Daredevil

Whats the point of making him blind?

>I have heightened senses cuzI'm blind, but not really
>Season 1 "Hurr durr im not totally blind, I can see people but everyones on fire"
>Season 2 "FUK STICK THEY STOPPED USING THEIR WEAPONS I CANT SEE THEM NOW"

He doesnt see race or gender, hes a progressive hero. Everyone should be blinded

You're right OP, what could they possibly have been thinking back in 1966 when they made the character where a blind protagonist was a fresh idea, and also tied in with the concept of 'justice is blind'.

Great critique all around.

He can't see this.

>Doesn't look into source material and do research before critiquing
Journalism these days...

AHH! STICK, HELP ME!

>doesn't know that niggers stink

you've never left your whole white home town have you

>i can pretty much see
>oh no i can't see these guys all of a sudden
>no matter i can see them now

come on now

Kek

i laffed

Sup Forums in a nutshell

you little shit!

Daredevil was overrated trash with a laughably terrible villain and I'm SICK of people saying that that average "corridor scene" was a masterpiece. It was pretty crappy to be honest, just because it was a long shot doesn't suddenly make it good.

Not seen season 2 though 2bh.

>I can't hear the ninjad omg
>ok hear this out bro you ready
>yeah brah
>listen REEEALLLY carefully
>oh I hear them now thx brah

>mfw the Karen is married to a blind guy IRL

maximum pottery

Nice pits, any high res closeups?

When does he get his fucking suit

>Sup Forums tries to into comics

It wasnt the weapons dumbass, they have no heart beat. He can "see" by sound waves. The Hand ninja are made out of sand. Ie the huge piles of sand in the train cars. Maybe pay attention to the show instead of shitposting while half watching it.

Sadly, no. She would have been the perfect Mary-Jane, by the way.

Choose.

Left one is ok, but the right one was terrifying as fuck when needed to be

That is how I imagine The Punisher IRL

Left is Punisher Max aka the definitive Punisher so while I enjoyed Berenthal I have to give it to Ray.

Can the blind enjoy being a cuckold?

>blind guy marries one of the hardest hot girl demographics to find

>it literally makes no difference to him

That motherfucker.

You know, it must be nice for her, knowing that he married her for her personality and not her looks.

Hopefully she gets a scene like this with Frank instead of with Matt.

She'll hopefully be getting killed off next season.

kys

kys

he could see when they got married, now she doesn't have to worry about him saying "you look fat" when she inevitable lets herself go

honestly, I tend to dislike longshot because they're obvious award bait in most cases, and it was in this case, but you still have to give it to them that the attention given to details like the set, the choreography, the costumes, the music, all of it was pretty much on point and even if that scene is kind of pretentious, it's objectively better than most tv shows I've seen.

>he can literally "see" paper that is in a drawer not moving

>he can sense a half empty box of nails and read a map like braille

his sight didn't bother me as much as him smelling a perfume a hundred meters away from a guy who just arrived at the place, or even hearing something over a mile away

He smells it.

>...revenge--

Season 2 was trash.

Read the Miller run, you pleb.

still best capeshit to date