Who's behind the shilling of the alt "right"?

Who's behind the shilling of the alt "right"?

Literally 30% of all Sup Forums threads are some e-celeb being pushed on us

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/author/milo-yiannopoulos/
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2014/09/25/the-gops-millennial-problem-runs-deep/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Cuckold of Cuckadd
>r/thedonald

>Alt-right

Pick one

It's just an idea who's time has come. There are obviously some leading figures associated with it, but there are several places to read up on alt-right/neo-reactionary/dark enlightenment ideas.

I like Takimag myself.

pic related: an alt right shill

>I'm Sup Forums's official mascot! Visit my site at breitbart.com/author/milo-yiannopoulos/

>sweating jew getting worried that the right are starting to reject cuckservatism and unite as one

i don't trust any of these faggots.gavin is entertaining at most. there needs to be a real underground right wing youth party established. we dont need faggots with youtube channels. if someone can point me in the direction of an actual, US based, group to join i'd be grateful

It is simple: our overlords are comfortable with a little bot of dirty right, as long as they don't question the capitalist paradigm. It is as it ever was.

>Sargon
>A self proclaimed permissive liberal
>Alt-right

>reject cuckservatism
>"racism is illogical"

wtf I'm a #SlumdogHillionaire now

>Ghost
>e-celeb

fuck off OP

The screencap you posted doesn't represent the views of the alt-right.

The alt-right by and large is nationalism with a dash of libertarianism.

What do you guys think of based Bill Whittle?

Is he red pilled?

>nationalism
>libertarianism

You're like a retard on facebook who claims he's a Communist Libertarian

Sargon isn't alt-right, he's just sick of the bullshit of the regressive left and want to call them out on it in less than eloquent ways.
Still watch him though.

Libertarianism is lax domestic policy. Nationalism is strict foreign policy. The strict/lax contrast doesn't make them mutually exclusive.
>The More You Know

>a dash of libertarianism.

Fucking idiot. I'm not saying we're full on Libertarians. We believe in personal liberty and small government, but also in strong borders and national pride.

Don't be a sperg.

Jews are desperate to turn the alt right into libertarians. We're nazis. Fuck off jews, we want to murder you all. Stop shilling, we see right through you.

whos behind this idea that discussion = shilling?

Agreed. Just put Evalion in there and you have the complete set.

This isn't even a place to discuss politics anymore. I think mods should begin banning these e-celeb shill threads on sight.

Example:
>kekek xD look fellow Sup Forumsacks at a NEW FRESH Sargon of Cuckookie video!!! BTFO FEMINIST le pause 5 seconds to nit pick BTFO
Yeah, anyone with a magical YouTube subscription to him knows he made a new video. It's just pathetic.

Gavin is a retard.
Ghost is some pussy edgy radio faggot.
Crowder literally can't even do basic research on Nazi's for his videos.
the donald was alright.
Milo thinks he's some paragon of the alt-right or fringe right or whatever and he's just not. He's arguably the most cancerous part of the alt-right.
Also:
>muh labels.

>posts degenerate image
>reduces a group to a series of single statements
i wonder who could be behind this post

Nationalism is domestic too

Jew-loving trump fanboys

Hate to break it to you friend, but these guys can all be reduced to single statements. They are all pseudo intellectuals banking on the alt-right movement and you faggots feed them.

Now, be a good goy and go watch another controlled opposition video. Perhaps Evalion?

Crowder is a #CruzMissile and Sargon is a self-described left-winger.

If you won't stand with Israel, I won't stand with you!

>Gavin is a retard

Kek, this was proven after he literally put a dildo up his butt on air.

>these guys can all be reduced to single statements.
so can you

difference is I don't say the one statement over and over on youtube for money

I have a real job

Sure. Here's the difference; I'm not trying to lead a bunch of faggot basement dwellers by making pandering videos and saying "LIKE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PLS" at the end.

If Steven Crowder is alt-right, then alt-right doesn't actually mean anything. That guy is just a vanilla neocon. If neocons are part of the alt-right then the term is fucking retarded and useless. You might as well just say "right."

Sargon of Mossad specifically states that he is not alt-right and goes as far as saying they are just the opposite of SJW's

>implying alt right are all capitalists
I want socialized medicine.

it really is uncanny

Sargon is not part of the alt right and neither is r/thedonald and isn't Crowder a cuckservative?

>then alt-right doesn't actually mean anything
See, that wasn't that hard to understand, was it?

i dont care about youtubers, or any of these alt right shills. but its dumb for you to shit on someone who's someones intro to nationalism. you cant learn if you dont start somewhere, and millennials gravitate toward op's image.
i say good for them.

>Literally 30% of all Sup Forums threads are some e-celeb being pushed on us
No they aren't, fuck off and stop trying to stir shit up.

Non of them in op's pic is alt right. Ramzpaul and richard spencer are alt right.

Germans can't understand the concept of nationalism. You should be out taking back your country.

