I thought this was supposed to be good?

I thought this was supposed to be good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vC1OMISaL54
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>le 80s synth moosic haha Dnd LOOL

starts off pretty strong and has really good performances but towards the end things just felt rushed and clumsily handled, like they were just making it up as they went

You thought wrong, and Sup Forums has been saying that this is shit.

Really? I just finished episode 5 and it's pretty good tbhq fa.m

Be honest, was there anybody who DIDN'T cry at this bit?

youtube.com/watch?v=vC1OMISaL54

It was perfect.

Yes, plenty of people don't cry at utter garbage. Unfortunately, you're a fucking weak little spastic.

First of all:

1) You're a racist cunt.

2) You don't know what good tv is.

DON'T YELL AT 11 LIKE THAT.
>:(
>Millie is a pretty good actress, desu.

it's a 5/10 that is 2/10 because everything is ripped off but at the same time is 6.5/10 because of nostalgia.

still waiting for this show to be sued desu. Should be like at least 7 different movies/tv-shows that can sue. just get a class action up in there. No way this show should keep any of the profit it makes when it's 80% copy paste.

Eleven is basically Akira.

no, because it was fucking obvious the kid wasn't dead

It's a homage, and it's so obviously a homage that it really can't be accused of being a rip-off.

>it's that time again when Sup Forums starts hating things that go mainstream

Eleven, Benny and Hopper are the best characters

It's a great show with plenty of great characters.

It's more comfy than good.

I loved it and you fags are pathetic.

Hi there, Sup Forums here. I just wanted to pop by and let you know that Sup Forums's official opinion is that OP is a giant douche bag.

This bitch deserved it

Is she died?

Her brain exploded.

I hated it and no u.

Friendly reminder that Mike will die in season 2

I doubt they've even finished filming S2

Oh. Is she died?

I am a beta: the post

You're in the gym and he slaps your girl's ass. What do you do?

She survived with minor injuries

Oh. Good. Thank Jesus.

I'm on episode 5, I like it, it has charm.

Also, do we ever get eleven going all Elfen Lied at slaughtering a bunch of soldiers?

They haven't finished writing S2.

Activate the Rube Goldberg device.

Why would you give a shit. It was obvious that was not Will.

This board has a spoiler tag for a reason.

Why would you give a shit. It was obvious that was not Will.

So, since this is the only Stranger Things thread besides the one about your mother dying unless you reply, I'll just put this out there for the regulars. I spoke with my agent, the casting news was legit. There is also a fourth recurring role, but they weren't allowed to tell me about it.

dropped this piece of shit show on episode 4

Sorry to hear that :).

>this dumb bitch got back with steve
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Who cares about her skeltal ass?

Since they both lost their best gals, will Mike take Jonathan to the Snow Ball?

I don't understand the point of these characters, they're both boring assholes yet it felt like the show wanted you to root for them.

this usually means its good though

The teen subplot was the weakest subplot. It was painfully boring until the last two or three episodes. It felt like the Duffer Brothers were forcing me to watch Dawson's Creek for no rhyme or reason in between comfy spoops.

Am I just dumb or are some things still not explained?

1. What does the public think happened to Will? There was a funeral, but if he comes back to school, that's going to be an awkward situation, right?
2. Where did this underworld shit come from in the first place? Did the research labs create it? Or did they discover it and decide to use Eleven as a weapon against it? And did Will "fall into the underworld" by accident, or was the research lab behind this the whole time?
3. "The" Demogorgon was killed, but aren't there also other dangerous monsters in the underworld? Why did Eleven die just so she could kill the Demogorgon? Sounds like quite a waste to me.

1:if you read some of the news clippings about will's return the DOE got their asshole blown out publicly, as was the State Trooper corruption

Thank you for finding out, user. Well, that sucks, especially Max will surely fuck with Mike/El relationship

Yeah, it leads me to believe El won't be coming back for at least a few episodes. Makes sense narratively in that it leads to a dramatic reveal, and it also puts the kids in a position of vulnerability. The breakdown for the Billy character made it sound like he's going to try to hurt froggo and friends.

But didn't El die when she killed the Demogorgon? Or was she just transported to the upside-down along with it?

