So guys, i fucked up my life

So guys, i fucked up my life.

I'm 25. My ex just dumped me a couple months ago through text after we lived together five years, she gave up on me.

I chose to not finish my science degee at a major university two years ago even though i only have three classes remaining. I had a decent GPA and always excelled in classes. Basically i didn't reenroll because i was annoyed with the scheduling which required me to take an intermediate core requirement on an off campus branch because i didn't take it in the fall. So my option was to pay more than I should have and let my parents know i won't graduate on time because i didn't communicate well with my counselor. Also the reason for not being out in 4 years was i switched from a business major to science after sophomore year because i was getting a 4.0 without trying and thought business college was for retards. Ya i know how full of myself i was for metaphorically saying fuck you to everyone repeatedly.
Why didn't i get a loan and finish it before now? Narcissism mixed with mental illness. I found my neighbors corpse when i was finishing school and had an attempted break in the following year. I've never received psychiatric help because I don't want them to limit my ability to buy or conceal firearms, its a basic liberty here and i don't want to be stigmatized.
The university requires me to readmit in spring to finish.
I haven't had a real job in over two years, so I'm struggling to find work that won't destroy my pride. My best option seems to be joining the military because ive gotten pretty jacked, but I'm an assertive guy and will not fit well in an environment where I'm not supposed to think. I'm going to end it all when i turn 26 if i don't have my plan sorted out by then.
I have lots of fleeting pride because before my ex i was very popular, attractive, and digressionally pushed weight.
I'm expecting dozens of "kys" responses, but please hold off.

Other urls found in this thread:

therationalmale.com/the-best-of-rational-male-year-one/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I dont care. At all.

I don't know, it sounds like you have a lot of opportunities that you're turning down for basically no reason.

Maybe you just want to die?

Tl;dr op fucked up college planning, dumped, and fucked economically and mentally

Dont comprimise youre assertive nature. Ive known friends whove gone in and came out robots and mental slaves

>annoyed at scheduling
Fuck off just go back
>finding a job that wont destroy my pride
Seriously? No one give 2 shits about youre muuuh pride. Get a job; any job as a college student is acceptable

I don't "want to die". I have many close friends and family. Opportunities as in military or a shitty retail job? I'm just going to choose to die if I end up without insurance..
See economically is where I'm going to get the most hate. I have no debt decent credit and if i live ten more years i will inherit well over 500k.
What do i do then? Be a cop? Will they hire me if i complete academy even though I haven't had a formal job in years? My previous jobs were pretty prestigious.

What job will hire me if i havent worked since 2014? I refuse to work retail or restaurants..

Fuck your "pride" and get a shitty job to support yourself like everyone else.

How shitty? I don't want to work for less than 18$ an hour.. That's already going to be a kick in the balls.

every job is a job stfu about the pride thing and get a normal job

"Lol I chose not to finish school because it annoyed me"

What kind of excuse is that? Stop making us millenials look like retards. I hope a Chinese immigrant takes your spot at your university.

Stop being a bitch and work at McDonalds if you seriously can't provide ANYONE else ANY VALUE. Who pays for your food, shelter, clothes, internet, electricity, etc etc? Do you think that you're too special to work for those things? You're okay being a parasite and letting other people bust their asses in shitty jobs they hate for your existence so that you cant sit at your pc all day???? I don't understand how people get so entitled....

Nobody wants to employ you for $18 an hour, so you get to make a choice between what they'll pay and nothing.

What makes you think you're worth $18 an hour? Is it the endless supply of job offers you're declining? Grow the fuck up. Everyone starts at the bottom. You have your whole life ahead of you to "prove yourself" to the sheep who don't give a fuck about your salary.

fucking this

When i was in college i made six figures a year pushing weight. I don't spend any time on the computer other than to vent on this post. I've been exercising constantly since I broke up with my ex so at the least the army will take me. I don't care what you hope happens. What will happen is up to me. I'm not poor.
Ya I'd rather die or serve in the military. Thanks though.

you shouldn't have started poopsmoking and becoming a poopsmoker

that's what you get for disobeying your parents your turdburglar, becoming an poopsmoker was the worst decision that you've ever made and the results of this same choice is to end up in the streets and suck dicks for crack cocaine

you had it all and you just had to blew it

serves you right for being a degenerate bad boibutt faggot

Ok so what should i ask for when they say what do i want to make?

