Just talked to a kid that came from egypt with a fucking boat

Just talked to a kid that came from egypt with a fucking boat.

He said he arrived with a boat of 350 people in the south of italy (sicily). He was put into a school but he evaded and arrived to Rome.

Background: im a fag with a restaurant and i employed various muslimes arrived with a ship. They are not illegal now but they were when they arrived. Bla bla im a faggot for employing them etc etc. This kid was a relative of one of the niggers working for me.

He said he easily evaded during the early morning and went away.

He said the italians forces didnt even take him the fingerprints.

He has relatives in France and he is going there.

He did all of this while being 13 years old. A fucking 13 yars old.

We are fucked beyind redemption. We cant win. There is no controls. Nobody gives a shit.

And inknow youre going to fuck me up because i did employ some of them but that was way before the syrian thing happened. Well before the whole nigger swarm.

Just wanted to rant.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_Muslim_presence_in_the_Iberian_Peninsula
youtube.com/watch?v=qClBRaretEk
youtube.com/watch?v=b2jQ42hVY8c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sounds like Cosa Nostra is really slipping these days. They should be lighting these freeloaders up right after they get off the boat baka

>Background: im a fag with a restaurant and i employed various muslimes arrived with a ship.

I stopped reading there. You should kill your self son of a bitch

>Background: im a fag with a restaurant and i employed various muslimes arrived with a ship. They are not illegal now but they were when they arrived
Strongly consider suicide

>im a fag with a restaurant and i employed various muslimes arrived with a ship.
Chi semina lavoro agli illegali raccoglie negretti. Kill yourself.

Tfw literally being the 1% and employing cheap labor.

The rich won again and you poor fags will be the ones that will lose everything. Ahhahaha

You should kill yourselves tbq. Do it. Use a fucking cord and hang yourself. Worthless faggots.

I'm not even poor, I hate to see a nation go even more to shit because of self-centered faggots handing out labor to useless niggers that shouldn't even be here.
Fuck off to China if you want cheap labor., that's what people smarter than you did anyway.

Questo uccide l' italiano

OP shows why Italians are retards.

They're a country of people who buy stolen goods, employ illegal labour, etc. but then complain that their country is a corrupt, crime-ridden shithole.

IT STARTS WITH YOU FUCKING DICKHEADS.

>muslims that integrate and aren't a burden on the welfare state are a problem

t. Sup Forums

You know italians do not want to work at all right.

You just have a fucking ocean we ddont have shit.

Kill yourself aussie fag

>Bla bla im a faggot for employing them etc etc.
No one to blame but yourself, paisan

Im getting ez money for cheap labor while you have to defend yourself from the nigs.

Whos winnin ghere faggot?

He did.

pretty sure that's a reference to that tranny mobster who was found dead recently.

>muslims that integrate
>breaks illegally
pick one straya

richfags exploiting poorfags is almost a universal thing though, who do you think is behind open doors for Europe if not richfags who can't wait to get more cheap labor?

Good luck. Your once delicious Italian resturaunt will be a kebab shop soon and you will be washing dishes, sneaking sips of cheap jug wine while your new boss Muhammed considers firing you to hire his cousin Ahmed.

>muslims...are a problem
Yeah, sounds correct to me.

thanks alot you pizza wanker he will be crossing the english channel in a fucking dingy next!

maybe in the north. The families I met in the South work hard and all day. My father in law works at a restaurant, a school, and his farm at home. the man leaves at 6am and doesn't stop until about 7pm. he never graduated but he is also 60 years old and works hard for his family every day because of it.

I have nothing to say but just wanted to participate in your thread.

Perhaps develop some reading comprehension and the ability to type semi fluently in English you muslim rape baby.

but they are a problem you kangaroo riding abo fucker.

Perhaps develop some reading comprehension

>40% chance I'm replying to a shitskin
why bother replying to Americans at all?

maybe you just have weak bantz and think calling Italians and Spaniards muslims is funny still. your autism is acting up.

>Mexican intellectual
>tanned German
>Italian worker

topfucking kek.

bet you have never left that shit infested continent.

>Bla bla im a faggot for employing them
No you are a god damned traitor to your people. You should be hanged.

>think calling Italians and Spaniards muslims is funny

The truth isn't funny.
>American education

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_Muslim_presence_in_the_Iberian_Peninsula

calm down Latvia.

ma li paghi a nero?Inoltre un ristoratore italiano su Sup Forums?Dalle mia parti secondo me manco sanno cosa cazzo è un computer lol

I know exactly how long they were there and have been there. Your stereotypes are heavily exaggerated. I am probably replying to an Indian or a fucking Chink though. Aussies are the worst posters.

