I need urgent weed help! Someone just gave me a joint. She looked proper and clean...

I need urgent weed help! Someone just gave me a joint. She looked proper and clean. Is it safe to smoke it in terms of hygeine?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikihow.com/Make-a-Bong
herb.co/2016/05/21/laced-weed/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

needs miak

Do you know her? Do you trust her? You have no idea what she mixed into it

Quit being a pussy and make a decision.

its the only way to be sure

Don't. It's just a joint.

That join looks like a fucking Andy sixx logg

smoke it in a bowl if you're such a pussy

is it wet??

I don't normally smoke any weed given to me from people that I do not know or trust.

Hell, I just found out that my regular dealer (a close friend that I went to High School with) has started doing meth. I don't buy from him anymore. I mean, I don't know if he's gonna get cranked out on meth and fuck up my stuff in terms of quantity because I hate being shorted on what I pay for; or worse, accidentally give me the laced shit.

If you don't trust the person with your life you shouldn't trust them to sell you weed.

So, I wouldn't. But, you do as you please.

No one urgently needs weed

What could possibly be mixed in there. I live in CA and it also straight up smells like a joint. What if I dissect it and used the weed and roll my own?

dude thats like 4 times the amount you need to overdose, i wouldnt do it

Honestly I would open it, take out the weed and smoke it in a bong. If you dont have one just build one

Meth, LSD, Heroin, Coke, etc.

You name it; people will put that shit in weed to get a bigger high (I guess?) just contact a reputable dealer and buy some, dude.

Is it enough weed in there you think?

If you use a bong you will waste less too and avoid the other shit that could be in there like tobacco

wikihow.com/Make-a-Bong
there are other safer ways too.

herb.co/2016/05/21/laced-weed/

How to see if your shit is laced.

>inb4 it's pcp and you wake up naked on top of a cop car

I think so, and you will get more out of it with a bong

You're either trolling or don't know anything about drugs.

This definitely just weed. Is there a chance it's mixed with something else? Yes but highly doubtful. People usually mix in a blunt and its normally either cocaine or angeldust (PCP).

I dissected it and this is how it looks like. A little wet/clumped up because when she gave me the joint it was still burning. Would you guys say it looks safe? The smell is for sure weed, just smells a little burnt tho and kind of harsh to be honest

this and can't be the same joint

Same weed but my own paper? I just opened the joint I got to see what's in there

ok.
would still use a bong tbh

looks fine man, you have to understand the paper she used to roll it was the hemp kind, so it naturally looks brown which can be weird to some people (makes it look like a cigar, or just dirty especially the roach aka resinated end piece no one wants that you were given)

It looks harsh cause it's got all the burnt weed before it filtered through but safe in terms of weedsmoking in general. If your worried bout herpies or germs that's being burned when you smoke it i would assume lol

also if you try to smoke that in a joint it will clog too easily unless you don't squeeze too hard when you roll. pipe/bong is preferrable.

smoke it pussy

Smokinf it right now. Very minty taste