Is it gay to dislike how the vagina looks and smells like?

Is it gay to dislike how the vagina looks and smells like?

Apparently.

No. It smells gross and looks weird. Its a mucusy stinky hole that bleeds coagulated clumps for 5 days once a month on average.

Its not gay to call a horse a horse.

Its gay if you find yourself physically attracted to men and want their dicks near or in you.

Why you people gotta split hairs and focus on such minor details and worry about your identity? Do you like women or not?

Yes

Your not gay, your just afraid of intimacy.

Yes. You should try dick.

Eat up

awh fuckin disgust

Not at all it looks like a fucking gash wound and it stinks like rotten corpses.

no it isn't, it is just a dislike dude no one can blame you or it

Hygiene?
Clearly you've been sleeping with some disgusting girls.

Don't smell like shit but there's an odor that I dislike.

Kind of sweet smell?
Idk man I don't mind that shit.

Pussy is pussy my dudes

Wtf are you niggers talking about? I'm bisexual and vaginas don't smell like anything. I've even eaten period pussys and they didn't smell like anything. The pad does have a smell tho. It's really hard to describe but it smells weird but not bad.

Dicks do have a smell and I have to be in a really faggy mood to even suck one.

Yes if you are straight you must love pussy no matter what that is the rules.

This. Most of you retards have never been up close to one if you think they normally smell. There's no odour if they're clean. If the woman is a little bit sweaty, they can have a slight bit of smell, but that's normal with sweat, as you fucks would know.

Also: yes, its definitely not normal...definition of OP is a fag.

No. So long as you like how they feel and get turned on by the people who are born with them.
Vaginas are gross up close.

Yes but it's not "lesbianic" a girl dislike penises.

Dude you dont know shit. Womens pussies stink really bad. Some are clean and dont smell that much. Others stink worse then anything I can explain.

Nope. Just stick your dick in them

Did you not see the part where I said "normally"? Maybe you've gone partially blind from jacking it to your dad too much. NORMALLY they don't, so whatever women you've been hooking up with, they're unclean trashbags who clearly don't give a shit.

>source: few ex girlfriends and random hookups, none of whom stank.

You sure are butthurt over other people having to be accosted by stench filled slimy mutilated looking cunts and complaining about it.

I don't enjoy the aesthetic too much, but I also don't crave dick and balls. I don't think it's gay to think it looks weird, especially if they're not innies. It is unsightly. As for the smell, it's just a matter of hygiene.

You must be butthurt about the fact I don't smoke pole and enjoy pussy, and have a rational argument, rather than be the low-level troll you expect

The only niggas i've ever heard complain about stinky vaginas are thirsty mofos who have no standards and will hook up with the grossest bitch that's willing.

If you're having problems with stinky vaginas then maybe raise your standards you nasty fuck. Stop fucking fatties because they're easy.

Haha, get a load of this neck beard trying to act like he knows anything about pussy at all. Have you every actually been with a woman, or does making stuff up make you feel a little less insecurr.

All woman's pussies stink. Some badly like fish, and others nowhere as bad but there is still an odor or "stink. When its light, its quite tasty i would say.
To deny they dont altogether just proves your bullshit.

It's not about how they look, dumbass.

My GF has an innie, her pussy looks nice and clean and there's no scent at all. It's tight af too.

My ex had a nasty pussy.

Depends on your luck.

Haha homeboy has never tried a clean healthy vagina. How's the yeast taste?

Must suck being so ugly you can only settle for 5's and below.