MUH SUCK BANTZ BRUH

Shut the hell up faggot,he provided them with an alternative to crime.

Are there any qt girls on the boats

jesus user did you forget to lube your anus? such butthurt.

>I am probably replying to an Indian or a fucking Chink though.

Sorry Jamal, Australia is still over 90% white, I can't say the same for your failed science experiment, there are more niggers in America than people in Australia.

Hiring illegals is degenerate and he should lose his restaurant. Give them nothing and 0 hope so they pack their bags and fuck off.

The only alternatives they should have is going back or a bullet to the head.

>Hiring illegals

And so we come back to reading comprehension, read the OP a few more times until it penetrates that forehead fat.

>He did all of this while he pretends being 13 years old. A fucking 33 yEar old.

Fixed

Maybe there are more niggers here but you are just white niggers. You are all fucking criminals and white trash. Nothing of value has come from you inbred criminals. Fuck aussies. just as bad as brits.

oh yeah,I can't wait for the day they come in the tens of fucking millions because al we told them is to go home,and kept their countries even more fucked than they already are.
No, OBVIOUSLY giving all of them a home here won't fix the problem,I know that.
But maybe not acting like edgy assholes on their keyboards and trying to actually understand human beings will fix fucking something.
there is no black and white(heh) in this situation,that's the problem.

>You are all fucking criminals and white trash

Australia: #2 in HDI
USA: #1 in BUTTHURT

Yes, all invaders are a problem.

Nah.

he has a brother in France, he wont come in UK.

Youre welcome.

I employed them BEFORE the arab spring you faggot.

It is true tho that some of them dont condemn what happened at the Charlie Hebdo journal. They say that you must not insult allah and that europe is under their feet.

They say that they don tbreak rules, thats just what they think: you cant insult allah.

Sono tutti regolari, sono alle mie dipendenze da prima che scoppiasse la primavera araba e il troiaio siriano.

Kek. He said there were not so much girls, a toddler and a few of them.

Consider that the greatest thing your country has contributed to the world was an animal "expert" that was killed by an animal.

>Australia is still over 90% white

Who cares about muh percentage?

The fact you are still 90% white and you allow to be treated as second rate compared to non-whites makes it only sadder.

Bravo connazionale mio,almeno uno di noi che li tratta come una persona onesta.

>hiring people who aren't citizens of your country
>hiring people who come from the middle east
>hiring people who are taking advantage of western countries
>hiring people who are mudslimes

Just fuck my shit up senpai
Just because the government gave them a temporary visa status doesn't make them legals. kill yourself auscuck

>you allow to be treated as second rate compared to non-whites
Not sure what you're talking about m80

>import niggers from Africa
>don't export them once you're done with them
>lecture people on the internet about how to run their countries
lmao @ ur life

>I employed them BEFORE the arab spring you faggot
Who cares? You employed these invaders. Why would when you did it matter?

but there is. it is clear that they come to steal, commit crime, rape and take advantage of anything and anyone they can. Hiring even one of them should cost you your job and if anyone had the balls there they would burn his fucking restaurant down for hiring them instead of his own brothers and sisters.

Portano anche cose negative pero'.

Come ho gia' detto alcuni di loro credono che quelli che successe a charlie hebdo fu giusto.

Mandano regolarmente grandi somme di denaro in egitto (cosi' facendo il denaro non viene speso in italia).

Alcuni di loro sono brave persone, purtroppo non so se sia la cosa giusta.

Ormai sono da me da molti anni e ovviamente ci rimarranno, ma comunque....

I agree with you.

But whats done is done.

Amico,lo so che non è una cosa facile.
E loro sono TUTT'ALTRO che santi.
Però tu li tratti come un cittadino civilizzato che fa il suo ruolo.
Adesso starebbe a loro aprire la mente(Ma I musulmani quando mai lo faranno?)

We may have imported them, but you fuckers moved to them. You craved the BBC so much that you went looking for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=qClBRaretEk

>We may have imported them, but you fuckers moved to them

>lmao ur all degenerate prisoners
>lmao u went there willingly

maximum damage control

Parliamo spesso del corano e di Allah.