"""""""alt-right"""""" are a bunch of fags who try to steer away from the "far right" meme and hijack the opinions of people who are skeptical of the status quo.

I don't usually post but I'm going to repeat something that has been said 100 times. Sargon is a liberal. Hes not a American Democrat but a traditional liberal. I agree with many of his views as a moderate conservative but he refuses to accept Steven harpers style of conservatism. It was actually the activism and paid social engineering from the left that set me off. I use to keep my conservatism to myself and never talk about politics. Now every libtards thinks they know how to politics. There was a protest the other day against a new pipeline and my friends went out there on a boat with 100's of other boaters but there signs were pro oil and energy. They were not shills, they were practicing their freedom of speech. No one pays us to do these things we enjoy pointing out people's Hipocracy and delusional way of thinking.

>pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2014/09/25/the-gops-millennial-problem-runs-deep/
Millennials are only 15% conservative or consistently conservative. There is no saving them friend.

>It's alright goy, jews aren`t the problem
Sure thing chaim, but don't you have to suck the dick of the gay greek jew you worship?

the left is cannibalizing itself. the pendulum will swing back

I don't care for his stance on the environment, conservation and fracking, everything else I've seen, I like.

>banking on the alt-right movement
They are CREATING the alt-right movement. I came to Sup Forums back when moot was still working here. Left immediately, could not take the "racist" and anti jewish shit seriously.
A year later, I find a video with Milo that I agree with, start watching his stuff, then Gavin, then Crowder, within a month I'm posting here and questioning the holocaust. Pol has not done shit for itself.

Nothing that happens in Canada is ever going to matter anyway. It is not a real country.

>flag
It's about time, Deutschland.
Reclaim your place in the sun.

Fuck you for lumping Ghost in with those faggots. Ghost has been relevant to Sup Forums board culture for years, he's one of us.

Ok, but he's no David Duke

The truth is that no one really gives a fuck about the alt right. They tried to make it a thing but it never catched on

>Sarcoon of Islamabad

wait people actually like and make threads about Crowder?

>fags like Milo Fagopoulos and his tsundere lover, Gavin, who pay interns to shill here
>underage people who think that Adolf was too harsh, the Jews are just a meme, democracy is the best, but they stil want to be edgy somehow so there
>women and their betaknights (e.g. Yellow Teeth Whore)

So mainly people from reddit.

WE are creating it. They just come here, steal the ideas, make a YouTube video and act like they are innovators. Ever see that image where Sup Forums creates the meme, Reddit steals it, and 9gag eats what's left over? Yeah, that's how it is with political ideas right now and "edgy" YouTubers and fag edgelord writers like Milo are just using you.

The one thing the alt right does well is making the msm scared

Kind of unrelated but:
>Doing Abitur (at Wirtschaftsgymnasium, did a apprenticeships first)
>History teacher is going to sit in state parliament for the AfD from tomorrow onwards
>Mfw I found out

>this exact thread again

This isn't as good as molyposting.

But Whittleposting is always a nice treat

I don't give a fuck. Sup Forums does not do political discussion better than those guys.

Literally none of those are alt right

>these guys can all be reduced to single statements
True. They're closer to a stand-up comedian, than to a political pundit. They're entertainers, not people you should listen to.
I get it, it can be funny when you're still young and the whole idea of the right is still new to you.
Regurgiating THEIR opinion of all would be a fatal step.

And yes, this whole #AltRight thing is cringe as hell. Are you leaning to the left? No? Then are you leaning to the right? Yes? Then you're right wing.
>N-no Moooom, you don't get it, this is not a phase, I swear there is a thing called CyberGothDiscoSteamPunk!

George Soros funded efforts to split republicans into real conservatives and literal homosexuals.

Gavins blown out asshole has seen more cocks than Tyson farms

no they aren't. they're attaching a hundred thousand suggestible morons, who get their political information from youtube, to a movement that was born in anonymity, where expression is truly free. well it will now be shitted up by an influx of "alt-right+"

I'm hard on you syrup gooks, but in some ways I do believe that we are much more alike than the damn Eternal Anglos. Brits annoy the shit out of me, because they always act as if they're so high-cultured when they just come off & sound gay half the time. I mean come on, can't you damn Brits open your mouths for once and not come off as if you're sucking a damn dick?

Yeah sure, we Americans came from the Brits but we revolted against those repulsive fags for a reason. Now here they are again, Brits always trying to tell us what to do. If Trump becomes potus, I can not wait to see him stump the shit out of the Brits. Fuck them.

Sargon of Cuckad is exactly how I view most Brits in general. Smarmy, slovenly indecisive girly men, oh but they think they highly sophisticated when honestly their talking points aren't any different from USA's liberals. They're just much less angry than USA liberals because the modern Brit lacks virility. They're basically just pontificating fedoras.

Alex Jones is quintessential Alt Right

>he isn't right wing authoritarian

>implying communism isn't being pushed hard by our overlords

Shh leaf friend, if you fight him he wins.

you should focus more on Sharia law creeping up your side of the pond instead of being obsessed with American politics