I want to go to a strip club with an African stripper but I am stuck in Brisbane. :(

I want to go to a strip club with an African stripper but I am stuck in Brisbane. :(

I know how you feel mate.
I want to get my sissy hole destroyed by a massive big black cock, but I'm stuck in Brisbane.

Not my kinda thing but each to their own I guess.

Kys fag

>unironically being triggered

sorry about violating your safe space

fat neckbearded MAGA virgin mouthing off again. don't you have to protest somewhere with your 15 buddies?

t. small white penis

Me too

What penis pump you use chump?

>chump

HAHAHAHAHA what is this grade school?

My tiny dick wouldn't even make it past those thicc ass cheeks. That's why I vote Trump.

What's the best place for some stripping action in Brissy?

TFW you live in Brisbane, have fucked a black stripper, and am currently banging a Vietnamese chick in Darra and an Ethiopian chick in Moorooka.

Seriously mate, strippers in Brizzie aren't that hard to take home. Splash the cash, get the lappy, talk to them normally (not a creepy prick) and more oft then not you'll get an offer to go home with her. Be prepared to part with dollars though.

Players and Love 'n' Rockets Petrie. Used to love Velvet Cigar but they shut it down.

Special snowflake.

How do they compare to showgirls in the CBD?

Was the black one working at Cabaret in the valley?

>not realizing that now you won't even have a chance to try

Doesn't Brisbane close at 5?

Wow holy fuck OP what an amazing fucking story. Jesus Christ that was great you should be a screenwriter in fucking Hollywood. You should definitely not die of cancer-aids alone and without people to care for you. That should not at all happen to you.

No they extended the trading hours, we close at 5:30 now and 6 on a friday!

Sweet Christmas!! Brissie is going off! Now all you have to do is stop daylight savings time from fading your curtains!

>African stripper

cabaret used to be the action back in the day but i dont head out to the strippers much any more ive wasted enough money

Went to The Men's Gallery with my girlfriend a few weeks ago in Melbourne. We got a lapdance from a black chick. A good time was had by all.