>hurt froggo

He better not do that

Suck his dick

duffer bros were on harmontown last night, they seem like pretty down to earth guys

I mean, the ending seemed to suggest the latter more than the former.

Nice. Is the video up yet?

>implying Holly wasn't the best actor with the most expressive face

>Spencer is comptrolling.
Almost more interesting to be than the Duffers, tbqh.

Is new Finn kino released yet?

There seems to be something big on the way. He and Wyatt shot footage all night

is this show a meme or do you faggots genuinely like this trash show??

We like it ironically. We're a real hoot.

Duffer brothers, Andy Dick and Dino? That's crowded as fuck. I really wish Andy Dick was dead

Not a meme. We actually love it.
Plz help us.

I recognize its flaws and don't hail it as GOAT but I do enjoy it. A large part of the reason for me liking it is experiencing young love through Mike toward El.

I just tried soldiering through his segment. I could not.

Cut out two episodes and make it a six part series, make the MK Ultra folks more mysterious and creepy, give the demagogue a better motive than 'it likes blood!' And it would be a lot better.

And don't bring back the same cast or story for season 2 (user, I...). I know you all want your frog boy but their story is done.

Jesus fuck, 57:00 he's back. The last thing I needed to hear was why Andy Dick pretends to like ST. Fuck.

Why the fuck do movies/shows ALWAYS do this? They set up some cool things that have a lousy payoff or none at all. Hasn't the audience caught on already? It's extremely easy to set up cool mysteries, paying them off so it feels satisfying is the hard part.

Literally what the fuck was pic related? How was the kid manipulating electricity from the other side? I was speculating so many cool shit and none of it was explained. Welp, it's just another mystery, I guess.

Would it have been better for you if they took 15 minutes to halt the narrative and explain the completely made up physics of the completely made up dimension that the completely made up monster lived in?

Are there at least any stories about Finn or Millie?

Not yet, but I'm only an hour into it and there's 55 minutes to go. Andy Dick took most of the first hour.

No, it would be better if the story progressed in a way that it also shed light on how all that shit happened. If you're down to explaining shit, you're on the wrong track already.

It's obvious they had that cool idea but were lazy as fuck to actually smoothly incorporate it into the story. As of now, those scenes feel isolated from the world for me, because they didn't lead to shit.

Millie triggers my traumatic childhood, where a girl who looked pretty damn similar to Millie, did not like me.

Thats the reason I hate this entire show and stopped watching. Hate me, I don't care.

Literally emotional manipulation: the scene.
Of course a pleb like you would take the bait.

Go watch big bang theory yer fucking pleb.

Finn triggers my nostalgia for being a shaggy haired kiddo having fun with friends.

Cozy as fuck.

Well besides Millie reminding me of my childhood crush ( in elementary and highschool )

It gives me a ton of nostalgic feels, when I used to hang out with my two buddies. Playing games inside the house, playing on our street, going into the woods, walking around at night, yada yada,

I miss those days dearly. Fuck.

Sometimes the stuff Sup Forums shills is actually great, but without having seen it, I've seen enough shitposting to know that it's terrible.

that's not how any of this works

If you kill the best character, you better fucking get some comeuppance by the end

>I thought this was supposed to be good?

yeah i was confused as fuck too

i assume its this fake 80s nostalgia from assholes born after 1992

>makes broad claim
>knows plebs will fill in blanks with projected insecurities
you don't even know what you meant by "emotional manipulation," do you?

I loved it and have watched it four times

fag

this monster design would have been more effective if it had spent more time with its mouth shut. for most of its screentime in the last two episodes it always has its mouth open, which ruins the effect of seeing the weird, featureless face suddenly explode into a giant teeth-flower

jesus fucking kill yourself plebe i cant even get past the first 10 minutes, its pure fucking shit

As long as he dances with El at the snow ball and they confess their love to each other I don't give a fuck.

the underworld dimension was already there. Dr. Brenner or whatever his name was discovered it and its inhabitant by accident, and tried to contact the inhabitant in the hope it would prove friendly or at least studyable. neither the dimension nor the monster were ever a central feature of their research however, and once it the monster turned hostile and the dimension was found to be toxic and thus useless they considered the whole thing an unfortunate tangled mess distracting from the real work of spying on russians.