Early hours feels thread, hate venting edition

Early hours feels thread, hate venting edition.
I'll start:

> Be me
> 19
> Best friend Arab-kun tells me that Indian-chan is in love with me
> Shit way to tell me, but whatever. QT3.14
> At first just use her for sex, but start getting attached, she seems like a pretty OK girl
> Few months pass, I think I'm in love
> Indian-chan stops talking to me all of a sudden, I confront her about it
> Arab-kun has apparently "outed me" by spreading a lie that I cheated on her with some random MILF
> She's easily influenced by peer pressure and he's quite popular. She believes them, and we break up
> Arab and Indian start dating 2 weeks after
> They both constantly send me snapchats of her face/tits with his cum on them, his dick in her mouth, etc. with captions "Do the world a favour and kill yourself user :)" for weeks
> Two shitskins orchestrated the death of my self esteem

It's been months, still fucking hurts when I think about it, both the girl I cared about and my best friend took the time to torture me. How's your life, anons?

inb4 "Stop being friends with Arabs and Indians you nigger-loving kike" go back to Sup Forums

At least you still have the MILF, right?

You got the pics?

There was no MILF, he just wanted to fuck up my life.
I didn't save anything, I don't have cuck/revenge fetish. But she's practically identical to pic related

It's probably not much of a consolation, but in the long term, you're better off without her because someone who's that easily influenced would turn on you sooner or later anyway. And you're better off without him, because anyone who would spread lies about a friend to steal his girl is worthless scum. You deserve better people than that in your life.

Hack his shit up lel

this

pick your friends more carefully in the future, regardless of gender and race

>> At first just use her for sex, but start getting attached, she seems like a pretty OK girl
Kek, that was the first mistake. Had a similar situation with... "Muslim-chan" and she apparently left me because "her dad found out" or whatever. She really just got back her her last bf because she was done with me.
She sounds like she was a dumb thot anyways. (Yes I'm using nigger memes to get my point across). She wasn't for you, let those faggots have their lustful relationship that will collapse after another year or so at most. Go find another qt brownie, or take your time Idk what you need right now. I'm a sleepy user not a therapist

I'm not sure how to explain it, in my head I know that, but my emotions haven't accepted it yet. I committed to those two really hard, I don't have many friends, I try and keep the ones I do have as close as possible.

Get your ad bullshit off Sup Forums, this isn't 9gag.

Forget them Op, we will always be Sup Forumsros

>OP never responded to me
Aww, okay. Take care OP

Sorry, went to go stress eat, assumed the thread was dead :/ I don't even know how I'm not obese yet, crying gets me hungry (I'm a faggot, I know.)

Show dominance by fucking your Arab friend in the ass.

???
Beggars can't be choosers, it's a lot more difficult to get/keep someone close than it sounds. It just takes me so much effort to keep up a conversation that's even remotely entertaining to people, it doesn't come naturally and just feels fake (diagnosed aspie OP here who refuses to take meds)

But hey Op you got farther than me
(Pic realted) it me

He's honestly disgusting, I have no idea how anyone could be attracted to him. It's bizarre, he's all oily and his dick looks like a dog's (I saw it in the snapchats, no homo) and the Indian girl is wayyyy out of his league (or mine, honestly)

Eh, who gives a shit, honestly? Arab-kuck is a fag, Indian is a dyke, and the world keeps spinning. Arab is going to get tossed into prison probably, judging by his nature, and Indian is gonna end up in an abusive relationship because she bends that easily. Just come hang out with your Sup Forumsuddies after a stressful day.

Have a free Pepe, on me.

early hours huh? guess im of to bed then

Try and work up the confidence, Sup Forumsro. It's kinda hard to get this, and it sounds like pretty shitty advice, but got this one from user in a feels thread a few weeks ago:

"Just because you hate yourself doesn't mean everyone else hates you too. And once you figure out how true that is, even you will stop hating yourself."

I'd just torture and/or kill them if I were you.

>best friend
>Arab

Well there's your mistake, should've known shit would eventually blow up.

Reply with comebacks faggot. Then go and fuck their mothers and send them the pics. It works very well.

>I've done this to a former friend

Do you have some mutual friends who still trust you? Best if they cannot keep things to themselves. You can try this:

Meet in a super casual way, like you would on any other day. If the situation allows for it, bring some alcohol. Try to subtly bring up the Indian-chan topic, have some kind of emotional breakdown, and tell him/her/them, how Indian-chan and Sandnigger harass you. Also mention how the sandnigger often calls you just to tell you how he doesn't really care about Indian-chan, but only needs some naive fuck meat and wants to see you suffering.

If your friend(s) down gossip on their own, bring up "the calls" in a group with him, so your other friends will get curious and ask.

I guess that would work, but honestly I don't care much for them being together, that's not what actually hurts. I know they don't care for each other and it was just to fuck with me. It's the fact that they WANT to hurt me, that's what actually makes me feel so bad (did that make any sense?) I just wanted friends that I could trust and a girl that I cared about, and I thought I had that. Feels every hope I had for a social/romantic life just came toppling down.

