I like to put bacon bits in my hair and bang people...

I like to put bacon bits in my hair and bang people. Then the bacon bits rain down on them and I reptend they are a cob salad

I want your bacon bits.

you will make a very handsome cob salad

Fine.
I'll toss your salad.

we can add lots of dressing to us

You're making my mouth water.

. Dash
You haven't seen all the cross overs then.
And gender swap, pegging, and such.
Sloooooooot he is

. KATTEN
A game for 12 year olds.
You gring, swing, bounce, wall ride around to build style. Shoot mutants, Scavs(bandits), and robots.
Punk Rock Theme, memeful, and childish. But not DukeNukem childish.
Gun system of Ratchet & Clank. Not kidding. Open World style game. Super Hero story like inFamous, but kinda Second Son system not the first 2. But no Karma system (thank god).

Xbone only if I last recall.
Kinda fun, but really short.
Pretty style, meh game play, funny story (larp'ers are in it. And a pirate moment of larp'ing)

My mouth is pretty moist right now too~

that sounds pretty dang fun dude!!! I only have a 360 for the xboxes. I love DukeNUkem

Maybe you need some meat in there.

I'm a 28 year old virgin, should I commit suicide?

I think there is only eggs and bacon in a cob though

nah I think it's ok.

You existing makes people uncomfortable. You can take that as good or bad.

Those are some cute cheetahs. Which humps which?

i think the right one is the humper

Why? every other gay guy has had sex with 10 people in high school already, 100 in college, and probably 1000 by their 40s. i feel like a loser. and it seems like furries can bareback with multiple people and never get stds while I struggle with hereditary issues.

why uncomfortable? why do you hate me?

I didn't know that.

legalize crystal fuckin weed

You're probably wondering where you are. I'll tell you where you might be. You might be in the place you die in. Up until now, you've simply sat in the front of your computer watching others live out their lives. But what do people see when they look into the mirror? Now I see you as a strange mix of someone angry, yet apathetic. But mostly just pathetic

niggah what. so you want to be a whore and get HIV AIDS and HPV and all the other ones?

Hopefully he gota big penis.

Im speaking from experience. No one likes virgins.

I don't fuck plants.

I hope I die in this state, surrounded by garbage.

Why does no one like virgins? How many people should a person slept with until they become likeable? What about those who are virgins but look cute but are too shy to go through with a one night stand?

but the poster below said no one likes virgins, i guess people like sluts a lot in the furry fandom, right?

how would you fuck a plant though, id understand a flower but like do you dig in the soil and just wiggle around till you get wrapped in the roots or somethin?

Virgins are ugly and undesirable.

There's probably a thread in /trash/ that could tell you.

So are you going to watch yourself die here today, or do something about it? Yes, I'm sick. Sick from these feelings eating away at me from the inside, sick of people who don't appreciate their luck, sick of those who scoff at the suffering of others. I'm sick of you who don't appreciate life. I'm sick of it all.

Reminds me, you would have probably liked my relative
His painting

but what about virgins who aren't ugly physically, just shy? How would they gain up the courage to have multiple one night stands and casual sex with 20+ people like you? all while avoiding stds from broken condoms?

I don't know what all is in a cob salad actually.

drugs are bad though

hoi

idk but you know its barbed n spicy~

I can send you y garbage. we have a lot of it here.

well then maybe you should become a slut? Just start posting n craigslist and shit to get laid. get grindr and hornet and like thoe other websites and apps. Get dicked and or give the dick to as many people as you can. maybe a few a day if you have the free time. I can see you getting one fuck a day if you really try for it. you have to work for popping your cherry. I wish you the best of luck. stay strong buckaroo.

Ive never had sex, I am an ugly virgin.
There are no good looking virgins because they would defeat the purpose of being a virgin, someone would of had sex with the person if they were good looking.

is that how you did it? how many people have you had sex with and how old are you?

I am going to watch myself die.

I maybe would have liked him.

Send me a box of dirt.

Its kinda fun
But the voice for the female sounds like Rainbow*cough*Crash*cough* >.>

I had never heard of cob salad before you mentioned it.

But im not ugly looking, still get carded for wine.

i should go there instead of other boards, its basically named after me.

i like weed. the last time was before june and it helped a little in a tough situation. plus it made me hungry, which is important cause i dont get hungry as much as other people.

