Couple having unprotected sex

>couple having unprotected sex
>they come
>they just lie there afterwards

Where's the scene where the woman tries to clamp her pussy shut wiggling her way to the toilet as not to dump that cum and pussy juice cocktail all over the bed?

Does anyone in Hollywood ever fuck?

Also where's the scene where the guy needs to take a piss afterwards and his dick sprays piss in two different directions uncontrollably and he has to get down and try to clean the piss off the floor before she wants the toilet?

>his dick sprays piss in two different directions uncontrollably
this nigga knows whats up

Don't they just digest it? How to have babby if they let it out

My ex gf use to let me cum in her and then she would just fall asleep afterwards

She told me she wouldn't have my baby :')

>his dick sprays piss in two different directions uncontrollably

Hate when that happens. I have to fully bend my legs and aim my rock hard penis into the toilet so it sprays inside the toilet.

>Where's the scene where the woman tries to clamp her pussy shut wiggling her way to the toilet as not to dump that cum and pussy juice cocktail all over the bed?

Any intimation of bodily fluids existing will get a movie an NC-17.

>Also where's the scene where the guy needs to take a piss afterwards and his dick sprays piss in two different directions uncontrollably and he has to get down and try to clean the piss off the floor before she wants the toilet?

I thought I was the only one!

>the woman tries to clamp her pussy shut wiggling her way to the toilet as not to dump that cum and pussy juice cocktail all over the bed

I've never had sex before, what do you mean dump the cum? I thought it shoots up inside and the woman retains it?

If the cum falls out, how does women get pregnant?

>woman is kidnapped and is tied out of nowhere
>has shaved arm pits

>If the cum falls out, how does women get pregnant?

She has to do a head/hand stand do the cum goes down.

fuck, I think iit was NYPD blue where they actually had a post sex scene where a woman comes out of the restroom with a box of tissues

This. We've been trying for a baby for a while now but my wife keeps passing out when she does the hand stand.

It was also super awkward when my wife's son walked in and I had to do the 'birds and bee' talk.

We need a trueman bread

Where's the scene where the guy cums so hard he farts?

She's just a lazy pig. That's how you get a uti also

Where's the scene where they cum somewhere o her body and she runs to get a towel immediately.

>Also where's the scene where the guy needs to take a piss afterwards and his dick sprays piss in two different directions uncontrollably and he has to get down and try to clean the piss off the floor before she wants the toilet?

Me, myself and Irene.

Beat me to it.

Also, 40 year old virgin and a dozen other movies

Haha so everybody in this thread was just talking about the movie

They've never had sex lol

This never actually happened to me

haha y-yeah