Who cares about the Eclipse?

Who cares about the Eclipse?
"OH MY GOD! A USELESS SPACE OBJECT PASSES IN FRONT OF ANOTHER SPACE OBJECT" God people are so fucking worthless

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7KiNWJ8FiYg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because it's interesting and a once in a lifetime thing to see, you are such a fag dude lighten up and be happy with your life.

>Useless space object

That space object is more important than you think..

>useless
Well I'm not surprised since your view on things is skewed since you probably think you're a useful person

who cares about OP?
"OH MY GOD A USELESS FAGGOT SHIT POSTS ANOTHER THREAD ON Sup Forums"
God OP is it even possible for you to have less dicks in your mouth?

2-5 eclipses a year around the world, so not quite a "once in a lifetime" thing.

Glory to RA.

There will be a happening tomorrow.

>Useless space object
a bit self-referential, don't you think?

Going to watch Pitch Black just to get in the proper mood.

who cares?

a bunch of dipshits and retards are going to drive across the state and stay in overpriced overbooked hotels so that they can stare at the sky for a couple hours and permanently damage their vision

all you have to do is not take part. let the normies be normies, and you and I can sleep till 4PM like usual

Those aren't full solar eclipses though.

It's a rare occurrence and a lot of people find it amusing. Also for many of us it's a once in a lifetime opportunity although I could be wrong.
>useless space object

This. Im lucky enough to travel and already seen 2 (one by coincidence) it's shit

Spoken like a true dubs-rolling user.

fuckin A bro!. lets go play some LoL

I'm ok with it it gives the media five minutes to shit things other than politics down our throats

good post

this is basically what it comes down to

yes, it's true that the eclipse doesn't "mean" anything, and doesn't have any kind of significance other than to be enjoyed by an observer (if that's what floats your boat)...
but god damn
it sure is better than the usual 24/7 race-war propaganda

It will allow for serious scientific observation of the Sun's corona and upper atmosphere, something that can't be done from the ground -unless- there is an eclipse

That's why so much attention is being paid to it.

Technically, the moon is a very valuable space object.

Approximately once every 18 months (on average) a total solar eclipse is visible from some place on the Earth’s surface. That's two totalities for every three years.

Earth is 70% water. That can make observation kind of difficult

True, we'd be dead without it.

My wallet. Its a good day to work in a business in the path of totality.

>damage their vision
Fucking idiot you know they make eclipse glasses right?

I do user and if you weren't underage and understood your mortality you would too

Found the numb nuts who don't have eclipse glasses

The last total eclipse visible in the U.S. was 1918.There are usually 2 solar eclipses every year but not all are total eclipses and many are not visible in the U.S.

>trusting ((((((them)))))) to hand out cardboard glasses to "protect" your vision
i bet you guys think that lee harvey oswald shot JFK too, don't you?

Not understanding science, I bet you think the earth is flat

edgy

>Doesnt have eclipse glasses already

I'm amazed an embarassment such as this hasn't pulled the trigger already. What are you waiting for failurefag? Know where the trigger is? Or are you too stupid to figure it out?

>useless space objects.
You wouldn't say that when you freeze to death and drown in a fucking tidal wave nigger. Quit being edgy

pure nihilism

>emotional responses to the cognitive dissonance felt when you realize you really are going to trust ((((((them)))))) to protect your eyes with happy-meal 3D-goggles

it's fine, anons, i'm not you're mom, if you want to fuck your retinas to stare at the anti-climax in the sky, i'm not here to talk you out of it

We are hardwired to be attracted to religious objects, OP.

Dude I bet you're so fun at parties

Yeah I agree. Don't go blind you niggas

Not user, but fuck the eclipse. Traffic, lines, sold out shit. All for two minutes.

Fuck the eclipse.

I have multiple degree in science (chemistry specifically), so I understand how the film/filters work. my glasses come relabile source and I have already tested them and haven't damaged my eyes. Nice try tho

>sold out shit
Like what?

Fuck I'm gonna miss this bullshit fml

Weed. Soft drinks. Beer. hot dogs.

You had to ask?

useless bait thread

No it's not.

Fuck the eclipse. Fuck you lemmings who want to waste money trying to see it.

Fucking lemmings.

I live in the path of it, so I dont even have to do anything.

I hope I can see some ayyylmao shit when it happens.

why the fuck havent we organised something in order to fuck peoples eyes while watchin the eclipse? what is wrong with you /b

>but but but the news channel told me to look at it!!!!

spoiler : there will be a shadow for 2 minutes and nothing else will happen

last time i checked, looking up didn't cost a dime.

do it
10 AM PST tomorrow

ITT we stare at the sun

Spending 30+ dollars to look at the sky... Holy shit dude

>Weed. Soft drinks. Beer. hot dogs.
What small shit hole town do you live in where that shit sold out?

not us idiot

because traveling across the country and damaging their eyesight is all self-induced trolling. we don't need to do anything to fuck with them, they've already self-fucked

Maybe not for you, but millions of fucking faggots are driving ridiculous distances to see it. That's just retarded, given the congestion and the cops and Oregon hillbilly rednecks checking out your ass. Everything.

>makes thread about it to discuss
It seems you care

Goddammit you fucking faggot figure it out.
If you're somewhere with 50,000 people trying to watch an eclipse shit is going to be sold out.
Stop being a faggot goddammit.

Then your gay

I live on the line of totality anyways so it's kind of a big deal here.

Sorry I'm in a big city that's inline of totality, I went grocery shopping yesterday for the week and got everything I needed. Sorry you live in buttfuck Egypt

Shit like this can cause earthquakes and volcanic eruptions. It's passing over a hot spot area. The geomagnetism is effected by celestial events.