Nice try faggot. When i pushed I was still getting a 4.0 and I had a student worker job. The girlfriend is what fucked me up. I'll never be what you imagine because I'm a musclebound virulent motherfucker with a car, weapons, and some finances.
I don't smoke anything btw. I quit vaping cannabis and drinking coffee after my ex. My piss is clean.

Then stop your bitching and go serve in the military?

Please don't serve in the military. The people serving in the armed forces are disciplined, respectable, hard working people. They're not lazy, entitled excuses like you.
Go back to selling drugs. You'll be more productive that way.

fucking liar, i know you poopsmoke butthash you virulent cocksucker full of gays, stop coming on the internet to lie and have people suck your dick cause you are gay and like it up the butt with a sidedish of scat addiction

That's the fallback plan... It sounds miserable though.

We all have problems and you ain't one bitch...

You were getting a 4.0 in business and you're this clueless about economics?

Guys be careful, he has cars, weapons, and finances

I've become very disciplined. I don't eat saturated carbs, i eat my weight in protein, i lift and jog every day.
Seriously not lying. The heartbreak made me realize I needed to put that life behind me. I have no desire to consume it again because I associate it with my poor decisions. Believe what you want.

>I've never received psychiatric help because I don't want them to limit my ability to buy or conceal firearms, its a basic liberty here and i don't want to be stigmatized.
Get fucking help, the worst thing you can try to do to fix your life is to go it alone.

Okay so just keep going through life expecting some magical dream job to just fall on your lap without you having to do any work whatsoever. :D

Lol yes, I got a 100% in micro and macroeconomics. The irony isn't lost on me.

therationalmale.com/the-best-of-rational-male-year-one/

I know that this helped me reorient mental state when I was shaken up after a break up. I'm doing just fine now but it gave me descriptions of the world I had not considered before and I haven't made the same mistakes again.
The Year One is what you have to read all the way through.

I mean i saw a career counselor and she's giving me a contact this week,but i have faith in nothing.
It's happened for people I know through nepotism. I'm working out every day so if nothing else I'm a good cut of meat. I'm applying to lesser and lesser jobs everyday, but it kills me inside.

Ya I'm not going to read that. I have better books if i wanted a self help book. I've mastered pleasing women and making people happy, i don't need the scribblings of lesser minds to tell me about that. I appreciate you trying to help though.

This is just some advanced bait. No one is this retarded

This guy seems like the only guy who really cared and i want you to know i appreciate it. I just dont see how i can accept giving up a liberty like that unless everyone had to.

>Being this attached

"the scribblings of lesser minds"

Wait, but you're on Sup Forums bitching about losing some girl even though you're "amazing with women"

What kind of autistic fuck are you?

Bet you can't wait to get daddy's money

Nah man i really am. I fucked up everything. I blew so much money and time with my ex. I used to go to men's wearhouse to spend a few thousand at a time just for party clothes and let my ex drink fiji water because i was so inflated and elated.

I know it was completely stupid and ill regret it until i end myself.

Op here

Lol umad?

Are there different types of autism btw?

Also for the record I'm not bitching about losing her. I'm actually better off physically, mentally, and financially. The girls I'm talking to are younger and tighter without cellulite. What stings is how she didn't push me to do better, she just watched me fall apart and then left stealing a few of my things after we were together five years.

Op here
Haha i bet you look like an uglier/fatter version of that image and you fuck your cat with your micropenis.

Honestly man. Your so fucking close. Man the fuck up and finish school. It's three classes, and I know you know you can do it. Who the hell cares about what happened in the past. Push through the pain you whiney faggot.

Op here

Getting off to sleep.

I'll keep trying to get jobs as I continue to bulk up.. Worst that can happened is i become an army fag that gets trained not to think.

Thanks to the two guys that actually tried to give me advice.

When you wake up enroll back to college. Take out a loan. It'll be easy

Ya I will if I get a job before i turn 26. Thanks man.

Why do you need a job to go back to college?

I know that's what I should do... I just really hate the idea of debt. I want a solid job before I do that

They won't let me take classes until spring.. :(

ez

join air force reserve and pick some easy job like air transportation. you will stay in your home state once done with training and only be gone a short while if you pick a simple job (3-4 months). this will gain you a bunch of skills and introduce you to people and make you feel like you're doing something good. or if you want, you can use the air force and pick a job that will gain you some skill you wouldn't be able to learn in your civilian life, like aircraft maintenance.

as someone with a STEM degree (mathematics), don't even bother going back unless it's computer science or engineering. it's a waste of time and money.

