What are the best video games to play while high?

What are the best video games to play while high?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4NC2Xwuw2XQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All of them.

Shadow of Mordor

Farcry 3 and 4 are by and far the best time I have had while high

Pong

fucking love geometry wars.

dave mirra bmx 2

Any rpg that has a good story with a nice combat feel

DOTA2 Ranked only

SSB Melee online through netplay, pubg, counter strike source zombie mod, Gmod, overwatch, paper Mario the thousand year door, super Mario sunshine. Sonic mania is pretty good also. Zelda games are another favorite of mine including majoras mask, ocarina of time, wind waker (hd version if you can), a link to the past for snes, breath of the wild is pretty sick if you have a console, there are PC ports but it's not ready yet (lots of freezing). Kirby for the nes. Kirbys nightmare in dreamland, paper Mario 64. I like Nintendo games what can I say

Oh goddamn I forgot all the fucking Nintendo games. Paper mario is great. Basically any zelda console game is great. What bout some animal crossing. OG gamecube version

Pagan Min does not approve. Get to the Shining Mines!

Idk, Far cry 3 was nice, but 4 was just a bad rip off, the story wasn't as good, the vilain was ok but tried too much to be cool like Vaas was and failed

Any RPG or open world game.
Preferably combined.
The Witcher, TES, Fallout ie.
Gives you creative freedom, while the quests keep you glued.

The story was way better in 4, y'all crazy.

minecraft

youtube.com/watch?v=4NC2Xwuw2XQ

Either ikaruga, or ninja gaiden for the nes

Gta 5.

Killer7,without a doubt.

Any katamari game

Personally, I really like playing Black Ops 3 when I'm high, haha. I'm talking about the campaign specifically, because for some reason the whole "frozen forest" thing seems really trippy when I'm stoned.

Just Cause 3 is fun to play, too. Explosions are always better if you're stoned.

Ur mums pussy

Samorost 3

>be high
>gta sa
>radio on
>cop drives by
>get scared and turn radio off
>they know i'm high

Pic related

And close second

Net hack