H,

I loved you, and you were my best friend. But I have to go away now, I don't know when or if I will be back. Odds are before the year is up I won't be alive, my physical health is rapidly deteriorating. Every ten minutes like clockwork what you did and who you were before haunts me, and I cannot medicate it away anymore. I don't know how to put into words how much damage you have done without coming across as hateful and bitter so I won't. I don't hate you, and I haven't contacted you for a long time because of this issue. I am not happily moving onto other things, I am violently self destructing and you don't need to see that. Hell, without medical assistance I don't sleep anymore or stay awake.

While I forgive you, I can't live this down. Maybe things will recover someday. Hopefully, because to me you died that night and I wish you were alive again. The real you, not the apathetic shell who rationalizes away hurting others. Who knows, maybe life will improve and you will become you again with enough distance and time. You won't see this nor do I want you to. Hell, even if you saw this in your current state I know you wouldn't care. I just needed to vent while I wait for the sedatives to kick in so I can sleep for work tomorrow.

Love,
The person whom you said understood you best.

you should've screenshotted them you fool

Context?

Me venting about my very long term ex, and my medical issues.

I knew them seven years, and I lost them three months ago. They aren't going to contact me or care. But venting and doing cathartic things helps lower my stress. Which makes the neurological pain in my arm, neck, shoulder, and chest not so bad. It also means I can avoid taking another benzo before bed.

You are fucking stupid if you're going to let them see that they hurt you. Cry all you want when you're alone at home. Next time you see your friend, act like nothing ever happened.

That sounds like shit dude. If you're doing drugs or alcohol to try and kill yourself, stop it, get some help man. One bitch isn't worth your life, and if death is inevitable, there's better ways to spend your last days user

Call the police and tell them the arab guy is planing a bombing or some other shit.

I wish it wasn't too late.

If it wasn't and I could magically take it all back and prove you never deserved what I've put you through and how much I'd like to just sleep in the same bed tonight like we did yesterday, it's not going to happen.

Yes, we both made mistakes over the last couple years, but mine we're awfully selfish and poorly thought through and I don't blame you for losing my trust.

I know it was never physical damage, but it doesn't have to be physical. It's just as bad otherwise.

I still don't know what I'm going to do even though I've told you I have a plan.

I don't want to go, but I'm afraid that if I stay here we'll have an honest chance to eventually patch it up. But you know the saying, if you love something to set it free.

I am taking prescribed medication because I have a severe stress disorder, and really bad insomnia. The sedatives and benzos are on the up and up. I already know taking a fistful of pills won't kill me because of my metabolism. No gun either because of where I live, so I not going to try killing myself yet. Just venting to clear up some pain to avoid another benzo. I don't want to develop a tolerance.

You are the one who broke it up, so you should talk to them about this.

I tried. I realized it was my fault too late.

I know I'm the idiot now and I'm only mad at myself for letting it happen right in front of me.

Why did you say you were dying, do you have cancer or some shit, or were you referring to your deteriorating mental state?

Also for suicidal anons here, I have good experience with suicide methods relating to efficiency, what others will find your body, ease/convenience of method, etc. I can describe in detail experiences or method details if anyone is interested :) sometimes people just want to end their life, and it's healthier to help them do it safely and painlessly (as in, low chance of failing suicide) than to try and talk them out of it.

That's mental abuse, sue that bitch

>Two shitskins orchestrated the death of my self esteem
Fuck my sides

Mental state that impacts my physical state. I am deteriorating as my stress is causing cardiovascular issues. If I don't manage to cut down stress significantly I will die.

Is that all?

If you're in financial trouble you can get good treatment to prevent the physical issues (psychiatrist? cardiologist?) or something, but don't let your life get wasted on something this meaningless.
BTW

Holy shit... I wish I could just give this user a hug man.....

I have a lot of capital and I am seeing medical professionals. Sometimes even with help shit is real bad yo.

Fucking this. Dont even act like you know those scumbags. If she is easily influenced then she is a spineless coward that would thrpw you under the buss to save herself. Arab chan is a piece of shit that will burn himself alive. They will destroy eachother and when it happens. Dont even piss on them to put out the fire. Fuck em.

Story?

Why not just beat the shit out of him? Raping him after is optional, but personally I'd rape him in front of her for good measure.

>call them shitskins
>tell others gb2 pol

Butthurt cuck fantasy detected

Your own fault for being friends with subhuman shit

Well you have to be entertaining. Im pretty much a party god. People want to talk about exciting things and have fun. I guess you just sat in a corner

If I have one regret in life, it is that I didn't make any advances towards a girl, that I knew liked me.
She was a 5' blonde with green eyes that had the most bubbly personality. She always brought a smile to my face and it looked like she was trying hard to get it out of me. We went our separate ways and that was that. We still see each other once or twice a year, but I have missed my chance.

They are pretty stupid. Revenge is easy. For India, Screenshot nudes. For Arab, ask him why he did and publish chat that He Lied or Just throw some Shit at His His House door