>I'm struggling to find work that won't destroy my pride.

gotta separate yourself from that thinking. a job is a job, it gets you money, you need money to survive. ive done more shit jobs in my life than respectable jobs. ive been paid mostly minimum wage, except my TA and research position I had for awhile, and have been treated like absolute shit. at the end of the day, it doesn't matter because one important thing: YOU NEED MONEY TO LIVE. just get a job, any job, work your ass off at it and try to move up as much as possible.

hell, ive pretty much given up on finding data analyst / data scientist / any job im qualified for and looking for a janitor job because then i wont have to deal with fucking people which ive done for 10+ years.

i should say that ive had less than a 1% callback rate for applying to those types of jobs, analyst jobs, and hell, a pretty bad callback rate for shit jobs as well. society is fucked.

Go back to school and finish what you started. Don't be a bitch OP.

As someone with a chemistry major, this is true. The only guys getting hired these days are in the IT field.
I managed to land an entry lab assistant position purely out of luck and I make around 15$ an hour. I know I'm lucky

I'm in college rn too. I'm putting myself into debt as we speak. You will be able to work off a semesters worth of debt in a year once you have a degree. In till spring work if you can, so you'll be able to minimize your debt even more

I assume parachuting is part of that, which I dislike. What's the commitment?the army job i looked at is a 2 year commitment.
Thats depressing.. I'd rather be a cop.

What are you pursuing?

Business. Starting at community college and working during to minimize debt. Hbu?

You will be able to work off a semesters worth of debt in a year once you have a degree.

bahahahahaha. did the "guidance counselors" or "administrators" at your uni tell you this? that's IF you can even find a job and that's IF you can even find a job related to your studies. you'll most likely have to start from the very bottom like everyone else, except with a lot of debt.

Thats awful. I know people in the restaurant business that make more with no college education.
How will i pay it off in a year if this guy is right about no jobs?

dude drop out immediately. i'm telling you it will be a waste of time and money. business is completely useless, in fact most of the managers who barely made more than me at all my shit-tier jobs had business degrees.

Five years max. Less time than you've been sitting on your ass doing nothing

Chemical Engineering. Good luck user
Any advice for me Sup Forums for ChemE?

Do they have degrees from good schools? What would you recommend?

i have a math degree and 4+ years experience in analytics with a research group at my uni. i havent been sitting on my ass. ive been working my ass off since i graduated high school and most of my twenties are gone obtaining my degree and experience.

go to a trade school. so many of my friends who went have decent cars, getting married and buying homes/apartments with their gfs/wives. im still stuck at minimum wage being a fucking loser.

TRUST ME. UNIVERSITY IS A GIANT FUCKING LIE UNLESS YOU PLAN TO DO REAL RESEARCH IN THE FIELD YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY, UNCONDITIONALLY PASSIONATE ABOUT.

I know user. But at least my work is related to my field. Other people have it much worse. Trust me on that

>UNLESS YOU PLAN TO DO REAL RESEARCH IN THE FIELD
I'd advise against the research part. I fell for that trap. Fuck me, life has been nothing but horrible

Op here
Break bad? Lol

No advice sorry.

I could get you a job at my uncles Chem company if I knew you irl. I'm doing that for my chemE friend. I've gotten jobs for my friends, but I'm left jobless because i have this damn secret.

>inb4 kys
No finish the fucking degree, shithead. Lots of faggots would kill (other people) to be on the cusp. Bring it home and stop whining like a little bitch.

My problem is that I love money. I know trades do ok, but somehow I've convinced myself that I can finish college and become extremely successful in business (1 mill+) is this I pipe dream? Should I just become an electrician like my dad?

no air transportation has nothing to do with parachuting

the military is not some scary system where you have to go deploy to some eastern country and fight people. most military members especially reservist will never have to face something like that. air transportation is simply loading cargo to be transported.

the commitments are 6 years of active reserve duty and 2 year inactive reserve duty

imagine the reserves as a part time job. in the reserve you ONLY work the first weekend of every month AND you stay in your home state.

seriously don't join the army unless you want a shit experience

Op here.

Now you have my convinced the cop job is my best bet for now. If everything available pays shit i may as well have authority and a sidearm.

they had degrees from the local big unis, so yes i'd say they have degrees from good schools.

do something really specific that guarantees you a job due to it being highly specialized, ie the trades. my friend is an electrician and is making $34 / hour. after being in the trades for so long, he's made contacts and sometimes gets side jobs for peoples homes or pet projects he can do on the weekend to make some extra cash. told me he made a few grand giving up his saturday/sunday for two weeks to do such a side job.

trades guys can make big money too. hell, study business in your free time while training to do a trade and then start your own business.

