Karl marx did have a point and real communism WAS NEVER TRIED

karl marx did have a point and real communism WAS NEVER TRIED

captalism is a system that exploits labour from hardworking black man therefor captalism is racism and if u support captalism u are racst too

STFU nigger ape

That's why blacks are 3/5ths of a person. To make it fair

Don't post this click bait nonsense without doing your homework

if u wanna be racist for no reason go to pol stop being racist in my thread please

thanks

>captalism is a system that exploits labour from hardworking black man therefor captalism is racism and if u support captalism u are racst too
welp I guess I'm a racist

I'm already a racist apparently because I don't have an entire basketball team worth of nigger cocks in my ass. So your guilt trip tactics aren't going to work on me, nigger.

>captalism is a system that exploits labour from hardworking black man
Except with capitalism you get paid. With communism, you just get to live another day of hard labor. Why do you want slavery back?

i really hope this is a joke

>captalism is a system that exploits labour from hardworking black man therefor captalism is racism and if u support captalism u are racst too

Blacks represent 15 percent of the population. Not all of them work. I'm pretty sure a system where less than 15 percent of the people is serves, work in it, couldn't last.

Next.

why would u think so areu stupid

b8

Adam Smith did have a point and real capitalism WAS NEVER TRIED

Communism is a system that exploits labor from hardworking white man therefor communism is racism and if u support communism u are racist too

forgot pic

yes i retard

it is spelled labour*

learn to spell fat american

Inbred people spell it like "labour". True fact, backed by science.

Hey look everyone it's a nigger

l2spell please

It clearly says its Latin Origin is Labor, therefore, if anything we're using it better than you by returning the word to it's roots.

its*

learn grammar

Imagine that, blacks are actually arguing in favor of slavery now. We've gone full circle.

I do believe that conversation was brought up another night

I do not mind repeating myself when i say... Let slavery be reinstated but on a poor basis. You cant take care of yourself then you will not be a drag on society. SLAVERY. You still have rights but just a few. Also your children will not be slaves and can buy you out in the future. The child will learn from the adult one way or another.

>capitalism is racism
Wtf I love capitalism now

Marx wanted to liberate all mankind from oppression and capitalist exploitation.

pure capitalism would be a disaster, total chaos, that's how animals live...

within pure chaos there is the purest form of order

You are as ignorant as a commie, it literally says modifier for labor in your own example

i don't really like the idea of someone being able to kill me and paying for it

show me a hard working nigger, and I'll pinch you because you are dreaming

yeah people will stop that when they themselves are scared of being killed

its like a cycle