Cringe thread

Cringe thread

Kys

>before and after quitting drinking

To be fair, even most combat veterans think this is pretty cringe.

Just look at duffleblog with this pic.

America is so doomed ever our soldiers are becoming pussy cucks now....

PTSD
>cringe
>being this edgy
>cringe

Come on summer be over soon

Looks the same

ITT: Sup Forums tards whose biggest combat experience is with obesity

Why would you post this? Validation + deprecation?

Yeah, but you make fun of rape victims with PTSD, I don't get where you draw the line.

Improvement
>that beard
>that finger
recks of mudslime

So he became a faggot?

What are you even saying? Who made fun of rape victims
Did you reply for the (yous)

Here's your (you)

Oh, I just made an assumption.

My bad, bruh.

Summer may end but people will still be retarded in the millions. Stupid doesn't change with the seasons

How is that cringe faggot People who fight for your white ass are trained to be ready to fight at a drop of a hat and spend lot of time training and getting shot at its not their fault that when they come back they get PTSD how about you go to war skinny boy

Andy sixx would have died much earlier if he had joined the military

I lost

As a combat veteran I have to say he is bit of a pussy, but still it's not cringe, the only thing cringy about this is OP and how much of a faggot he is

>goes to war
>aids in killing and ruining countries
>comes back

now im sad ;_;

I lost my best friend in Iraq during a firefight and yeah, people who say that this is cringy are faggots who would never go to war because daddy has paid for everything in my life but the guy in the pic is kinda of a pussy, if fireworks set off his PTSD, but hey, he might have seen even worse shit than me.

What the actual fuck?

Exactly, he gave up drinking and became even more of a loser.

imagine being this disconnected with the rest of the world

Probably not. Its mostly pogs that do this shit.

>Doesn't matter prices, just have an online shop

magicwatch.berubnet.com

Fucking log prices

He slimmed down some, but added a neck beard, meaning he is way less fun now. He may have had no girls, but good drinking buddies. Now he has nothing

This thread is assholes

Holy shit, user! Thanks! Those are great prices!

I don't get it?

who is this and what he do?

I mean the moustache is bad but I imagine Longbottom gets lots more attention from girls now

ayyyyy I fucking thought the same thing he looks exactly like my gay friend

Literally lold

lost

Amazing

Is that pudding and diarrhea?

the brain does crazy things, and all brains are different. what might be a walk in a park for you, might be living hell for someone else. mocking the weak doesn't bear any benefits.

>bruh

my goodness, you are pure cancer. who the fuck calls anyone bruh? is it the 1990s again? shit, i need to find a way back home to 2017 now. thanks, faggot.

>I lost my best friend in Iraq during a firefight
do you mean your dog? omg that's so sad

or do you mean like another soldier man? lol that's funny as shit

he told you the prices doesn't matter, so stop talking about them

Holy shit WOW thaaaaat's megaovercringe. Wow. There is little more stigmatized and misunderstood than furry fandom so wjy would you ever show your face anywhere near it holy FUCK

>>Doesn't matter prices, just have an online shop

>magicwatch.berubnet.com
Somebody explain this shit, I have seen it before, but I cannot tell if this website is legitimate or not.

This man quit drinking and posted a before and after. He appears to have more issues now that he is sober.

Best not risk it. It's a watch, you phone does more and you don't risk being scammed.

>Quit drinking and slims down
>Still looks like a creepy fag, but less fun now

Looks like he just came out of the closet. Can't imagine anyone like that gets attention from women

Holy shit, how bitter can someone be over one goddamn syllable?

Classic

How the fuck do people end up this way?

Checked online, and it is a scam that pretends to give you a free watch but charges you with 2/3rds of the cost labeled as "shipping and handling", as well as that it allowed me to enter the name "John faggot" and also allowed me to enter the city name of "cuntsville" on 4820 dick road

Topkek, looks like Brandon Sanderson

>those glasses
>thinks, "hmm, I wonder what would make me look more like pedophile"
>grows mustache

Yeah, I knew I was iffy. But I still wonder if the ad is spread by the scammers, or by people who just want to force a new meme.

This was babby's first beta/cringe pic when I first lurked the chins.