Waifu thread chitoge bakes edition

waifu thread chitoge bakes edition

Thanks for baking

looks like its only you and me rory sama

Thats a pretty bad thing

hello hello I love you all

Here

Hello love user, how are things?

hello hello! you're a cute but unfamiliar face!

Is that faggot heretic you know here

I'm here all the time though, are you not the regular love user?

people are starting to join

love user! is everything alright? i really hope you feel better

hello minami pubg tomorrow?

b-but I don't recognize you ;~; did you change who you post or am I just forgetting names?
help gorilla! who is this person? I forgot another person ;~;

Doesn't seem to be.

I would never change muh waifu, I think it might be that you and I don't talk a lot

ahhhh it must be me then, yes ;~; I'm so sorry.

Yeah, pubg sounds fantastic! I'll be getting home in about 6 hours, and will be up for around another 6 so we should definitely have time

It's alright, at least we now have a Segway into a conversation! How are you tonight?

he is minami, is a nice guy so give him love too!

sure! sounds like a plan to me

*pets small cats ears*

I'm doing my best! what about you?
holy moly! okay

yum yum

Okey doke, can't wait to get destroyed by some dude with a shotgun!
That's good to hear! I'm doin gnome alright, at work atm and tried to post on a draw thread request the ad in Sup Forums earlier but apparently my country or is or somethin gnome is blocked so I cant. Guess I gotta learn to draw now haha

Das lewd yo

awww, that sucks! drawing is fun though, I bet you would enjoy it

yox

I think you have the wrong thread homeslice.

I used to a lot in middle school and early high school but I drew western cartoons and not in the animu style. I used to love it but nowadays I just don't find the same pleasure from it I used to. Maybe learning a new style would help but I'm not sure

I suddenly feel enriched in potassium

maybe! learning other musical styles has made playing fresh for me over and over. you could get a small book and do a sketch every day!

nox, im pretox surox this is my thread now

too real, gtfo

That might not be too bad of an idea, I might still have an old notebook or 2 lying around. Only problem is finding pencils!
What kind of musical styles can you play?

What are you even saying

You gotta fight banana for it.

I used to play in some punk and metal circles, but then I played in a bluegrass quartet and I write jazz

well a calmed thread was too good to be true

alright good love user

They could have just said that

no needox to understandox

That's actually really cool! I used to listen to bluegrass all the time and it's still one of my favorite genres, I haven't given jazz too much of a shot though

That's actually really cool! I used to listen to bluegrass all the time and it's still one of my favorite genres, I haven't given jazz too much of a shot though
I can't wait for the major vaulting update, that's gonna change the meta so much from this sit around and wait snooze fest

Huh, it did the thing twice, weird