Thanks Snyder

Thanks Snyder

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/culture/cultural-comment/what-the-seven-star-wars-films-reveal-about-george-lucas
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Did kryptonite make him go bald?

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

it actually looks ok when he's not slicking it down

Is this the result of Snyder's amazing director skills?

I miss Man of Steel Supes. He felt more real, and his hair was better too.

He's a grumpy dick in the comics, too

is that photo stretched
why does he look like john travolta

It's pretty telling you have to image-dump this in every thread and that all of those are from MoS.

BASED SNYDER

Well, looks like they got the hairline right after all.

what did they mean by this?

after recently seeing this dude in man from uncle it's sad how badly snyder made him act

Can you tell me what expression was he trying to convey in each of these frames?

Such range.

>in every thread

>second time ever

really made me think

>Lori
>Lyra
>Lana Lang
>Lois Lane
>Lex Luthor

hmm

>how badly snyder made him act
Is Snyder the new Lucas?

Actually a genius that plebs hate on to feel like part of the group?

Snyder's Man of Murder is in-keeping with the comics

>lucas
>a genius
lolno

this. he was great in that movie.
honestly he would be a perfect james bond. too bad hes stuck as supes.

newyorker.com/culture/cultural-comment/what-the-seven-star-wars-films-reveal-about-george-lucas

That shot is beautiful. It's like a painting of a big city from the industrial era but set in space instead.

The line "Welcome to the Planet" is literally the only thing I like about any of these movies.

A quick Google search my friend.

>judging a book by its cover

I dumped that story yesterday, the villain was Captain Bane

>too bad hes stuck as supes.
Source?

Asshole superman is best superman

Also, this exact moment is the only time that his "serious" face has worked for me, becuase while at most times it reads as anger or disgust, here it reads as determination, which is mush better for the character I feel. This is the only time he looks and feels like Superman.

Lois Lane abuse is GOAT

Thank you based Sup Forums

The climax of this was so dumb

Implying it's not all David Goyers fault

This is the only one I've got that hasn't been posted already.

The real world

Get off my fucking back, Superman

Jesus Christ! Which comic age are these covers?

Deleted scene from Man of Steel Ultimate Edition

Silver Age

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

When you look at what Marvel was doing at the same time DC was doing this shit, it puts everything into perspective.

Oh yeah, Marvel doesn't exactly get off the hook

But wasn't the Silver Age supposed to be the family friendly version? JESUS! I kinda want to read everything DC now.

Save yourself some time, superdickery.com has existed forever.

Deleted scene from Ultimate Edition

That's fake you idiot. It's mocking Silver Age DC covers, some dude drew that in like 2005.

Marvel comics is still doing stupid cringey shit, except it's SJW preaching rather than outlandish scenarios.

Silver Age DC was all about the fun and frolics, yeah, but mostly it was about shock value. The covers were always the hero acting waaaay out of character because by that point DC heroes were so established that they could play with audience expectations and sell comics by having you go "wait, why does Superman treat Lois like that?" and stuff. More often than not there was a bizarre explanation, but it was an explanation nonetheless.

STOP DROPPING THE FUCKING CUBE

>gal can you do the face
>what face
>perfect

You cannot possibly think that's the same.

>Marvel comics is still doing stupid cringey shit, except it's SJW

Aaaaand I stopped listening to your faggot ass. Go back to Sup Forums.

Radiation can lead to baldness.
It seems superman's healing cannot heal all damage caused by kryptonite.

Most of these covers are just for shock value and the conclusions are hilariously over the top and generally have a happy if not bizarre ending.

Jesus fuck yes. I mean I'm probably more liberal than most of the people on this board, but holy fuck it's irritating being constantly winked at. It's not bad because it's progressive, it's often just shitty writing turning all the characters into annoying one dimensional blunt force sound bites for tumblr to post. It's fucking insulting to the reader.

>Hey look, Justin Trudeau! You like him! If only you were Canadian.
>All our main characters are now minority teenagers, but we won't do them justice as characters, we'll just make sure they mention it every five pages.

The only thing I liked was Ms Marvel, which actually had a lot of heart and some really neat artwork. But there were moments where I just thought "Okay, dial it down a little bit..."

They literally had a villain turn themselves in because feminism.

This is an educational comic from the 70s as part of a crossover with the Electric Company.

Will another superhero movie ever generate as much discussion as MoS and BvS? These are literally perfect superhero movies.

Forgot pic related

>I don't like this because I hate women and I'm red pilled, and they're victimising me!

lel

What is the point of having the father of Odin talk about Israel for no reason only for the editor to "amusingly" censor them? It's pointless political bullshit that has no place in a story about Norse gods fighting each other.

It's not discussion, it's fucking retards praising it needing to be put in their place.

Pa Kent stopped Clark rescuing him because he didn't want people to find out Clark had superpowers, he thought that his life was worth less than society as a whole, which would be irrevocably damaged by the arrival of the Superman. He knew Clark could have saved him, but he knew the consequences could have been worse.

she was 14, Hal!

Wait, what's with the black squares with text?

>ADVERTISEMENT

You're just reposting from a Sup Forums thread, right? At least post Reed Richards turning the Skrulls permanently into cows or something.

SHE WAS 28!!

The comic is self-censoring because what he is saying is just TOO GROSS to print

It's to transpose the sentiment. The character will have said something equally as offensive with references that we wouldn't understand, but we understand that he's saying the EQUIVALENT of an unsolicited opinion on Israel because he is the EQUIVALENT of an MRA fucktard.

It's meant to be the editor/author "hilariously" stepping into the action to censor the dialogue in real time

Redacted text = humor it's not

Please, that's not in the real comic book page, right? Right? What the fuck is happening to the Thor magazine?

>magazine

See you at the local news outlet when the latest edition is released fellow graphic novels reader.

iits real my dude

This is so fucking stupid. The "sisterhood" of feminism doesn't exist when interests cross. If they were really feminists they'd be bitching that each had it harder than the other and the other should make way because she lost the victim olympics.

Sorry, english not my first language, so I sometimes mix words.

Man... And I used to be mad with the "mansplaining" in the Wonder Woman book... That's nothing compared to the female Thor issues.

>I won't kill you but enjoy eternal exile, you fink!