youtube.com/watch?v=G8xAdPQuyPo&feature=youtu.be
nytimes.com/elections/2016/national-results-map?mcubz=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jan. 20 2025

fpbp

January 2018

maybe we can change the constitution...

To get a third term?

This. Lefties are delusional (again) if they think he's not going to win the second term.

w;lf[pk099040 -0 09ifqr-09ic-0q 900--0 0k

-the future

I would say you're nuts but the Dems are handling this horrendously.
They could love someone like Sanders and steamroll it but they keep loving folk like Hillary

N/ev/er

my money's on that lard ass having a heart attack and dying in office

Reminder that if trump is out pence is in

What's the date in between "We're Still Deporting You Faggots" Day and "Two Terms" Eve?

>71 years old
>eats junk food for every meal
>obese
>never exercises
>rapidly declining mental and physical health
>extremely stressful job

How the fuck is he going to live another 7 1/2 years?

Fuck it at this point I say make him King Trump. Shut he has towers,planes.and hot ole lady like Princess Diana.

doctors will transplant the healthy organs from Mexicans who disappear on their way back to their homeland.

His ego outweighs the misery he's in while in office.

Look at the donations of the GOP compared to the DNC.. follow the money. Use your own sources and make your own decision, but DJT is doing amazing work

Technically, the term limits ARE the change to the Constitution, Amendment 22. The real question is, can said change be reversed, as a repeal of the 22nd?

/THREAD

TOP KEK

As if middle America would get behind sanders.

>This. Lefties are delusional (again) if they think he's not going to win the second term.
Righties are delusional if they think he's going to run for a second term.
He's a tired old man who's discovering he was never presidential material.
It's REALLY unlikely he'll run again.
If he does run, he's likely to lose the primary.
If he gets the nomination, he's going to lose, despite the massive advantage incumbents have.
Most people hate him, and the only reason he "won" 2016 (with support from a minority of voters) was nobody was motivated to vote Hillary.
His base isn't eroding, they would vote Trump even if he came out as gay, divorced Melania, and married some nigger and sucked his cock on live T.V.... BUT: every decent American will show up to vote ANYBODY BUT Trump the next time around (assuming he's not impeached, resigns, or gets ousted under the 25th amendment).

>They could love someone like Sanders and steamroll it but they keep loving folk like Hillary
Nobody loves Hillary.
She stole the primary despite Sanders being far more popular.

3 1/2.

nailed it

Amen.
Dude won't last another year, let alone another 3.5. All of his support network of Horrible Toxic Monster-People are sloughing off because they're being exposed to sunlight.

All these commie cock-suckers can fuck right off and suck Putin's jizz out of Trump's ass, they love them both so fucking much.

Cannot *wait* for the wailing and gnashing of teeth when he's arrested in the Oval Office and jailed forever. It will be delicious, and worth the pain he has put my homeland through.

Black eye witness confirms KKK, Antifa and BLM arrived on the same Soros run buses

youtube.com/watch?v=G8xAdPQuyPo&feature=youtu.be

Late January 2025 when Rand Paul takes the oath of office

January 20th 2029

In oh about two weeks.
Head shot. It'll look like a rabid leftie, but 40 years later everyone will put 2 & 2 together and realize it was the CIA acting at the request of the congressional security council.

You're like 8 presidents too late for that prediction, retard.

Oh now you trust niggers?

Worked well enough the first time.

Lots of golf

It happens. The way flyover country "gets behind" leftists is that they just don't bother to vote when they're at least interested in what the Democrat might do. This is how Obongo won Indiana in 08.

> my homeland
You sure? Because you sound like you're from another fucking planet.

When Americans are busy with solar eclipse, eyes should be on North Korea...

Your politics is highly entertaining.

Yep .North Korea staged the eclipse just to ninja sneak us in the darkness with ICBMs

> sneak attack

Yes they are. Trump's the lolpresident.

Apparently George Soros decided to stop being an investor and blow his 25 billion buying busses to secretly give rides to the KKK, and every other fucking liberal conspiracy that happens under the sun year in and year out.

Bc that the kind of sane economic pattern that investors operate in, pretty much all the time.

>as if middle America would get behind sanders.

didn't the guy crush Hillary in the rust belt in the primaries? Maybe he would have won those states

nytimes.com/elections/2016/national-results-map?mcubz=0
Middle America did get behind Sanders, but black voters over age 30 went wide for Clinton.

He won several of them, and if the DNC and the media hadn't been against his campaign he'd have likely beat her.

Since the media is completely biased against him, I'll be voting for him again just to piss of the snowflakes.

Sound logic

He got that stem cell munny boi

This is the reason everything's so fucked. Spiteful voting. Dickheads.

well stop lying about him then fag face

xD i like him becuz people hate him xD

trolled!

This is the best laugh I've had on here in a long time.

Well said. Next false red flag aliens arriving brings gifts we already have but our evil leaders have hidden from us. Just like the cure for cancer we have it but the demonic people who money is their god keeps the cure. Big business money in cancer. Aliens are fallen ANGELS OPERATING IN HUMANITY. Satan demons.

>being this persistant.
Keep the faith. Dont ever let anybody tell you you cant do it champ.
You just keep holding out.

Stupidest post ever on Sup Forums

Clapped in irons

At least 8 years from now

Labor Day.