User

user.
share some good life advice

Sauce?

Just because you're intelligent doesn't mean that life won't be hard. Sometimes It actually makes it harder

Fuck to be loved, love to get fucked.

don't try to change political/ideological/religious views of others. Even if you convince them, they wouldn't admit to themselves that they have been following a wrong idea for their entire life. Just do your thing and let them think as they please.

>says someone who really isn't intelligent.

Rule #1 Never stick your dick in crazy; it may haunt you for the rest of your life.
If you are going to use drugs, thoroughly research their effects and safe limits beforehand. Also, purity test them. You don't wanna end up with a fried noggin like myself.
-Eco

Get along with as many people as you can, you never know when you're going to need a favor from the less expected person, but never trust anyone who isnt from your family, and even there are exceptions

Don't stick your dick in crazy.

have to disagree

Don't be a fucking pussy.

Great minds think alike ;)

Be aware that sustained exposure to cicada song can cause permanent hearing damage. I learned that the hard way.

Save money, avoid debt like if it was a dick up you ass. Debt IS a dick up your ass.

That's the only useful thing I've learned today.

Show me a man that won't eat pussy and I steal his girlfriend.

For good financial advice and if you want to become rich. Watch Robert kiyosaki on YouTube. Where I learned everything I needed to know

Just because your mama told you that you were smart doesn't mean it's true buddy. True intelligent people have life pretty fucking easy. Most likely you are autistic and have been told you're a special snowflake but you aren't.

Responsibility's cool, but there's more things in life.
Like getting your dick rode all fucking night.

if you are willing to define intelligence by IQ then I am smart, there is a reason I'm a Mensa member after all

Why are you salty? I mean I know why, but I want you to ask yourself why.

Ignorance is bliss.

Ignorance isn't intelligence.

Intelligence is the foresight and larger perception of all things.

Knowledge. Something you lack.

Don't get married..... That's the best advice anyone can get

Life advice: Learn how to accept.

You'd accept something good, so why not something bad? Both hold experiance and growth.

Shit sucks and that's life.

No, they don't. I was raised in an abusive household and didn't start school til 7. The first time i was ever clued in that I was actually intelligent, i aced my pre-act and was told that was hard af to do, then went on to ace my ACT. I had a bitch of a time getting through college, had to work 2 jobs during it and got almost no scholarships due to diversity quotas (grades weren't a problem). 2 years out, i have yet to find a decent job to match my degree. it isn't always easy.
if you've had an easy life, lucky you, others havent.

Never trust a woman

You're clearly projecting in order to assuage your puny ego. A person secure in themselves doesn't have to try and tear others down to their level.

I see you take great pride in a test score to boost your ego, which firstly I don't believe you, second, online IQ test don't qualify you for MENSA lmao.

Things are pretty easy when you know (knowledge) how to do things easily. Sorry you are lacking.

>aced ACT
>had a hard time in college

Ah ok, you peaked in highschool? Yeah you smart, Not.

This

>try and tear others down to their level.

You mean up to my level? Sure that makes sense kid.

Did you just "not" someone? How old are you?

Bull sheet

I cum in the fuck.

do not rely on female validation or you'll forever be in debt to women just so they'll spread the legs one more time. find validation in terms of your career.

This is terrible advice.

This person is just a fool. Judging by what they've typed here, there's only two profiles they could fit.

1. Young adult trying to grow and flourish in society with a totally antisocial front, by asserting themselves in an argumentative way thus is self destructive.

2. They're simply just a reflection of the negativity they throw towards other people.

Both extremely unintelligent.

casual Sup Forumstard

oops wrong thread

clearly not old enough to pay any mind to user.

that's my advice by the way, OP. there are people all around us with superiority complexes that they constantly stroke in front of others. the only way to deal with these people is to not pay attention to them. their egos will shrivel up and die eventually if you starve them for attention.

Hitler should have won

Or someone who just likes to point out falsities when he sees them. Thanks for you psychoanalysis though Freud. lol

Don't wait for your defining moment, make your moments defining. Nut up and take action now or live the rest of this short window of existence with regret. Regret sucks.

>Goddamit, validate my claim to intelligence on the internet!

This is you.

Suck my dick.

'harder' and 'faster' make terrible safe words

in a relationship, take turns being 'wrong'. it's better to be wrong and lose a disagreement than to let lots of little disagreements build into resentment

open a savings account, and try to put ten or twenty dollars into the account every month. it adds up

when you say goodbye to someone (like moving or going on a long trip), assume it may be the last time you see them. don't left something unsaid, or if you leave something unsaid know it may be left unsaid forever

you can sometimes find spare change beneath couch cushions

Imma kill all whites bc im gay
>you: k

Don't take life too seriously. You'll never make it out alive.

no. I said "let them think as they please" not "let them do as they please"

Don't talk bad of other people

Shut up cunt

>Good life advice
Buddy you're on Sup Forums, you're already well beyond redemption. Go fap to some feminine dick or something.

>feminine dick

Here, take a slice of fuck off