Cosmic weather ruels over earth weather.

Admittedly... if I were in the dead center of the "path of totality"... I would probably be at least a little bit excited about this eclipse thing.

I live in North St. Louis County, very close to the path, but far enough north that it's really not directly in the path at all

So yea, I'm not going to be planning my day around staring at the sky to do damage to my eyesight and see some kind of half-ass incomplete eclipse

Hope you bros who do live on the path have a peek at it though, should be kind of cool I guess

I DON'T FUCKING CARE ABOUT THE ECLIPSE YOU FAGGOT
I'M GLAD ITS NOT HAPPENING HERE

How excited are for school to start up? I am betting it is not gonna be a good year for you. I am betting most years at school have not been good for you.

This pleases me.

The earth is flat, too. Consider that.

Rage harder and if it's not happening where you are why do you care/how are things sold out?
Autism much?

The moon isn't useless user, as well people are freaking out cuz it's a total eclipse in a large stretch of land and it's super rare

Get out.

This is the best question asked anywhere in a long time

Its not exactly useless.
Creates the tides and helps keep the earths core molten. Provides good light some nights.
What have you done today? Inhaled oxygen and nitrogen and exhaled carbon dioxide. Ejaculated 35 times into a sock. Converted perfectly good food to shit.

FUCK YOU FAGGOT YOUR STILL NOT GETTING IT
WANT A BEER? SORRY THE BEER'S SOLD OUT
OH WAIT YOU DON'T DRINK BEER YOUR A FAGGOT
WANT A DIET COKE
OH WAIT THE DIET COKE IS SOLD OUT TOO
FUCK THE ECLIPSE
FUCK IT FUCK IT FUCK IT FUCK IT FUCK IT

Im gonna sleep through it. I could give a fuck less about it.

Kek more rage please, you almost swayed me into thinking you are retarded

>USELESS SPACE OBJECT PASSES IN FRONT OF ANOTHER SPACE OBJECT
you know you wouldn't survive without both the sun and moon right user? I mean I get not caring about the Eclipse but c'mon you can't be that fucking stupid can you?

HEY WOW FAGGOT THERE'S A POT STORE WE SHOULD GET SOME WEED BEFORE THE ECLIPSE
OH FUCK SHIT IS SOLD OUT
BECAUSE 10 MILLION FAGGOTS STOPPED THRU HERE ON THE WAY TO THE ECLIPSE
FUCK THE ECLIPSE
FUCK IT FUCK IT FUCK IT AND FUCK YOU

What the hell

youtube.com/watch?v=7KiNWJ8FiYg

BUT I'M RIGHT THO, RIGHT?
YOU DON'T DRINK BEER YOU'RE A VIDEOGAMING FAGGOT
WOULD YOU LIKE A ROCKSTAR
OH FUCK THE ROCKSTAR IS ALL OUT 10 MILLION FAGGOTS ON THEIR WAY TO THE ECLIPSE STOPPED THRU HERE AND BOUGHT IT ALL
SHIT
BETTER DRINK RADIATOR WATER

The moon is by and large useless, though. Can't build on it, can't make the lunar desert bloom.

Moar, I like your complaining about hypothetical situations that's aren't based reality

Some people don't have the luxury of leaving their country/state/province/third world shit hole to see something like this.

Quit being a piece of shit and get on back to your trap threads.

the sun is useless
Wtf is this shit

Because it's a rare and beautiful phenomenon stop being a nigger

I SAID WE'D BETTER DRINK RADIATOR WATER FAGGOT COS THATS ALL WE GOT
BECAUSE 10 MILLION FUCKING PRIVILEGED ASSHOLES GOT HERE FIRST AND BOUGHT FUCKING EVERYTHING
THERE. ARE YOU FUCKING HAPPY, FAGGOT?
ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?

Faggot, the next one's in 20 years. Shit ain't "rare."

exactly
literally just b8ing everyone here
just to be a dick and feel entitled

i think it's your autistic spectrum disorder that's the problem.
seriously though have you ever thought about all the stupid posts you've seen on Sup Forums and then realized the people were probably legit spergs and that explains everything perfectly

I drink and brew beer
Nice try tho and moar!

but they occur in various locations dipshit
you must travel a lot to be able to see one in person

You only get to see it so often. Why are you so mad. It'll be gone in an hour or so.

Not user but I work tomorrow during the eclipse. I get paid for it.

These hippie faggots either don't have a job or they're taking unpaid time off.

Kek, they got here first. You live there (not by the eclipse so no real reason for the rage) it's your dumbass fault for not going shopping yesterday or two days ago
Moar

FUCK YOU FAGGOT I JUST GAVE YOU TWO VALID REAL LIFE SITUATIONS:

1. THE WEED IS SOLD OUT
2. THE BEER IS SOLD OUT

FUCK THE ECLPISE. FUCK IT FUCK IT FUCK IT FUCK IT
AND I'LL TELL YOU WHAT IF I WERE YOUR BOSS YOUD BE WORKING FAGGOT.

God damn this site is littered with narcissists
Yes, the world do care more about some stupid eclipse, than some insignificant narc on the net (you).

Or some of us have PTO.

humans are such fucking morons, jesus christ

ikr
all this to pretend you're involved in some sort of "community."

Jesus what a bunch of faggots.

>SHIT
>BETTER DRINK RADIATOR WATER
i fucking lost

Oh no your bud lights will be gone? Better get some Miller or other piss water
But you are not and PTO bitch. I'll be watching it and getting paid. Rage moar