Is he gonna be OK?

ibtimes.co.uk/jonah-hill-cancels-all-interviews-after-french-comic-ornella-fleury-humiliates-him-1580773

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

GOYED

THERE'S NOT ENOUGH WEED IN THE WORLD TO HEAL MY SOUL

not enough subways in the world to fill that depression hole, but he'll try

Didn't she know he was one of god's chosen people? Dirty Shiksa.

Just watched the video. What a fucking cunt.

>female """"""""comedians"""""""""

btfo

lol butthurt

go fuck yourself you fat repulsive jew in a wig

>paris literally has african ghettos now with niggers roaming the streets rioting every week
>their tv consists of women saying who they want to fuck and betas laughing along side

>the French who are famous for being stuck up cunts are actually stuck up cunts
Who knew?

>french are stuck up cunts

are they? I thought they were libertines. sweaty sex, hairy women, booze and cigarettes, that kind of stuff.

I don't get it. Seems pretty tame.

>triggered fat virgins

He's just there to promote his movie, he doesn't need some hack comedian trying to make fun of him in a language he doesn't understand.

The government in France has done multiple advertising campaigns to tell Parisians to stop being such fucking stuck up cunts because it's damaging tourism so much.

There is no other place on the planet that has such a problem with their population being such massive assholes. And this isn't coming from American tourists, everyone encounters this. Nobody likes the French.

He doesn't "need" jokes thrown at him? He's a protected jew in hollywood. He's the funny fat guy, I'm pretty sure he's said a lot worse to others.

>hack comedian
>actually the weather girl
>banters him to the point of tears

lol, american "comedians"

i wish i was a fat talentless piece of shit who actually let shit like this bother me cuz i have that much money

im just a fat talentless piece of shit. if only i was jewish..

Jonah pls, have a snickers

You've never heard of the arrogant Frenchmen? It's like one of the most truthful stereotypes

Why couldn't he have laughed it off? Instead of throwing a hissy fit and showing the world how much a french nobody damaged his ego?

He thought being rich and famous would make women want him, it was a wake up call for him

"You should learn to live with terrorism" France being anything other than a shithole would be the real surprise.

Japan has a 24/7 hotline back to Japan in the Japanese Embassay in Paris because when the Japanese arrive, they get triggered so hard that France (and Paris) isn't like they thought it was. That the Parisians are all terrible, that they're not all cultured and sophisticated, but unkempt, stinky, assholes. That Paris is also a shithole and it's full of so many non-whites it's completely different to the romantic tales they were told.

I shit you not, Google it.

Please be kind and do not think Parisians = French People.

Alright guys, french person here, once and for all, that guy went in a talk show on one channel that is dying and desperate to generate "buzz", a channel that stopped being funny in 2007. Blame his manager that thought it was a good idea.

Dubs of truth. The French are complete assholes for the most part. I've never seen anything like it before in any other country. At first I thought it might just be Parisians, but they're just as bad in smaller cities and towns.

Or, 99.9% of interviews don't end with the host outright insulting you. You go on the show to promote your stuff and to give the show viewers. Graham Norton show in UK has fuck loads of Hollywood shit on it and it's never outright insulting.

Fuck off, stop justifying people being fucking assholes because "lol wake up call he's rich who cares xDDD"

The only proper response on his part would have been something along the lines of "So you wouldn't go out with me if I asked?". Dumb bitch would probably have changed her tune instantly because he's rich. I say good on him for cancelling the interview though, if the people at the station just want to be rude and make fun of him instead of doing the arranged interview, he has no obligation to talk to them at all. It's not a roast and he doesn't even speak the language so it's just insulting and unprofessional.

I don't know who I dislike more in this story. The stuck up French whore or the fat Hollywood nebish that can't take a joke. Could we gas them both please?

You just know later that night he bought the most expensive french prostitute he could find and spend hours degrading her in order to vent

Thats really only parisians though. Even people in france who arent in paris hate parisians

French people hate religion in general, so mudslimes really hate them. So they get allahu akbar the most of the western countries. The majority of the french population and media don't believe in "You should learn to live with terrorism", terrorism just reaffirms their beliefs that religion is retarded.

This is not a modern thing either. The first group to rise to power when the French Revolution occurred wanted to kill anyone associated with the Catholic Church because of the widespread corruption caused by the church.

Wasn't even the jokes or roast, it just didn't feel comedic. There was something about her manner that made it seem like she just wanted to hurt his feelings and be a cunt.

