We're supposed to be rooting for him right?

We're supposed to be rooting for him right?

of course

You're meant to hate him for 5 seconds I guess. Everyone gets shocked over the death and the next time he pops up in the comic is 2 weeks later when he tours Rick's settlement. It's pretty much the Negan comedy hour and from then on no one but edgelords hate him.

>negan will never smile at you like this
>you will never be it
>you will never have the honor of being lucille'd

yes

Ok be straight with me. You're all comic fags I can tell. How are normal people reacting to S7 being promoted as the Negan show? Are they annoyed? Confused? He's a prolific villian but of course most people don't get that from the 11 minutes they've gotten.

The normal people I know who watch it are scared/excited. Jeffrey Dean Morgan is pretty charismatic.

Normies are just losing their minds over who he kills. Thats all they wait to see. "OMG WHO DIES NEXT"

Also all the fangirls are now swooning over JDM so i don't think the female audience minds it being the Negan show.

He eventually joins rick and friends anyway so doesn't matter.

Would Sup Forums let Negan Luccile their boipucci?

Ofchourse.

Did you lose your folder, faggot? I remember your gay little stinky dinky boypucci spams being legible.

I'm always here....waiting for a TWD thread.

>there are numales on this board that didn't bust their guts laughing at JDM saying if you try to fucking stop us we will fucking knock that fucker down

>there are people who actually watch/read this entry level trash

should be interesting to see if they can do what the comics did and make him a fan favorite you hate to love in the show after he bashes Glenn and Abe's heads in, tortures Daryl, and almost forces Rick to cut off Carl's hand

If TWD didn't revitalize your interest in the zombie genre you're obviously too young to post here. Did your parents beat you for even asking to watch Romero's films?

this, people who complain about twd comic are just trying to play it safe following the hive mind

>/r/thewalkingdead
>MOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM user IS MAKING FUN F THE ZUMMI GENREY AGAIN

lol gg ez

autistic

>buzzword spam

good work, A+! keep it up

You can laugh at the zombie genre all you want. We aren't aliens to OTT retardation and cheesiness. The fact is TWD made it something more.

>belittling a post for buzzword spam
>while posting ">>>r/reddit"
>and MOM THEY LIKE WHAT I DONT LIKE epic memes

for shame son, for shame

the fact that you're replying to me this seriously and attempting to appear above being mocked is something more, you normie cunt

>something more

literally shilling amc while you're at it

Shilling AMC? I despise TWD season 3, which most fans will vehemently defend more than anything. Now tell me I'm an AMC shill since that showrunner was canned.

epic post

upvote! ;^)
cool
>Now tell me I'm an AMC shill

you're an AMC shill

what is this reaction about? never read the comics. What could he be seeing?

I'm so glad I already know who dies.

If I remember correctly It's the final big fight between RIck and Negan. They're standing face to face all dramatically and Rick chews him out over why Big Guy's way of extorting communities is fucking silly. Negan suddenly goes "hmmmm you make alot of sense". It's debatable whether he was being genuine or mocking Rick. I think he was mocking Rick since at that moment Negan thought his Saviors were going to wipe Rick's groups the fuck out. A second later Rick slits his throat and Dwight gets the Saviors to turn against Big Guy since obviously Negan is a big meanie that enjoys murder no matter what

>this butthurt

Strong in you, the mad is

>Dwight gets the Saviors to turn on Negan
>Negan gets cucked by Rick
>the Saviors don't wipe Rick's group off the fucking map

fucking retarded

It helps to think how shit would pan out in reality over your edgy internet memes. Most people do not enjoy genuine conflict.

>It helps to think how shit would pan out in reality
You mean like Israel vs Palestine? Most people enjoy death.

>being this invested in some fictional garbage
>GUYS this is a SERIOUS discussion

wew

You think people are happy with Negan? Their wives fuck him so they can have better lives. You get burned with an iron if you fuck up. They're doing their part now in the Whisper War.

>butthurt
>mad

lol someone just got their redditor memespam starter kit

>character is based on Henry Rollins
>dont actually cast fucking Henry Rollins.

>They're doing their part now in the Whisper War.
It's pretty sad that a Literally Who gangster nigger is apparently running the Saviors now that Dwight ditched them. If Negan doesn't take back control my expectations will be averted.

kill yourselves its a comic book, I would think Negan would be so totally awe inspiring that the kind of people who would flock to Negan wouldn't get sick of his shit and revolt. He's the alpha commander for a reason.

Anyone know where I can get BluRay rips of the series(preferably with the uncensored episodes) in 1080p

>would think Negan would be so totally awe inspiring that the kind of people who would flock to Negan
This isn't an RPG. Most bowed to Negan because he was the king shit motherfucker. Not because they wanted to live out their lives as edgy assholes. I can see why you in particular would die for Negan's cause with a smile, but most people?

>buzzwords
>epig post xD
>upboats :^)
>brought out the "le back to rebbit" card at the drop of a hat, before any one else
>repeatedly telling detractors to just go back
>unironically throwing around "entry level"
>literally "Stop liking what I don't like" the poster

how ironic that you mention the reddit memespam starter kit, it seems yours has just arrived

Henry Rollins is a fucking terrible actor, just outright awful. And he's a faggot tier liberal. They should have just cast Jon Hamm instead. AMC already worked with him on Mad Men and he actively campaigned for the role. Would have been the best Negan.

>Negan literally taken down and betrayed by angry bitter cuckolds

how poetic

>implying I would be one of Negan's toadies

no I would be Negan :^)

>how ironic that you mention the reddit memespam starter kit, it seems yours has just arrived

SICK BURN

also
>42 / 9 / 16 / 1

enjoy your stay newfriend :D

People who shit talk Henry Rollins clearly haven't watched any of his multi hour rants. He bleeds every corner of Negan, even if he's a LIEBERAL!!!!! He's not unwilling to play a role he doesn't personally agree with. Besides, a short Negan would play out hilariously. He's a scary fuckhead either way. Plus Jeffrey Dean Morgan doesn't lift.

Yeah I know, his refusal to send troops is going to cause some issues.

He becomes a good guy later on so yes we are supposed to root for him.

>your last feeling will never be one of happiness as you hear Negan praising you for how you took it

I'll be the last man standing

You know? Then what did you fucking mean by they're doing their part in the Whisper War? They're not doing their part at all.

which issue was the neeegan bukkake?

in the comic has Negan shown Rick that he has Alpha's severed head in a bag yet? I've been meaning to pick it back up just for that moment

Yes. As a man Rick goes holy shit if you survive the Whisperer War you will earn your own outpost but it's not allowed to grow with followers. Negan of course takes that offer with a smile. No doubt Negan has bigger plans. No doubt that Rick is OK with him dying.

Relax, I'm just saying is all..

why is ricks neck shaved, wasn;t he in that coma for a few months, who was shaving his neck all that time

There was a nurse who stayed behind and took care of him and a few other patients

Watch the 3rd set of webisodes

i was just making a random observation and there actually was an explanation, nice. thanks senpai

You're welcome!

'no'

I don't think he would have worked, but he would have been better than Rollins. Rob Riggle is a slightly worse choice. I believe that Hamm would have been the best though.

Although I could easily see Warburton smashing it out of the park.