Loro dicono che ISIS non e' islam (anche se alcuni di coloro che dicono questo non condannano charlie hebdo come ho detto), gli chiedo allora se il corano e' sbagliato visto che l'isis lo cita mentre tagliano le gole, e subito scattano sulla difensiva, una specie di difensiva aggressiva.

Dicono che il corano non e' sbagliato ma non mi sanno dire allora cosa sono le cose che l'isis cita.

Eh. Non credo cambieranno mai.

>just because they're legal doesn't make them legal

You can try to advocate for changes in the law, but what a lot of people on Sup Forums have is a real contempt for the rule of law itself. It's depressing and it's definitely not "conservative"

you could have left.... or are you on the ABO level and couldn't achieve the skills to make a fucking boat your kangaroo nigger. just be honest. you fuckers got a taste of the BBC and were hooked like a junkie on smack.

youtube.com/watch?v=b2jQ42hVY8c

Abo level I see. Thought so.

The fact remains you're almost 100x as likely to be a nigger than I am an abo, but meme on Jamal.

Guarda,io ti voglio dire una cosa:L'ISIS ammazza anche un sacco di musulmani,se tu cerchi ci sono parecchie notizie di stragi di gente del medio oriente fatte da loro.Non so se capiremo mai i veri motivi(Politici ed economici) che ci sono dietro all'ISIS.

It is your duty to the world to kill any future illegals you come across.
These are untraceable people. All the authorities can do is say 'oh, look...a dead rapefugee'

Lo so che molti delle vittime sono musulmane ma questo non vuol dire che l'islam giochi un ruolo importante.

Quello che si fa esplodere non credo vada a pensare ai soldi visto che dopo e' bello che morto.

When I was 6 my father took me to relatives in Germany. He didn't know either German or English and couldn't find his way around the airport towards exit. I was 6 and I knew a little English so I was able to find exit using signs in airport. We just walked past customs and met our relatives outside of the terminal. I wasn't even aware our luggage was supposed to be checked and my father decided not to return.
20 years ago a six year old could smuggle anything illegal into Europe. I guess not much have changed since then.

It's all by design. If I was in charge of Sweden for one week, I would have most problems fixed.

t. a really simple-minded person

I am german if anything. Mother was born in Germany and hers before her. You are an autistic Abo.

t. a BBC worshiping lefty

Lo fa perchè è stato completamente lavato nel cervello,perchè ha visto la sua famiglia e i suoi amici morire.i soldi li vogliono quelli che gli danno le armi per farlo e lo convincono che sia una cosa giusta.

Much can be achieved with mass killing. Slaughtering all capitalists, journalists and politicians to begin with, would achieve much by leaving the remaining people capable of leading a nation the most radical nationalists.

>autistic Abo

no need to repeat yourself proto-Hans

no need to be upset abo jamal

You expected that we won't criticize you after you say that story? You're cucked beyond salvation, just end your misery.

me
our country is so fucking shitty not even sandniggers come here
they go past us to germany

Outsource your restaurant to china? What the fuck are you smoking? Restaurants employ cheap suckers since forever, it's in the nature of things.

Purtroppo no.

Essere malvagi o avere idee malsane non vuol dire avere il lavaggio del cervello.

Kill yourself faggot. you should End your misery.

is this thread being edited by mods?

why

nevermind, i guess i just drunk

So you gave jobs that rightfully belonged to native Italians to mudslime invaders? You literally stole livelihoods from your own people. You are a fucking traitor that deserves to be exiled at best, hanged at worst.

hai un'idea del contesto in cui vivono?

I think Italians are worst then Mexicans

This may be hard to understand for spaghetti niggers, but hiring illegals is a crime.

Ovvio che ce l'ho.

Non capisco comunque cosa centri.

I'd rather have them working than have them be criminals,krautfiddler.
They're gonna come anyway,until the situation gets a decent assessment and the shit politicians we have decide on a to fix the whole system that manages immigrants.

C'entra eccome.Sono ignoranti e molto poveri,quindi facilmente manipolabili.
L'islam non piace tantissimo manco a me,eh,però non voglio fare come i geni che vedi in questo thread che pensano di risolvere tutto coi genocidi.

Why don't you understand that those jobs belong to Italians, not Muslim invaders? If even one Italian youth went unemployed because of your bullshit then you have committed a crime against your people.

But they become criminals when you illegally hire them, you dumb fuck.

oh ,yeah I'm so sad for people not having access to terrible slave jobs that go on for 10 hours or more a day,and for not any more immigrants becoming criminals or rapists but instead finding something better to do.