ITT: Shows that you loved but were cancelled

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4HoquUdlSfo
youtube.com/watch?v=WKIpEnt1LLM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This was a gimmick show but they did some cool stuff with it.

Rome
Deadwood
Twin Peaks

/thread

I've got 2 i mourn.

1/2

2/2

VORENUS

after only one ep i knew this was gonna get cancelled

Freaks and geeks
Carnivale

Hold me Sup Forums

Loved to see Vorenus again, but the show was shit desu
Bring back Rome instead

Rubicon

>after only one ep i knew this was gonna get cancelled

It was great IMO (Limitless) the drug/junkie aspect was different.

it was actually a surprise it didn't get a second season.

It just came too early. Several years later it would had ride the post-apoc fade for 10 seasons.
It was better than TWD

>Rubicon

mynegro.jpeg

my nigga

This show had so much potential. Released around the same time Sopranos had ended, many looked to it as the successor to the throne. But it was released on NBC and thereby doomed to cancellation after only a few episodes aired.

The first season was released on Netflix and rewatching it, it seems that this show was sacrificed and cannibalized for/by Sons of Anarchy and Breaking Bad. There is a scene near the end where a character kills his boss in the exact same manner as Gus Fring takes out Don Eladio and his capos. The use of music in end of episode montages screams Sons of Anarchy.

On HBO or FX this show would have been a smash hit with seven seasons.

>Jericho

true story, i sent nuts to the network during that campaign to bring it back.

Whatever helps you sleep

Whether or not if you think this show would have been good, its undeniable that aspects of Sons of Anarchy and Breaking Bad are outright stolen from this show.

The poolside poisoning with tequila is literally the same exact scene in both shows. Heavily diminished Breaking Bad in my eyes, and that hack clown Gilligan

It was shit.

Characters had no real substance. Just shit. Go on and do this for plot advancement. Doesn't matter if it was out of character they just did it. No consistency so every wild decision didn't really matter because they all were fucking random.

Journeyman and this.

>It was shit.

calm down bro

This show is in my top 3. Too bad about cancellation.

Shut up Tuna

flash forward

I loved this show

Came here to post this

This series deserved at least another season as well as a decent advisor for the Dutch history/language stuff; that was beyond bad.

>de wereld krimpt

>The Black Donnellys
>they're all white

Looking

me too user
youtube.com/watch?v=4HoquUdlSfo

So, exactly like Breaking Bad and Sons of Anarchy? Who cares anyway its cancelled faggot, simmer down

I liked the game better.

My nigger

>So, exactly like Breaking Bad and Sons of Anarchy

No, nigger, not exactly. But there's no explaining the differences to an extremist like you. I liked The Black Donnellys but its cancellation wasn't a sin like with Terriers

The Finder
Golan the Insatiable
The Middleman

>when the racial tension scenes/rioting got too real in Southland

youtube.com/watch?v=WKIpEnt1LLM

fucking great

Hannibal and Almost Human

This would've gotten better viewership if the guy didn't look so damn generic.

Was about to post this. If only the cases themselves were better it would've been a success.

Even Forever got cancelled after 1 season, and I liked New Amsterdam's characters better personally.

Stargate Universe

A personal favorite of mine. Crime shit with a twist is usually trash, but I loved so much about Forever. It was very enjoyable.

Bryan JUST Fuller

shaddup...

Makes me sad just thinking about it :(

Luck and Terriers. Both work well as stand alone seasons so worth a watch if you haven't seen them.

I love Laura Harris.

Wonderfalls had a fun premise but didn't get a chance.

Moonbeam City was great to look at but felt like Archer-lite. Wish it could have had a bit more time.

Same, she's ridiculously attractive. Needs to be in more stuff.

:'( it still hurts

wasn't the greatest but it was at least enjoyable unlike the Terminator movies that have followed it

What are you actually trying to imply? That "characters" in SoA and BB didn't just go and do wild shit because they had to in order to advance the plot, because? That was rampant in both shows.

Jesse from BB and Juice from SoA are specific examples of characters who existed purely to push the plot forward, because. And neither one is the limit of such an example in their respective shows.

>I liked the Black Donnellys
>but it was shit. Just shit

and you're calling me an "extremist"

>instead we got Tits and Dragons

I miss it.

Give me frenchfu back.

I want this to come back so bad

Yes, I thought she was pretty good in dead like me and very attractive.

My nigga I loved this show, why was it canceled fucking shit taste humans

Still can't believe how the movie shat on the entire show

the worst thing is that it didn't even get canceled because of popularity/decline in quality, it was good as ever and then suddenly, I wasn't prepared

I know it was pretty shitty at first but the second half of the season the pacing picked up once they focused on the action and forgot about the stupid kids.

The Secret Circle desu.

Max Alpha lives on in all of us.

>70 replies
>no Constantine

bro..

it's been almost two years and it still hurts

Indians, not even once