Post if you are watching the eclipse tomorrow and where you are watching from...

Post if you are watching the eclipse tomorrow and where you are watching from. Want a consensus on how many people are going to be crowded on that line, who is staying wherever they are and where people think the best spot is.

I'm right on the line in Southern Illinois. Apparently NASA is setting up in one of the towns near me.

>Best place
Carbondale, IL
I think it's supposed to have the long view of totality

>am I viewing
Hell yes

>where I'm viewing
STL, I live there so fuck it might as well enjoy the eclipse

is the part of St. Louis you live in the totality spot or not, because I feel like half of St. Louis is going to migrate a few miles south.

I just landed a new job outside of the POT, and they started me tomorrow. No sun shade for me.

Wish I can watch it with my own two eyes, but I don't have the damn eclipse glasses.

Im in Erie Pennsylvania. 70% totallity here. Still pretty excited. Celestial occurrences have always been one of my favorite things.

Walmart here sells them for a dollar a pair. People were buying them im bulk and trying to sell them for $50 a piece. Idiots.

Going to be watching from Beatrice NE.

Are you inside the path?

I live in Perryville, MO and I'm in New Jersey now for work.

It's ok though, cause we get another one in 7 years

Redmond, oregon.
Just moved here a few months ago so i got pretty lucky, got glasses for me and the wife, pretty excited

Half the city is in and half isn't. The park I'm going to should be in able to see totality.

Make a pin hole viewer using a box

Watching from Omaha. Apparently all of the celebrities are in Alliance, Nebraska, ie. Snoop, Harrison Ford, RD jr.

The glasses are a scam, just glance at it for a moment every 10 seconds and you'll be fine. People be trippin

Viewing from Clarksville,TN

I dpnt get all the hype over looking at the sun. I can do it for extended periods of time. Welding flares dont bother me either.

>Be me
>Live on totality line
>NASA designates a town 20 minutes away from you as the best place to view
>Everyone who lives around here is shitting their pants because towns around here are non-existent to the rest of the U.S.
>Ozzy Ozbourne is doing a concert here.
>People claim there is going to be over 500,000 people in the area.
>Fucking small ass towns around don't stand a chance against those numbers.
>tomorrow there is literally going to be tens of thousands of people who live a couple of hours out of the totality line who are going to be retarded and try to drive here. Fucking roads are going to be deadlocked.

mfw it's going to be cloudy anyways

Only a scam if you're buying now with the inflated prices. Got mine for FREE bitches

>
what if the moon just turned into a big lens and a huge beam killed everyone with in 20 miles of the 70mile wide line

This guy knows what's up. 10/10 would crack a beer with you, people watch, and laugh.

that would be a stellar way to die

>bye, grandma

=(

In casper wyoming. really really big here. the population is like 2x what it was

I'm hoping the weather holds out and viewing from STL. Shit might be interesting with extra people around so I'm riding my bicycle to my viewing spot

Im watching from below salem so its not complety totality its like 97% but better than not at all

Chicago :(

Getting close to 90% in Southern Ohio. This is my 5th time- USA, Europe, Australia, Indonesia and USA again. Fuckin should just hold on to some of these glasses from Walmart when they go on sale Tuesday.

I live is St. Louis, Missouri, but I'm gonna go just south of Fulton, MO to get closer to totallity

I had a plan to ride my motorcycle to totality, but I'm now stuck in 77%.

How many people are going to die on the roads? Im too scared to even leave my house. Full totality here.

what park you going to? im from st louis too, but im going to fenton for the eclipse

Outside my house in Soddy Daisy, TN, right inside the totality zone

Ill be in Beatrice nebraska, apparently a good spot.

nice plan fucknut.

you're the same kind of tard that talked about

Ey boi which side you from

I was originally supposed to be free of obligations tomorrow and my bike just got fixed after a long hiatus.

Fuck me for wanting to take a nice long ride to visit Grandma and share her favorite phenomena.

Double fuck me for being bummed out that I have a responsibility to stay home now that will likely be bullshit.

Fuck me, right?

the 2024 eclipse, i'm from the totality area in texas

wife is from the totality area in ohio

what does it mean?

>>tomorrow there is literally going to be tens of thousands of people who live a couple of hours out of the totality line who are going to be retarded and try to drive here. Fucking roads are going to be deadlocked.

better load up on gas, milk, bread and TP

uh, fuck you for not leaving a week earlier than the DAY BEFORE THE FUCKING ECLIPSE

Nah, I would have left on Friday.

Lemonade. Stand.

guys does anyone know anywhere in the 816 area code that still has glasses for sale?

or how else i could watch the eclipse? i don't have 14 lens welding goggles either.

In 2024 it will be very near Erie and nwpa

Yeah I saw. Pretty cool if I don't an hero by then.

>tfw I'm just in shitty New England and will only get a partial eclipse

Don't do it bro.