JUST

JUST

All around me are familiar faces

EXPOSED

What's he ever accomplished?

Ranieri Greece mode

they need to replace him not for Leicester-s sake but because I want those lazy fucktards on the pitch to stop besmirching his good name and infect someone else's career

where did it all go wrong?

Gonna get fucked in the CL midweek too, poor guy.

I'VE BECOME SO NUMB

DILLY DING DILLY DONG

Ranieri and all the players that won Leicester the league should be infallible this season, the way some Leicester fans are treating him is embarrassing.

They will when he loses to Sevilla, they just have to give him his chance in the CL before they let him go.

"I tell you what boys, now you brought me in I'm welling up. What you got to realise, we're one point clear, i've been a season ticket holder for near enough 20 years, I moved to Wales, and I've seen Robbie I've seen Muzzy and I've seen Lennon, right? This is the first time, the first time that I've ever seen anything like what I've seen this season. This season is just unbelievable pal, and I mean that Robbie. With all due respect Robbie, loved you to bits, loved you to bits, but I tell you something: Mendy, Drinky, and all the boys, are putting it on the next level, and it shows in the league table. We're now one.. hang on a minute.. we're now one clear, one points clear.

I went to Athletico Madrid, I went to Red Star. I have brung my son up, when he was in school, "oh Manchester United, Manchester United, Arsenal, Liverpool, Manchester United, Arsenal, Liverpool" and I.. I stuck by my guns, I said "listen sunshine, wear the fox, wear the blue.. wear the fox, wear the blue, we will come through." And all of a sudden my son's turned round and said to me and looked me in the eye today - looked me in the eye - and turned round and said to me "Dad??? Daaaaaaaaaad?????????????????" Amazing. Absolutely amazing. He's seen players, he's seen class players, like Robbie, l-like.. oh, honest to God..

Now, tell me.. you cannot, you cannot, you cannot tell me we have got a chance of staying in the league Robbie. And listen, th-this is.. I grew up with you Robbie. You cannot tell me, you cannot believe we can stay in the league, please.."

I suspect a big thing was losing N'Golo Kanté. They fell apart after he went to Chelsea, which may be the best indicator that while it was "Chat Shit Get Banged" Man who was making the headlines, Kanté was the true glue of the team.

This.
I know it is frustrating for Leicester fans.
But please think, he gave them one time in their life to win the premiership. If two years ago, Leicester fans were given a choice to win the premiership but relegated to the championship by a fairy, don't you think that there would be many fans would sign up for that?

i'd take liverpool getting relegated for a season if we won the league finally

They also have the burden of having to play in Europe hanging from their necks now.

>How dare you expect your club to progress from its most favorable position in its history and not be the most embarrassing team in the country?
Fuck off. The team hasn't played this bad since 2012. Leicester are the only team in the country who haven't scored a league goal this year.

PL is a meme league without real quality and the team in good form wins the league, just like any lower competition

He's been a shitty joke manager for almost his entire career. This season has been a return to normality for him.

>Losing 4-0 to Ligue fucking 1
>Claims a better League than EPL

Can't wait for the banter when relegation fodder Leicester knockout Sevilla.

>good form
>nine months

4-0

>implying Leicester will not simultaneously win the CL and be relegated

You cannot stop meme magic.

>many

all of them.

>PL is a meme league without real quality and the team in good form wins the league, just like any lower competition

EPL will always be superior to La Liga because it's more competitive and the atmosphere is better

>hasn't played this bad since 2012.

Typical US.

La Liga is literally non league.

Man, I miss the last season. Such a fun ride.
>Which part of of Leicester are you from?
>They will collapse next match day

Foxtalk is now such a terrible place.
Many Leicester fans are not happy unless Ranieri is sacked. They don't even want to have Ranieri reassigned to other position in the club.
Have they forgotten what he has given to the club?

>it's more competitive

>Chelsea are 8 points clear at the top

>Real Madrid, Sevilla, Barcelona are 4 points apart and Atletico a world class team are in 4th atm.

Stupid Britdumb.

Leicester went from just happy to be in the PL to Liverpool levels of delusion

Only this season, brother. It's much better than seeing RM or Barca win every time

>only sell one player from your meme team
>that one player ends up single handedly winning another title with a different team the next season while you get relegated

I hope this teaches a lesson to all you meme loving fucks who think unloading fluke one season wonders is somehow bad because "m-muh loyalty"

The team is literally relegation quality. They were just blessed with an extraordinary amount of meme magic last season.

friendly reminder

a premier eagle with a relegation tier team. Liverpool even doesnt have one of those.