Is 1:13 AM too late to start getting drunk?

Is 1:13 AM too late to start getting drunk?

shameless self-bump

Na fam i get drunk all day every day

only way to get her off my mind so i can sleep, here is to you man. ima drink some whiskey.

Same...

look at how piss poor that guy looks in the picture. Getting drunk had its moments, but sobriety turned me humble.

one time i drank so much i was able to forget and i had the blissful moment of thinking she was with me..so fuck..i wish i could live in that place in my mind. i would fuck off this world instantly.

thanks man. all i have are shitty beers but they're 8.4% each so imma get started

what happened to her?

well. to be honest i never got a real answer. so here i am waiting for her to come back..or atleast for a definite yes im gone or no lets fix this.. the only thing i want to do is love her again.

Cheers mate ill drink some for ya too

I know that feel all to well Sup Forumsro its the best feeling ever

Only one way to find out guy

Then again i haven't been sober for over 3 weeks.

Fuck almost trips its been a while since i had trips.

You got work tomorrow?

i wish it was only me who knew this feeling but sadly it seems its everywhere.

One thing i learned:
>>Learning to live without he women you love most sucks
>>Not finding a better one is worse

Happened to me then i find some one better in everyway.told me she didnt love me anymore and wants her ex who beat her and scared her literally her own words. Kinda fucked up but i wizh nothing but the best for her still love her n will wait for her. Then the other night in a drunken stupor first girl i loved said she always loved me and wanta to work on us try n make us work. Dont know how to take it . ill probably fuck it up again cause im an alcoholic like i said been drunk for 3ish weeks before that i was sober a year n half. N before that drank every day all day. Only stoped for said secobd girl who wants ex.
>> tldr im a fuck up and always will be

Grabbed some local 7.8% blueberry beer shit
Packing for a trip I have to fly to get to
Claustrophobic and all so I get nightmares before flights
> Im aware how fucking gay it is
> yes im drunk before the flight

I cant help the panic, my 1 joy is the flight is 4 hours only

OP. To be honest, I've found that it's never too late to start drinking.
It's never too early either.

Sometimes, there are things we need to forget about - sometimes it is everything.

I've driven myself into a seven year long hole with a young woman that, I couldn't hate more if I tried.
I ran away from a girl who has proved more than once to be "The One." My MIDDLEschool sweetheart that basically begged me to be hers on multiple occasions an accounts - and I snubbed her and set her on the back burner while I waded through, what I thought was, a pool of "something more".

*Posting now so thread doesn't die, not done with post*

Bump for this fag

It's never too late. Only too early

Yep not till 4pm meaning I should have time to get over a hangover and watch the eclipse

Hey OP don't worry about flying, I've gone skydiving a bunch of times and I can guarantee you that falling is awesome

A weak hangover you mean. Some of them can be day and night ruining. If you want to, try downing a bottle or 4. And for the captcha, wtf is a Calle?

it's never to late or early to get drunk! i'm drinking some vodka right now as we speak

Fucking refresh killed my post before I was done.
Not gonna type what I had again.
OP, drink. It's never too late.
Existence is futile and the best way through is inebriated

weón, in Chile it's too early