Can you at least let me know what the company is? Might help me in the future

I was telephone switchboard repairer in the USMC for 8 years. I didn't know a single brainwashed idiot. Every single Marine I came in contact with was simply a slightly different version of the person they were before boot camp. This means even lazy disrespectful fucks were still lazy disrespectful fucks that had somehow gamed the system for 13 weeks.

this

Op here
Thanks man I'll try. I'm trying to improve my patience.

Well I'm glad it doesn't require parachuting. Also i know military isn't all combat and fatalities. I'm just not sure about that six year commitment.

This is exactly what my dad did as an electrician. Idk if it's cause he's lazy bad with money or both, but he is far from wealthy. I know your right, but I can't pull away from the idea of making big huge money as a business man.

Its in ohio so probably not where you are or want to be.

tl;dr

man up, i had a wife of 10 years with 3 kids leave me a couple months ago and i replaced that bitch with a newer model in under a month.

as far as a job, i didnt go to college and make over 140k doing manual labor-whats your excuse?

>doing manual labor
Kek. Doing what exactly?

it's just one weekend a month, i forgot to mention there's also a two week assignment you must complete some time in the year as well. plus you get all the benefits of being in the military. meeting a ton of great people, developing your own self, and learning some skill that they pay you for.

a man i knew who worked aircraft maintenance got out and went on to work at spacex where he now makes some ridiculous six figure salary

Cheer up bro. Move to Australia, come live in Perth for the summer. We'll drink beer and go bowling.

you better be saving that money cuz once your body gives out

ya fucked

Idk man no good excuse i guess. Just mental issues from being concussed by my father growing up plus the corpse and recent violent experiences.

Good for you though man.

handjobs.

What a millenial piece of fucking garbage. That's all you're getting out of me for advice.

You already spent so much doing college shit, you need to fucking finish it. All your time and money will be for nothing if you refuse to go back. All in all, it doesn't matter if it took you 4 years to graduate or 7 years. You still have the degree. This isn't like a fucking video game where if you don't play a 3 cost spell on turn 3 you might as well concede. You can still have a great life even if the path you took to get there wasn't "optimized to the greatest potential."

My advice is DON'T go into the military, because then you will be committed for 4 years (or 6 if you're a dumbass), and will be that much further behind on your degree and your life advancement. If you do go back to school (and you should), then you're not going to be able to find an amazing job that pays a ton since you'll only be working part time. But that's fine. That's why you're going to college. When I was in college I worked at Red Lobster, they started me at 10.50/hr and after my first year I was making 11.75/hr, which isn't bad at all for an part time, entry level job. Still though, even if you can't find something like that, you gotta take something. Even if it is a shitty minimum wage job. Minimum wage is more than nothing, and what's more? Whenever you find something better... you can just leave. At any time. Go do the better thing. There is literally no downside or punishment for doing so. But you have to start somewhere.

That sounds cool actually, i promise I'm going to research that tomorrow and probably do it. As long as i don't have to parachute train that sounds perfect for me.
Lol do aussies really want an American? I'd love to go there, but my travel plans for next year are Canada snd Germany.

hardwood and tile mostly

You have lived a good life untill shit hit the fan and times got hard. Congratulations! This is the best time of your life. You will hit rock bottom and the only way is up. Now live the dream and do whatever you wanted, start all over, hell move to a different country, start there. Life is mostly suffering, and you started it now, enjoy it.

work hard play hard bro, bitches come and go

Ya ill put arsenic in your water, old man.

Thanks man I'll finish it,but no way I'd work for minimum wage. I would rather break bad.

this

Heck yeah, bro. Come down and do some travelling if you ever get the chance. In fact, travelling may help build you perspective, wherever you may go. Canada and Germany are great destinations. Do some backpacking, become a citizen of the world. It might be your best catharsis.

Come down to Perth, I'd be happy to show you around. The nature here is lovely, and the summers are very hot (like the girls).

You'll be ok mate, it's a transitional chapter of your life. Trust your instincts, and ride the wave.

Too long, didn't read

Op here
I know that's the thing, I've lived an exceptional life. I felt omnipotent around campus, with more of everything than I could want. Leaving the country though... I have soo many close friends here I don't want to leave behind.