for a while, and now the two little spots won't go away ? Help user.

How does one stop being codependent OP?

Link me your filthy websites

Redeem yourself. Apologies don't mean anything, actions do. As long as you recognize your sins and have sacrificed something in order to make up for it. Even if they don't fully forgive you, the tension eases and you can rest, as well as them.

How do I be disciploned, oh wise Sup Forumsro? My life is chaotic right now and everything I do, I do it before the day of submission.

Well I don't know how I'd go about doing that

It's an ex girlfriend
She thinks I used her for sex
Many times I'd make a move for sex and she wouldn't be in the mood
So I'd try again until wed do stuff

I regret it so much
So how the fuck do I fix that shit

Oh also I didn't know I was hurting her till she left me

Elaborate..

Talk to her one on one. Go from small talk and ease into the deeper conversation.

Once you are in it, tell her why you saw much value in her.

Don't say sorry or even apologize. Things like

"If I could, I would've done things differently, I know there's no going back. But it's too late for that. I just wanted to let you know that"

Do it with dignity & with your own style.

Was that meant for the right guy?

Only you can do that.

Most people are afraid of change, even if it means improving their life. Find out why are you are afraid of it.

It won't happen overnight, little by little, you will understand.

Setting goals helps, but small changes over a long period is better than going cold turkey on lifestyle changes.

Only you can choose whether or not you want to change your life, no matter how hard it seems.

Yes, the guy who asked for advice about his ex.

How do I start living for myself? I'm dependent on those close to me in a destructive way. If unchecked I quickly develop abusive (not physical) tendencies even though without those people I'd probably just off myself. I have very little self worth, which I'm assuming is a big cause of the dependency. I've been to therapists and I'm yet to find one that works. I've found things that help relieve this shit but it hasn't went away.

OP will surely deliver.

Yea I'm that guy
You replied to someone else for me

Either way I really appreciate it
I actually have an appointment with a therapist tomorrow about it cause my family was worried so thanks

Saying your wise makes you fool. You can't decide if you're wise or not. Pic not related

What are your personal values? If you don't mind me asking.
Guess what?

True, but as long as I can help others, that's good enough for me.

how do I have sex with an asexual?

fugg his bugghole

Self awareness, friendliness, trustworthiness, and realism are probably my top 4.

since the day that my grandma left us for the home for the aged, it has been hard for me living alone, i am now emotionally strained and it affected my grades. my current class are full of toxic people; there arent anyone that i could become close with. i need to be with them 8 hours per week and everyday i feel demotivated because they are cheating shitfucks. College entrance exams are coming and i havent studied anything because i feel so broken