UK cucked, how do we defend ourselves?

So with the UK being as cucked as it is right now and we're not allowed guns to defend ourselves, what defences do you guys keep on you or around the house?

Recently bought myself a couple of knives, one for my bedside and one for my person. The latter is a legal length and non-locking so it's a reduced chance of getting done for it. Thinking of adding a baseball bat to the collection too as another just in case option.

Other urls found in this thread:

militaryheritage.com/musket26.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=eRRG_PNOQmA
gov.uk/buying-carrying-knives
youtube.com/watch?v=uDGHKyB3T_U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Provisional_Irish_Republican_Army_arms_importation
youtube.com/watch?v=5zgkySBTUIw&list=RD5zgkySBTUIw#t=107
donrearic.com/defendingyourselfinbritain.html
cps.gov.uk/legal/s_to_u/self_defence/#Pre-emptive
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

make a spear - spears are by far the weapon that has ended the most human lives

I didn't find pic related in your picture of banned knives.

Might want to add that.

Bin it kuffar

dont need to defend myself but if i did i use these things called fists because im not a pussy. but luckily i live in a civilised white area where there is no threat to myself or my property

you can still get shotguns, right? also you can own swords.

I use Pepperspray+Trench knife

>All of those mall ninja fantasy knives

Crossbows, compound bows, etc.

Don't tell me you cucks need a permit for those too?

Don't be shortsighted

When shit hits the fan they will come for you

you can get a gun if you can afford one and are not a psychopath

What if I am a pussy? Can I use a weapon to defend myself instead of getting stabbed?

This guy knows what's up

ii have a few carbon steel swords...gonna get a flintlock rifle which i think is legal and easy to obtain...not much but we conquered the planet with em..might get a redcoat for lolz to go with it.

might get a crossbow also..a medieval one.

Step it up famalam.

I have at least one handgun in every room

And I have a few AKs and a couple ARs in my bedroom

For Brits though, in all seriousness, a spear would be very effective at keeping distance from an assailant, and all you need is a broom handle with something sharp on the end. Aside from police and more serious criminals you probably don't have to worry about guns, so if you can stab them while they can't reach you, you win

whos 'they' you speak of?

yeah u can use a weapon but when you go to bed at night kneel at your bed and acknowledge how much of a pussy you are.. and let anyone know as much as possible

Those unpratical fantasy-themed knives tho

The other thing is one of those native american clubs isn't it

When shit goes down if I see a fucking redcoat walking around with an actual flintlock...

lel

The thing you have to remember about Brits though is that their "houses" are the size of our garages. They live in tiny little shack-like homes. It's probably hard to maneuver with a proper spear in their homes.

>SHTF scenario
>not beeing naked
ISHYGDDT

I reported you to the authorities. Defending yourself is a crime in the UK.

A simple cudgel is a tried-and-true method of dispatching an attacker, so long as you have the force and drive to swing it right. A heavy pipe or iron rod with more weight on one end and a grip on the other works well. Aim for the side of the knee and put the opponent down quickly, then finish with a blow to the skull.
For informational purposes only, of course.

>76 m2
>house

What the fuck?

The term "house" must be including apartments.

Build a safe room with plate doors and walls. Literally nobody can get into mine unless they use some explosives.

I have a legal firearm in my safe room which I have confirmed I am allowed to use in the situation where the safe room is overrun.

No point carrying knives. Its way too easy to have them turned around on you.

If I lived in Britain I'd just smuggle in a gun.

If I ever use a gun against a person it would only be to defend my life, or the life of somebody else. In such a situation, you're choosing jail over death, and that's honestly a no-brainer.

You should all get guns. Never, ever tell anybody about them. And if the unthinkable happens and somebody comes to your home to hurt you or your family for real, at least you have options. And if such a tragedy never occurs, no harm, no foul.

they dont even use the word house but home

The average is small because of council houses. Most people live in normal sized houses.

Actually surprisingly no, and there is no limit on the draw weight. So you can legally own something that can take down an elephant.

Of course in the home you can have any type of blade you want, the laws only apply to when walking in the street without any general purpose. So you won't get nicked for having a hunting knife with you with you in your camping gear on the way to going somewhere of that nature.

I personally think that it's disgusting that all you can carry with you on a general basis in the street is as non-locking blade though.

Yeah, a cheap but sturdy replica
Use it for varmint removal

this is true, and we dont have any land to use guns on anyway. dont forget our island is a bit smaller than usa and australia so land isn't being spunked away to anyone

push back the savage hordes wearing the uniform of my ancestors...would die proudly desu senpai

My high capacity assault rape alarm is charged and ready

Why a medieval crossbow? Get a modern one you dingus.