Watching it felt like i was just watching some uppity cunt in high school berate a kid with downs syndrome in the cafeteria

>can't take a joke

There is a difference between a joke and essentially going "You're fat, ugly, stupid and I don't give a shit I find you funny, I just want to be double teamed by two hot guys".

Fuck off.

No there isn't.

The fat fuck got what's coming to him.
He's been harassing women for years.

>Watching it felt like i was just watching some uppity cunt in high school berate a kid with downs syndrome in the cafeteria

Reminds you of your school years, eh?

fatty detected

I was referring to their government being shit for the most part. Our politicians are corrupt but at least they aren't blatantly spitting in our face.

No i was berated for being a jew

My thoughts exactly. I don't want to excuse the French for being cunts, but it's still funny to watch overweight betas on Sup Forums running to the defense of one of their own.

>The whether girl will never bully you into tears
;_;

why do comedians have such thin skins?

>24/7 hotline back to Japan in the Japanese Embassay in Paris
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome
MY
FUCKING
SIDES

For real though, what the fuck should Jonah have said? There's no real come back to what she said, it wasn't bantz because the point of bantz is that there can be a back and forth. She straight up insulted him, his only recourse was to insult her back but that would have just made him look like a pussy who can't take a joke, either way he was screwed.

What should he have done, aside from laugh it off and move on?

>"I want Brad Pitt and DiCaprio to double team my wide vagina"
>How 'bout this. You shut your mouth. Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and I'll shut it for you.

It would've been OK if it came from Louis C.K right?

>Ever since I saw Jonah Hill get fucking ravaged by a demon in that end of the world movie I've had this strange sexual fantasy
>I'm at a hotel room with Jonah Hill and we're all cuddly and I'm really comfortable, he's making me laugh a lot and then he brings over his two hot friends Leo and Brad and I tell him to skedaddle so I can get busy with them

>What should he have done, aside from laugh it off and move on?
Tell her it wasn't nice, move on. Her whole thing was cringe, cancelling interviews over this only serves to validate her.

>it's never outright insulting
Mate it's a British talkshow, it's ALWAYS insulting

He made a light insult and moved on, nothing else he could do without becoming the villain in the scenario.

He may well have planned it when she started, week before she was bombarded for being mean to a tranny, now she ends a hollywood actors publicity tour in her country, she might have her segment taken off her. Though i doubt he did it on purpose.

>actually defending unfunny fat jew

kek

"I've got something I can show you after the show that will change how you feel", while pointing to his crotch.

Pretty basic, Alpha behavior.

Aside from a few eastern european countries, I've been to most of Europe.

France is not that terrible outside of Paris, but it's still the worst country I've ever been to. But Paris is particularly bad. Terrible to travel around, messy, disorganised, full of assholes, the museums are not worth visiting. The Louvre in particular is a hellhole. Most cities have touristy areas, plus cool shit to find if you go off the beaten track. Paris does not have that. It has tourist shit, and shit. The other bits of france I've seen were alright, probably nice to live but not great to visit. Did see a few topless girls at beaches.
The netherlands is the best. Even without weed, the people are friendly, amsterdam is clean and a joy to walk around, the museums are high quality and not over crowded.

>butthurt Americans

No. Ur correct. And it is mainly because of the blacks. The KKK in the States can't hold a candle to the amount of hatred that asians have for black people.

I thought this after the whole Lena Dunham saying some athlete wasn't talking to her, if it was Louis saying he was sitting next to some supermodel and she just looked at her phone everyone would be like lol that bitch.

He's a fat Jew and thus I'm happy to laugh at him.

That's cringe as fuck, especially if you look like he does. Sounds like an insecure guy trying to overcompensate.

Yeah. If a guy had said it no one would be mad, because everyone would know he was joking.

Yeah, I agree, it wasn't really a joke so much as her being a mean, vapid whore and trying to pass it off as sarcastic or not serious even though she meant it.

I agree with you completely apart from one thing, there is one time to genuinely enjoy France and that is in the skiing season. Les Arks makes a fantastic snow holiday, France does this better than most. But they are shit at literally everything else, it also helps that people in these communities are more laid back, so that awful French edge is taken off most of the staff you interact with.

I mean. I could understand it if he it was like a more comedic panel show or something, that's sort of fair game, but he's just there promoting his movie, most likely because it's in his contract.

You wouldn't find Graham Norton starting his interviews by going "say hello to our next guest, but beware he's so fucking grotesque he shouldn't be allowed in the movie studio, last time I looked at him it made me so sick I spent the next two hours filling a garbage pin full of vomit, please welcome Jonah Hill!"

