Should heroin be legal?

Should heroin be legal?

nigga no, wuttt

I think there should be a store pretty available kinda like the frequency of Walgreens called Pharmastop or some shit. At Pharmastop you can get any drug you want you can. It'd be like a dispensary for almost every drug. These drugs will also be cheap too. At least half off what prices are on the street for the best quality drugs. These drugs are also obviously also only going to be produced from companies that are regulated to make them. That way all the drugs are safe just like the dispensaries in Colorado for example. I think people should have free choice to do what they want to with they're body. If they want to do some heroin at the end of the day, then that is their choice. This plan would also have positive impacts elsewhere. Gangs would nearly diminish as gangs mainly sell drugs. With no money coming in they will fall apart. Also jobs are created because facilities and factories will be built to produce these drugs.

>being this guy

no

No. I would say decriminalizing is sufficient enough. Just don't do it in public and I don't care.if you do it.

Yes, because then all the people dumb enough to use it will all die off and the world will be a better place.

Not a good idea eh?

>with they're body
They are body?

All drugs should be legal in a free society

/thread

absolutely not
the more you have access to it, the more people it can sink its fangs into
did you not see what happened when prescription opioids became more available with pain clinics? that is what started the heroin problem this country has in the first place. Imagine if it was even more widespread than it is now...

I know, saw it after I posted

darwin?

yes technically that is how the way it should work, but some people just need a push in the right direction (or push away from a direction theyre going) and it can set them straight for life
>my life in a nutshell
most people with addictions need time and therapy to become productive members of society

TL;DR
>it is more efficient to just let stupid people die
>we don't because helping others in need makes us human

an example is young kids just fucking around and experimenting
all young kids are stupid and deserve the darwin award, but most end up growing up into useful members of society

All drug possession should be legal. Drug users should not be incarcerated.

this

nope. already enough people fucked on that stuff.

If dubs I go fap

lmao, get fucked

Now I know you're retarded. What started the heroin epidemic in the US was a combo of everyone losing their minds over "pill Mills" causing the government to crack down and make regulations ridiculous on painkillers, making the supply go from 100 to 0 real quick. People sought what they could get they're hands on, which happened to be H. That, along with the occupation of Afghanistan, which has seen poppy production increase exponentially since we got there (after the Taliban banned poppy production in like '00) someone saw an opportunity in the US (pro-tip: it's the CIA) for heroin to be a big ol money maker again.

Policing morality is the problem. Regulation is the solution. Don't be fucking naive. I bet you believe everything you learned in Dare is true

jerk it

either dumb or desperate enough

Stay woke

Heroin should be legal for me. I don't care about the rest of you cunts.

>i literally said that but without going into detail
way to jump in with hostility cunt

I'm also a clinical psychologist focused in psychopharmacology so it's my job to have a soul unlike yourself

No just decriminalize it so junkies don't fuck their lives up more.

I don't know how you can tackle treatment though or how to lower usage levels .

i don't think it should be legal for recreational use, but i think that we should have opioid painkillers otc but only along with increased availability of detox programs and rehab clinics. it would drive down black market sales of opioids, make sure addicts have access to accurately dosed drugs, and ultimately result in a wiser general attitude about how to act around narcotics. people are always gonna use drugs. it should definitely be discouraged but discouraging it is all we can ever do, people will sniff shoot and smoke just about anything in the fucking world to get high.

killing people who do heroin should be legal

If fap I go dubs

>I'm also a clinical psychologist

Indeed. A wig mechanic on Sup Forums. We all have 36" internet penises, too.

NO extremely addictive and prob more dangerous than most drugs out there

All drugs should be legal and regulated by a medical professional. They should also be government funded. I don't do drugs but lets face it people are going to do it, why not be safe about it?

Agreed. I just want muh scrip back

I can prove it but I'm not dumb enough for that shit
just trying to express that my opinion on the matter is well-informed by empirical research

>just trying to express that my opinion on the matter is well-informed by empirical research

You sound like a dumbshit who took one psych class at a junior college. Tardling.

Government funded? Seriously? Let's have the government fund whiskey for alcoholics and McDonalds for fat people while we're at it. Alcoholics are still gonna drink and fat people are still gonna eat shit.

What do fat alcoholics do?

Well articulated friend; I don't feel the need to prove anything to you, since you're either just as successful, or a nobody on Sup Forums. Either way, the point i commented on the thread was to talk about this constructively with people, not jerk some rage thread. I can tell you're quite salty by that punctuation, resembles a 16 year old girl

>What do fat alcoholics do?

They use empirical research and flunk out of junior college.

it seems you think everyone commenting in this thread is me
>salted

Heroin should absolutely be legal. It is the perfect replacement for horribly toxic, incredibly damaging alcohol. Alcohol should be boycotted by society and made illegal to drink outside of the home. Heroin should be made available to everyone, with one caveat being that one cannot use it under the age of 25. If they do, they will not receive their universal basic income.

>i commented on the thread was to talk about this constructively with people, not jerk some rage thread.

Welcome to Sup Forums, you ignorant little underaged b& newfag. Now, GTFO, you pissy little cunt.

I've been using suboxone for 4 months, and I'm sober from alcohol for just as long. Suboxone has been a real help to me in keeping me healthy and employed.

>Legal heroin
>Free money for heroin

Get out of my dreams

things done to others have a reason to be illigal, things done to yourself, is no place for authority or law to get involved in.

so yes, like anything you choose to take.
its your health after all, not theirs.

>using classic Sup Forums jargon to seem superior
cute meme friendo

remember to get a naloxone script just in case of a relapse or a friend has one
super important and can save a life
especially if you're using the monoproduct (just buprenorphine)
if you're using the bup/naloxone combo then if in an emergency, you see someone overdosing, you may save their life by injecting them with a crushed and filtered suboxone tab

Is it not all black tar from Mexico that the Hillbillies are hopped up on?