You probably have a babyface. You look like an ugly little boy. No one wants to have sex with an ugly little boy unless its creepy old pedophiles in their 50s hanging out on craigslist.

nah. 30 is when it becomes hardest. you can just lie and say youre saving yourself for marriage at your point.
30, and youre a loser. theres always hope. youre just a massive loser with a bit of hope.

I've looked for you far and wide, held a candle close to me in the darkness you carelessly left me in

Has melancholy taken the best of you

You can have this one for 7,000 currency
What do you see in his form

I met 2 people from school and then after highschool we dated and touched benises. then Met like 2 people outside of school and we touched benises. I don't use those apps because I don't look for sex. I am not a whore. at least by my standards.

I can do that. I'll find my best dirt in my yard!

whos rainbow crash? is that a pony?

I know old people like it a lot. I saw it on the menu today at the lounge I went to.

not really

that's a giiiIIIIIIIIRL EEEEWWWW

why dose being a virgin at that age make you a massive loser?

Show me what you look like then.

either too shy to function as a normal human being, ugly as sin, or unlucky as fuck.

its not an awful thing. you'd just be a loser among degens here.

Melancholy is my bosom buddy.

I see intentional naivete. Only 7000 dollars?

Yes, send me a lot of dirt.

Well you better not stop coming here.
I don't want to be salad old people like. I want to be salad you like.

how many people should a person have sex with not to be a loser? what about someone who fucked lots of people but got an std once but got it cured? does that make them a winner or loser?

well that's good actually. I actually am pro medical marinara. The stuff works great for many things and I wish I could use it myself, but work will fire me if they detect it.

I like that painting. I don't love it but its pretty ok.

suck my butt

Sending a lot will be expensive. or just more than I am willing to spend on dirt. i wll send you some. a reasonable amount.

I like Caesar salads

Winners don't look to others for approval - they look inwards.

i never said to fuck everything that moves.
dont get butthurt.
im simply saying its a healthy human function that is highly enjoyable.
if you havent had it by 30, youve missed out on a lot of fun for reasons that may or may not be your fault. youve lost out. and so youre a loser.

Enough to build a pueblo?

At least one.
If you get a std at least you had sex and you're a better person than a virgin.

Then grate some parmesan into your hair and let's do this.

(opposing argument user to virginfag)
virgins arent bad people.
they just lost the lottery.
i mean, the chances of winning are pretty high.
but theyve lost all the same.

mew

you can make like a small pile and make maybe like mini mountain. like 1/10000000000 scale

I'm gonna put so much dressing on you

Name your price then
He was quite underrated, too much competition at the time

What would you hang on your wall

we'll see. i have reasons not to come around here but at the same time i do have reasons to stick around

yeah, id rather be able to buy it without a card because ive heard that you get a limit. its fun to just chill and light one up and play smash with your friends.

Hello

I have some Pokemon I coloured tacked on my wall

I can't afford any price. Possibly a trade.

thread feels like a 2014 time capsule

Virgin is the worst lable you can insult someone with. Thats why the leftists were calling white supremacists, "virgins".

You cannot be anything worse if you are a virgin.

yeah there is a limit, but I wouldn't be binge smoking or eating the stuff. I really only want to use it for pain management

whatcha doooin

wowee

I want to make a full scale pueblo.

you could be a rapist.
you could be a *child* rapist.
you could be a complete asshole incel cuckboi.

I'm guessing you don't like any of this pretentious shit then
What if you had to choose

You implied you thought it was worth more, let it out

I might have to put my own dressing on as well.
Do what you feel is best. I still have you on steam.

And now I must go.

>Doesn't matter prices, just have an online shop

magicwatch.berubnet.com

those top two are better people than a virgin, because they're getting sex.

The bottom is a virgin, the absolute worst thing you can be in life.

Woah free watches only $0.00? YOU GOTT TO BE KIDIDNG ME

So, whats the best sex you've ever had?

no they certainly arent.
id much prefer to sit next to a virgin than a rapist.
violating the social contract is subhuman.
if you do so, youre pretty much an animal, and fair game to be killed.

I don't get it

yeah dont use it every day, its much more fun using it every now and then, or like every weekend. at least they're making advances on legalizing it in the states, even if it's slow.

idk we'll c

cya b.

So you can be a productive human being, help those who are in need of help, save someones life but if you're a virgin you're automically a loser?