She's not wrong tho. He is fat, stupid, and ugly. And literally cannot take any form of joke or criticism against him.

He is an actor portraying a comedian. They generally don't do well against actual comedians when cornered in a verbal bout.

Even that lines just sounds so outlandish, it would be taken more as a joke. Hers just sounded like 'i'm saying what i mean, but i'm laughing while i say it'.

Maybe it was Jonah that made it feel like it, you could tell at the start he wasn't interested in being there and was kind of pissed off, to make a joke like that it has to be both people having fun. It's just awkward throwing insults at someone who isn't into it.

nah he's going to start ww3

Cringe as fuck

You would think that he had thicker skin

To be fair. A lot of comedians have a surprisingly thin skin as well outside the "bantz" of other comedians.

yes i agree protestants are anti-religious retards

here is how Jonah fixes the situation

He hands her a couple of subway sandwiches out of his bag full of them and says 'chew on that bitch!', then leans back and folds his arms behind his head while making hard eye contact with her. Then his little whiplash bitch friend makes an incredibly loud 'BA DUM TISH'

pls rate this come back out of 10

>you could tell at the start he wasn't interested in being there and was kind of pissed off
Le Grand Journal is an absolute cringefest, always trying hard to be hip and unconventional. No one would like to be there.

>if it was Louis saying he was sitting next to some supermodel and she just looked at her phone everyone would be like lol that bitch

It's the comedian and their execution that changes the context of the joke. Dunham was completely serious when she was talking about it.

french comedy is painful to watch. it's like british funnywalk except it never ends

> full of non whites

Shut your fucking mouth white boy

>Jonah Mountain
nope at this point theres no return
1983-2016

Call me what you want, but I've never understood what's funny about insults being hurled back and forth between people. Something couldn't feel more forced or exaggerated.

No. That would make it look like he has mild autism

The fact that the frenchfags couldn't even bother speaking English to a damn American actor but instead had to use those "we are from the third world shithole so we need a translator gadget because we are to reatarded and poor to learn english" they have at the UN and other international summits should have tipped you off.

Why are the so intent of fighting a losing battle with their mongoloid language?

>Implying her "joke" wasn't cringe already

take notes burgers, this is why you don't FUCK with us

This will only validate whores in the Earth's 2016 mindset

LMAO. If someone made fun of Amy or any other fat female you'd be having different opinions

They do, ur right. But comedians always seem more adept at comebacks and shutdowns. As an actor his first instinct is to figure out what the script says.

that because the audience of the show is for french people you dumb fuck
they speak in english when they do interview

>"I've got something I can show you after the show that will change how you feel", while pointing to his crotch.

Pretty basic, Alpha behavior.

m8 I make fun of those fat pigs, too
Stop being a butthurt mra or whatever, seriously.

Those two redditors saying "cringe as x" to you are huge fucking fags for saying that, but you should know you're literally socially retarded. You'd look like a huge fucking loser.

It's a french tv show for french people. She can probaly speak english, the audience, not so much.
Exactly, don't stoop to her level.

has Jonah Hill EVER come off as quick on his feet? Why is everyone suddenly calling him a comedian (also why do people suddenly think that half the world's most famous comedians aren't hacks that just go off the same routine every show AKA Diceman)

we have to be arabs to fuck with you

I'm not fat.

Are French people to retarded to read some fucking subtitles or something?

Or you know, not be a shithole of a country and learn your kids some god damn English.

People can't tell the difference between actors who appear in comedy movies and comedians

>go to foreign country
>everything has to be tailor made for you
Now that's arrogance.

WE WUZ FRANCE N' SHEEIT

You know they're not. And that's what makes you cry at night. You sad sad sad little girl.

look retard, i'm not a fucking loser. And so what if i go on reddit sometimes, uhm, everyone fucking does??

pfft, faggot.

Cos a shitton of them are bipolar?

>Paris syndrome (French: Syndrome de Paris, Japanese: パリ症候群, Pari shōkōgun) is a transient psychological disorder exhibited by some individuals when visiting or vacationing to Paris, as a result of extreme shock resulting from their finding out that Paris is not what they had expected it to be. It is characterized by a number of psychiatric symptoms such as acute delusional states, hallucinations, feelings of persecution (perceptions of being a victim of prejudice, aggression, or hostility from others), derealization, depersonalization, anxiety, and also psychosomatic manifestations such as dizziness, tachycardia, sweating, and others, such as vomiting.