>we're not allowed guns
>not allowed guns
>allowed guns
>guns

Stay cucked m8

theres vomit on his sweater already, moms spaghetti

Northern Ireland?

Why would you own an EDC folder

because you wouldnt understand pedro its a european thing

Yes

20,000 police and army - guns totally illegal - especially automatic guns

Stopped fuck all - laws are for the cuck

Cant you buy a shotgun? If not, get yourself a maglight torch. Handy, and capable of smashing bones in a single blow. A single strike to the head can easily KO and/or kill. Also, how about crossbows? If all else fails, pocket sand.

I would absolutely take the gun option if it were easily obtainable. Wouldn't have a clue how to go about it short of joining the police (NIfag here so ours can carry).

Specifications

Each 20 gauge (.62 calibre) barrel is 29 inches long and with a cylinder bore. The overall length of this reproduction is 44 1/2 inches and weighs a little over seven pounds. The barrels are made of tempered seamless high carbon steel (type:BS970 no.080M40) with threaded breech plugs. The locks are made with strong durable springs and has case-hardened frizzens (hammers) that throws good sparks. We use a cyanide case-hardening factory process that makes sparking both more reliable and longer lasting. Presently no other musket provider uses this technique.

militaryheritage.com/musket26.htm

due to the era and design i think these are exempt from gun control laws..not much but its captain cooks double barrel!

Your not so friendly anymore white neighbour looking for supplies to feed his family.

Flare gun. You'll probably burn down your house, but hitting someone with a flare at close range will kill them dead.

reporting this one to the police. Enjoy your no-knock raid, baby killer.

One thing that always makes me wonder is why assholes aren't robbing banks with cap and ball revolvers

Indians got rekt with these things, entire wars fought in europe and in fact hundreds of banks were robbed by people wielding these. Perfectly capable of killing.

And perfectly legal without a permit in Poland. So why didn't it happen even once?

It sure as shit isn't a British thing though. Get fucked you French cunt.

I have the single barrel senpai
Satisfying as fuck to shoot

what's the legally allowed length of a knife you're allowed to carry around on the street again? something like 3.5 inches

government is a cancer

Because the bolice show up with submachine guns and blow your headoff

happening fags please leave

>gunstock club
Oh fuck yes please use this or even a solid hickory axe handle with a little weight at the end. It is by far the cheapest and versatile way to kick ass.

>youtube.com/watch?v=eRRG_PNOQmA

Or you guys could probably make a decent Maquahuitl out of a cricket bat.

It must be a folding knife (non-locking) with a blade no longer than 3-inches. You're not allowed to use it threateningly either, but I'm unsure whether or not that includes in self-defence (neither would surprise me).

Carrying a long bladed knife isn't particularly useful anyway. You're better off carrying a handy torch.

>implying its not going to happen
Filthy arab detected

Are you allowed to own a machete?

why would it happen? the world is too intertwined economically, everyone relies on eachother and on top of that the system is very secure. nothing will happen ever again unless aliens invade

it appears guns from that era are easy to buy without any papers here...you just gotta use a drill to make a vent hole to make it capable of putting a round down range...

just need gunpowder and lead balls lol

its probs a joke to yanks having to resort to such things but! we conquered the world with these

>picture of 30ish knives
>not a single decent knife
Well boys. Looks like I got triggered.

One might point out you conquered the world with those when everybody else was using sticks and rocks.

I think it would have been a touch harder if the Indians and Chinese had been running around with AR15s and semi-auto pistols.

They had numbers on their side...you got off a few rounds and then you had to resort to the bayonett

>this
Although of all of these the Swiss Army model might actually do you the most good.

You only ever need to buy one knife.

youtube.com/watch?v=uDGHKyB3T_U

No that's what we call council houses. My house is huge.

The very first gun I ever fired was a replica flintlock pistol, the slight delay is a little strange but the whole gun is comfy as fuck and fits in the hand smoothly with little recoil. I think the guy who had it had built it from a kit, no idea on the legal status of working replicas though here or over there. Very nice gun though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Provisional_Irish_Republican_Army_arms_importation

youtube.com/watch?v=5zgkySBTUIw&list=RD5zgkySBTUIw#t=107

how armies fought with rifle vs rifle back in them days..brutal

Yes, but you're not allowed to carry it around outside, unless you have "good reason" and their version of good reason doesn't cover self-defence. It's actually illegal to carry anything around with you for the sole purpose of self-defence; that's how pathetic this country is, and how we've let the actions of a few niggers dictate how the rest of us must live.

As some other guy said, best bet here is to carry a small, but sturdy, pocket torch (flashlight) to use as a striking aid.

I have a big kitchen knife hidden in the bedroom, a swiss army knife on me at all times and I'm contemplating a crossbow - pic related.
This one is legal and affordable. While I don't even need a permit: I'm only allowed to shoot it at private property (home or sportsclub) - which doesn't matter when shit hits the fan.

I should also add, even if someone breaks into your home, and you have a machete there, you're only allowed to use it on them if they actually attack you. So, you have to wait for them to make the first strike, pre-emptive strikes by you, on them, are illegal.

Welcome to the Faggot Kingdom.

survival is not about being a macho big boy, that attitude will get you killed

You can own a broadsword if you want, so long as you don't take it out in public and Deus Vult.

Non-locking, slipjointed knives of up to 3" in cutting length are allowed to be carried in public. You can't be convicted of any offense for carrying it.

You can own a .50 cal sniper rifle if you wish, but you need a license and you need to be a member of a shooting club. The only reason you don't see many of them here is that British shooters are largely sensible people, not very flashy, not very cool either. The only people who want that sort of thing are Arabs and they make do with their gold Maseratis.

This

People talk about the swords knights and samurai used but in reality if people were going to war they would get a spear first

Spears were the tools we first used to climb above all the other animals on the food chain, its the weapon that earned the title king of weapons

It would be very difficult to push through a doorway that is being covered by a spear, against a bat you might be able to rush them, against a knife you can swing a bigger machete or stick but against a spear you need a longer spear or something with better reach

Some spear heads like hewing spears and the cold steel short assegai work well enough for good slashes too

The swiss army knife will do you good if it's well made.
And the two in the photo look are too small and like shit honestly.

I've had one of these (victorinox nomad) for years now and I can recommend. Nice large blade, everything is tight, no rattling. When the blade is locked it feels like a fixed blade knife.

IDK about that one you posted. I think that's illegal to carry here. It's obviously good for killing don't get me wrong, but something like a swiss army knife is much less hassle and has other uses.

Just get a fucking shotgun it isn't that hard to get licenced

I own this shit just in case a nigger ever tries to culturally enrich me.

Ironically, it's the young male nigs who need to protect themselves the most. They are the victims of gang violence in the majority. One of the negrolets I teach at college was chased down and stabbed in the butt 7 times as a 'joke'.

Such is life in Roadmania.

>he doesn't know that the English used crossbows too
>he doesn't know that there's detailed medieval records of a manor house being defended by crossbow and handgun wielding English mercenaries

Helpful little article here.

donrearic.com/defendingyourselfinbritain.html

>One of the negrolets I teach at college was chased down and stabbed in the butt 7 times as a 'joke'.

It is kind of funny

>tfw britbongs haven't bothered to start "archery clubs" and sword fighting LARP clubs with suspiciously real armor and dull "training" swords
>thw britbongs haven't self organized into militia yet
>tfw britbongs can't into skulduggery anymore.

They should just ban nigs under a certain age from owning any kind of sharp object really.

Not really.

We live in close quarters. It's the most densely populated country in the EU. We are better off with a dirk and buckler, or this brutal-looking mother fucker.

Incorrect.

You can straight up preemptively kill them, if the situation warrants it. You just then need need to prove the situation warranted it.

cps.gov.uk/legal/s_to_u/self_defence/#Pre-emptive

Don't start believing the memes.

>tfw britbongs haven't bothered to start "archery clubs" and sword fighting LARP clubs with suspiciously real armor and dull "training" swords

Britain is by far the biggest HEMA country

How is archery self defense?

Is that a wallhanger, or a weapon?

both its carbon steel...i watch alot of skalgarim and know sword like objects are useless as weapons.

One thing people need to make sure when selecting hand to hand weapons is that it is dangerous from as many angles as possible.

So the spiked trench knives which brass knuckles are good, or something like pick related.

>how do we defend ourselves?

By not following the law. I don't know how you can respect the law in this country. It's a fucking joke.

Archery

Happening doesn't have to be a goddamn nuclear holocaust
Chimpouts, hurricains, or both like Katrina
Fear your fellow man in times of distress,

I live in a 3 floor, 6 bedroom, 4 bathroom house with 2 lounges and a 3 car garage. We aren't all poor mate.

>UK cucked, how do we defend ourselves?
>UK
>defending yourself

If you're sick, try not to cough or breathe on your assailant. And definitely make sure you don't bleed too much on them when they stab you or bash your head in, that should help prevent your attacker from suing you for emotional and physical damages if you survive. Careful though, it's not guaranteed, you still might get in shit for provoking an attack anyway, or being racist enough to survive.

pickaxe handle with edgy lettering does the job

>tfw it actually is

This, or learn martial arts.

There is no rule in law, as that page says, but there are plenty of judges who've sent people down for attacking burglars.